NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I thought it was Raeford Road. There is a Raeford Road in Fayetteville. There was another road mentioned also - something like Cumberland or Chesterfield or something. Sorry, I can't remember at the moment. I'll have to check my notes.

Salem

It was Cliffdale - Quietstorm posted an article on page 10! Thank you Quiet Storm!

LOCAL INFO

Im right between Cliffdale rd, Raeford Rd. and Cumberland Rd, like 1/2 mile from each. I'm a little behind on why these roads are of interest, a blue toyota? I can go look at anything in Fayetteville that anyone is curious about. Sanford however, Im hoping to go this weekend. Hwy 87 in Fayetteville towards Sanford is LOADED with the ickiest hotels.

You also drive through Fort Bragg on that route. Perhaps MAM heard about the Amber Alert and expected a checkpoint might be set up and could not drive back to Fayetteville with Shaniya. He would have passed by (not through) several guard stations at traffic lights as he passed Fort Bragg back to Fayetteville, awfully intimidating for a wanted man.

Wow, just wow. Each day the news shocks me. Now to know others saw that baby with signs of abuse and she was sent back....I am not going to bash the father, but I do have a new outlook on him now.

Shaniya, sweetie, you deserve to be an angel with God.

I'm still not awake yet (had a terrible night) and not caught up. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Myrna Allen says during a recent visit to her home she noticed scars on her arms and asked the 5-year-old what happened.

"She says 'cigarette' and then I said 'from where,' she said 'my momma's friends,' and I said 'they were burning you with butts,' and she said 'some times'," Myrna Allen said.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7123252

and to further add to this: Since Myrna Allen was so kind as to go on national television & state that Shaniya was burned with cigarettes by her mother/mother's friends, then I hope she was just as kind in calling Social Services, FBI, the local police, Shaniya's school or guidance counselor, Shaniya's doctor, or Aunt Carey (since Shaniya was with her the majority of the time). If she thought it was true and didn't do everything in her GOD given power to take Shaniya out of the situation, then I personally hold her equally responsible!

I think fayetteville got the message that their spokesperson was to cheery in this case. I like this guy much better. He seems professional.

This beautiful angel lived a very ugly life..It is so unfair & I will never get why..It did not have to be this way!

I think almost everyone in her life is to blame & it makes me so sick!

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johnst...-a-better-home

What does BL's daughter Cheyenne mean by his child's mom in FL?

Friend that offered to take in Shaniya (was rejected) has no pity for BL..Will anyone after even more dirt comes out? idk

It looks like grandma may be abusive too! Oy!

I know now I'm begining to think this was bigger then we thought. Maybe they were going to sell her to be sent overseas and the buyer seen the amber alert and canceled the sale.

Just as I don't think McNeils drug dealing involved cartels in Columbia and Mexico, I hardly think this bumbling bunch of crackheads had any "foreign" connection

the "foreign" or island reference seems to be to the dog handlers, some from islands who were training here and participated in the search

From the start I felt all the concern about "human trafficing" was going nowhere..this was a case of a low life crack ho and her dealer using her precious daughter for some drugs and/or money

there is no "russian" or Thai connection...look at the cruddy single wide trailer with bad plumbing in the worst part of a small southern city

these people are not jewel theives...tho they might grab a gold chain
they are not high level drug dealers...they may sell crack, meth
street level
AD was never a "call girl">> I think her going rate might be a rock
These are the lowest of the low scum, I think the whole thing is just sad and sorry and the worst part of it is that it could have been prevented at so many different places and ways

why was McNeil released from his probation early pray tell?? why were 2 felons consorting together..that alone was enough to put them both away right?

how could social services allow this living arrangement?? what about an HIV /borderline aids person impregnanting a woman?? Isn't that a crime?

and how in the h//ll could the loving family that bought Shaynia princess dresses pack her bags and deliver her to that infested festering trailer in the worst part of town?? I want the LE to take their time and build this case tight and solid against every one of these scum

He has another child from someone in Florida?
From the presser,which wasn't necessary,it gave no info,did that officer mean they are investigating the case as more of a far reaching problem,like human trafficking?Is that the further and complex investigation he's talking about?I hope so,I would hate to think the hold up is just because two counties are going at it of who has jurisdiction in the case.

Just as I don't think McNeils drug dealing involved cartels in Columbia and Mexico, I hardly think this bumbling bunch of crackheads had any "foreign" connection

the "foreign" or island reference seems to be to the dog handlers, some from islands who were training here and participated in the search

From the start I felt all the concern about "human trafficing" was going nowhere..this was a case of a low life crack ho and her dealer using her precious daughter for some drugs and/or money

there is no "russian" or Thai connection...look at the cruddy single wide trailer with bad plumbing in the worst part of a small southern city

these people are not jewel theives...tho they might grab a gold chain
they are not high level drug dealers...they may sell crack, meth
street level
AD was never a "call girl">> I think her going rate might be a rock
These are the lowest of the low scum, I think the whole thing is just sad and sorry and the worst part of it is that it could have been prevented at so many different places and ways

why was McNeil released from his probation early pray tell?? why were 2 felons consorting together..that alone was enough to put them both away right?

how could social services allow this living arrangement?? what about an HIV /borderline aids person impregnanting a woman?? Isn't that a crime?

and how in the h//ll could the loving family that bought Shaynia princess dresses pack her bags and deliver her to that infested festering trailer in the worst part of town?? I want the LE to take their time and build this case tight and solid against every one of these scum

This comment is not aimed merely at you.
A child that is prostituted even once, by any person, is involved in human trafficking. Anyone that sells or transports a person for the purpose of paid sexual activity is taking part in trafficking, even if they run them across town. It is not just overseas or international.
If we are going to get mad and fight the beast, at least learn what the beast actually is.

and to further add to this: Since Myrna Allen was so kind as to go on national television & state that Shaniya was burned with cigarettes by her mother/mother's friends, then I hope she was just as kind in calling Social Services, FBI, the local police, Shaniya's school or guidance counselor, Shaniya's doctor, or Aunt Carey (since Shaniya was with her the majority of the time). If she thought it was true and didn't do everything in her GOD given power to take Shaniya out of the situation, then I personally hold her equally responsible!

to little to late.
the concept of "I should mind my own business" with regard to children is making me sick :sick:

I had seen a neighbors daughter with a man who was so obviously stoned on something bad that I ran to her mom and told her that this is very scary and she needs to brake that up.
It took time Mom got rid of the guy now the girl is with a new boyfriend. the Mom loves me for it. I am glad I did not mind my own business.

I wonder if Brad's reference to Shaniya being a product of his "one-night-stand" with her mutha (thank you Rick Plesea) was a nice way of stating he had a fling with a prostitute? Maybe Antoinette was just never caught...until now.

I think fayetteville got the message that their spokesperson was to cheery in this case. I like this guy much better. He seems professional.

bbm

I dont ever want to see her cheery puss again.

to little to late.
the concept of "I should mind my own business" with regard to children is making me sick :sick:

I had seen a neighbors daughter with a man who was so obviously stoned on something bad that I ran to her mom and told her that this is very scary and she needs to brake that up.
It took time Mom got rid of the guy now the girl is with a new boyfriend. the Mom loves me for it. I am glad I did not mind my own business.

I completely agree with you! I'd have done the same thing! Good for you!

Many of the posts regarding the father involve you trying to stop people from even asking basic questions regarding inconsistancies in the media regarding where/how /why Shaynia was in that h//llhole trailer

We are commenting on things in the media

You speak of YOUR personal choice to "wait">>> My personal choice is to comment on things now when they are out there in the press/tv etc

so you can follow your personal choice and I will follow mine, ok?? I am NOT trying to tell you what /how/ to post.

I am commenting on things said in Pressers and interviews

Isn't that what I said in the post you quoted me on????
That's what I'm saying. I can say I choose to wait. What's wrong with that.

Does anyone know what the other big case Fayetteville has had in the last two weeks the officer was speaking of,or have we heard?

I hoped I don't get bashed - but...

As sickening as this case is, it really turns my stomach to hear all of the controversary being talked about the father. And although he even admits to making the wrong mistake by letting Shaniya go to her mom's we MUST not forget all of the LOVE and GUIDANCE this father provided to her (when her biological mother was out getting stoned and doing whatever...) Is he father of the year - probably not, nor I believe are many of us... we have all made mistakes and some we may look back on and still kick ourselves for. But we must at least find it in our hearts to NOT forget that he was there for this little girl when others (especially the ONE you'd think would be) wasn't.

Again, please don't bash, I just really don't like to see all of the negative comments on here regarding this heartbroken man. And some of you that even believe this man is acting, I remind all of you: did we EVER see the mother pleas to the public for her child? What was her reaction while staniding in court (only hours after hearing her daughter's body was found)? Please do not lose sight of the big picture and that was little Shaniya's life was taken by some really EVIL people. (Not if the dad is acting or not). He provided the only loving home this girl EVER knew.

It has happened here repeatedly. My fiances ex has had her children taken, been under heavy scrutiny in the past. When they could only prove allegations on one child, they only opened a case on that child, they couldn't speak to the other kids or take their injuries into account.
Makes me sick.

Sorry, but those here that know me know the hell that we have gone through trying to save my stepdaughter from her mother. I don't know if we will be able to keep her alive into adulthood or not. At 9, she's been sexually assaulted in her mother's care three times, removed by CPS three times, and uprooted and moved across the country twice. I fear she is a Shaniya waiting to happen.

OMG.....that is so scary

I wish we can help here....I am sick of seeing piles of teddy bears and flowers...we have to focus on what can be done right now to prevent another "memorial"

Is there a forum here about "action" steps, ideas, rather than just rehashing tragedies?? I think we need more ways to prevent these sad stories

I am all in favor of steps like the "Truckers Channel" that Mark Klaas is pushing for....Amber Alerts...laws, laws being enforced...overhaul of child welfare laws....we need a change in the way these things are handled

the info on the "California Law" would be a good start too....
hang in there..and can anyone direct me to such a forum?? thanks

When I listen to the nc I get a feeling he is talking about something bigger going on than we know at this time, that this crime is going to lead to something bigger, that once things come out the city will be a safer place to live. Wonder if they are going after more fish to fry than the ones they already have in jail? Underground Child Sex Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay