NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not and will not discount that this man loves his family.
but I can definitely add this. If he even suspected a cigarette burn on his daughter, she should have never been sent to her mom. He can call it speculation... all day long.
but in my book if he suspected it and he sent her? he is irresponsible to let the child go there. at the minimum he could have hired a nanny, it he had to. NO PASS for that....:furious:

To be fair songline, I have agreed to refrain on commenting further until I've learned more. Of course, I would agree with your comment. Who wouldn't?

This beautiful angel lived a very ugly life..It is so unfair & I will never get why..It did not have to be this way!

I think almost everyone in her life is to blame & it makes me so sick!

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johnst...-a-better-home

What does BL's daughter Cheyenne mean by his child's mom in FL?

Friend that offered to take in Shaniya (was rejected) has no pity for BL..Will anyone after even more dirt comes out? idk

It looks like grandma may be abusive too!

LE from the Virgin Islands were on a dog training trip and helped with the search. The video shows them at the time Shaniya was found.

I was wondering the same. I believe they had a bunch of volunteers with search dogs helping.

Both my parents were born and raised in NC and I've never heard of a Virgin Island. Roanoke Island, but never Virgin Island.

one thing that caught my ear...was the foreign agencies he listed

OH that gave me chills.

I can't thank all of you individually so thanks everyone for the narrative.

I think I blinked and missed the one on HLN

I don't know what to think. I believe that the father has been nearly destroyed by her death and I worry about his emotional well being but I thought maybe he was just naive. Today I read that the mother of his older children was murdered in a home invasion. I would think after such a horrific event he would have been extremely protective. I am baffled by his choice to the egg donor a "chance to be a mother" to this child. The older children say they were aware of her drug use, etc. Surely he was too and he had seen the violence that can result (i.e. his first wife's murder). Weigh in?
I am in no way blaming her pour father but I am very surprised about the family history.

Wonder what they will do if MAM and MOM post bail?

I think they would keep a close eye on them. If they have any live brain cells, they'll stay in jail where it's safe for them. AD may be lucky to make it out of the parking lot alive or unharmed.

My ears perked up at the mention of the Violent Fugitive Task Force (Marshals.)

Well....

I personally would rather that they take their time, dot every "i" and cross every "t"

rushing in like Keystone Kops ends up with a mess like we have seen in Florida with monster Coey and his crackhead relatives

I don't want to see any of these monsters walk on some screw up technicality

get the right jurisdiction...get the maximum force of the law...get the best of the best prosecutors....best detectives....lock it down

I ONLY wish that we would stop this nonsense of keeping criminals away from each other inside....with all the "cutbacks" to social services I would like to see a cutback in jail/prison services....no more "protective custody"....these jerks take their risky chances on the outside, let them figure it out inside

as for AD being pregnant....I don't think pulling out her fingernails would hurt a fetus would lit <grin>

I do want to see the law followed exactlly so that none of these jerks slides by

I am hoping for charges against the sister, Brenda and Coe
although all that will do is get him his expensive aids meds in prison which he seems to want

can anyone tell me why we pay for these expensive meds for jerks who are locked up?? If their families want to pay for them , fine...I think it is a waste

I would sure rather see the money go to social services and child welfare
I personally don't care if some felon's HIV goes to full blown aids
(in fact that would be sweet revenge for AD...I hope her baby is born ok, then whatever happens to her happens...nothing good I hope)

If my decisions ever lead to the death of my child...then may the people be as KIND and give as much as SLACK to me as we have all given this father. His choice put Shaniya in the situation that resulted in her death. Not his intention, but he needs to be looked at hard.
Yes I was crying for this man too...He had 2 tragedies and my heart broke for him...
Now I as I open my eyes more widely...The only hurt I feel is for the baby and her aunt who genuinely loved her like a mom.
THIS DAD NEED TO BE LOOKED AT MORE CLOSELY and I think we may find that while he can provide, he like many man is not reliable, accountable, responsible, etc.... To see a cigarette burn on your child and to let her go back to where she got it is just unconscious and not caring.
He makes all these kids and sends them off??? Isn't he the sperm Donner?
I want to give him a chance to explain...I just do not know how on earth he can explain the cigarette burns, and his allowing shaniya to go back there? I do not think he can ever explain that.:snooty:

10:00 AM ET Press Conference

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dssDhxujS_4"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis Press Conf 11/18/09[/ame]

Thanks for the updates on the presser, even though there was nothing new. :(

Trying to catch up from last night... looks like I have a loooottttt of reading to do!

HLN started to cover the press conference and then stopped. :waitasec:

it didnt last long....Le only said a couple words and then walked off....:banghead:

This beautiful angel lived a very ugly life..It is so unfair & I will never get why..It did not have to be this way!

I think almost everyone in her life is to blame & it makes me so sick!

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johnst...-a-better-home

What does BL's daughter Cheyenne mean by his child's mom in FL?

Friend that offered to take in Shaniya (was rejected) has no pity for BL..Will anyone after even more dirt comes out? idk

It looks like grandma may be abusive too!

I remember reading on here last night that he had kids with three different women, and had dealt with custody and child support in the past. So I guess maybe one of the kids and the mom live in FL now?

Can her father be held responsible in some way for allowing Shaniya to go to her mother's home, when she was obviously not fit to parent?? This has probably been asked before but I haven't read every single post as there are about 18,000,000 of them in this case. :)

It has happened here repeatedly. My fiances ex has had her children taken, been under heavy scrutiny in the past. When they could only prove allegations on one child, they only opened a case on that child, they couldn't speak to the other kids or take their injuries into account.
Makes me sick.

Sorry, but those here that know me know the hell that we have gone through trying to save my stepdaughter from her mother. I don't know if we will be able to keep her alive into adulthood or not. At 9, she's been sexually assaulted in her mother's care three times, removed by CPS three times, and uprooted and moved across the country twice. I fear she is a Shaniya waiting to happen.

Really!!!! What can we do here to change that situation? Like NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay