NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to discuss what someone brought up awhile back but no one really hit on it. I noticed the same ease that Mario rolled off the brothers tongue. It was said with familarity. Heck if someone kidnaps your sister and you have never seen them or have any personal knowledge of them I can't see you talking like you knew them . It would be more like "when I saw that monster holding my sister .........." JMO

I agree. There are countless good, decent parents who struggle to provide shelter and food for their families, and most raise good children. I don't think anyone here would dispute that.

In this case, however, the father is a contractor. I would think at the very least, he would have had concerns about the structural safety of the mobile home and possible hazardous conditions, such as electrical wiring and sewerage problems. Did he even visit the mobile home? Does anyone know?
The only thing I've heard is the aunt dropped her off there. I haven't seen anything about him actually having been there or inside the mobile home. MOO

IMO, if you have a terrible murder of your young wife and her sister, your friend;
wouldn't you not trust everyone?
would you keep your loved ones closer than close?
BL, seemed to trust everyone and anyone with his beautiful children.
I don't get it!
My friends sister was murdered and it changed that whole family!
They got security, never had a babysitter, got a watch dog........
you name it!

:offtopic:

Nancy Grace videos are uploading now and should be available within the hour. Click on the link in my siggie to watch the videos.

Kimberly

I think that's the point he should have known the things we know now, he was her father it was his job to protect her from these kind of things instead he handed her over without question it wasn't like she didn't have anywhere else to go he took her away from a good home and placed her in harms way. Did he know she was going to be sold out and killed, no I am sure he didn't, but I also don't think he was thinking of her welfare as much as he was thinking of AD's. What really gets to me now, is his acting like father of the year and setting up a memorial fund in her name, for what he don't need the money.

he worked out of state for weeks at a time - his family helped care for his kids

I don't see anything wrong or abnormal with that

however, that combined with some other factors that we don't know about yet may change my mind

the thing that bothers me most is that all these people are coming out of the woodwork now to publicly lay blame at his feet when they should all (as a family unit) just grieve their loss privately & stop causing more rifts during such an emotional time

the formal complaints (if there are indeed any valid ones) can be made to be police/investigators privately but then they wouldn't get their tv spot either
Re my bold:

I think the problem is that when a parent loses a child, we tend to put them on a pedestal of sorts, sending them our hearts, and often, our money. :sheesh:

When people who know them see that parent being placed in that position, even though they know the parent contributed to the horror, they feel the need to set the record straight, so people won't be deceived...

Others, like me, are freaked out with worry that other parents might see this unfold and then take a risk like this person did, expecting that they'll be treated as victims as well. :o

So we speak up to try to stem the tide we see as destructive.

She needed to keep McNeil's name clear b/c she needed him free to continue providing her with drugs.

My thought? That could've been Shaniya.

I don't think MAM would leave feces on the handle. Maybe he put her in the car but perhaps when he went to throw away the blanket (which is what I think happened around 3:00am) maybe Shaniya tried to get back inside...? Then he saw her and they struggled on the porch, and poor little Shaniya kept grabbing at the rails or doorknob in an effort to save herself from being taken.

Oh God what a nightmare for this child... This scenario just came to me and is just one possibility out of many.
That scenario has haunted me for awhile, but I couldn't bring myself to post it. She might've been given an enema beforehand, but her bowels weren't completely emptied. Being taken to the car, she was so frightened that she struggled and lost control. We don't know what time they actually left the MHP, could've been before 3am. Maybe MAM told AD to clean up. It was dark, and she didn't do such a good job. Just threw the blanket in the neighbor's trash can. :frown:

My prayers for Thursday are that Murder charges are finally handed down to these vicious, awful people and that they never spend another day at peace..

Goodnight my friends..

http://news.mync.com/site/news/stor...thorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

"Police said Wednesday they are determining jurisdiction location in the death of Shaniya Davis before any new charges are filed.

McNeill's attorney, Allen Rogers, said it's "reasonable" to guess McNeill might be named.

"With the reports we have seen, he's the primary suspect," Rogers said. "Unfortunately we have a murdered little girl and it's reasonable that the state would be looking to Mario McNeil."

Police search warrants of McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, indicate that police found a black and yellow girl's jacket and a child's pair of jeans. Police also took a plastic straw, swabbings and soil samples."

We all have so many questions, really......

AD says she put SD on the sofa, or last saw her on the sofa at 5:30 am. Did Shaniya have a bad dream, had she gotten up to go to the bathroom?? WHY was AD up at 5:30 and can name this as the time she last saw Shaniya??

How do we know he didn't try to check into things?
Really, how do we know AD was not just a master munipulater?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

why ask why??

One look in that household and it would take more than manipulation it would take magic or drugs to make it look normal and good

One call to Barbara Allan at the rental office would have told him that she was not on the lease, not even listed as living there ("had her own place 6 months)

are we supposed to think that AD manipulated that??

don't you think parents have a duty to check out things their kids do? where they go...who they stay overnight with ??

http://news.mync.com/site/news/stor...thorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

"Police said Wednesday they are determining jurisdiction location in the death of Shaniya Davis before any new charges are filed.

McNeill's attorney, Allen Rogers, said it's "reasonable" to guess McNeill might be named.

"With the reports we have seen, he's the primary suspect," Rogers said. "Unfortunately we have a murdered little girl and it's reasonable that the state would be looking to Mario McNeil."

Police search warrants of McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, indicate that police found a black and yellow girl's jacket and a child's pair of jeans. Police also took a plastic straw, swabbings and soil samples."

SO it sounds like he had clothes in the car that would have fit her...why was she in her nightgown at the hotel?
What the [bleep] ?

We all know the stories, the allegations, the rumors.
Some of us will discuss these and our interpretations of them.
Those that don't want to discuss them, just skim over them, as opposed to eating up thread after thread with argument about it.

Half of the places where the father is mentioned here, is someone arguing over whether or not we should be digging into is past.
If you don't like a topic, skip it. It's very easy to read part of a post and simply skip over instead of hitting reply...in fact, I think that's in TOS.

If someone can say the father is to blame, I have every right to say I don't think he is.

With the living conditions as they were in that sewage trap .. I am thinking Shaniya was sick.. maybe like another said ecoli.. and that would explain maybe why the pass off didn't happen.

We all have so many questions, really......

AD says she put SD on the sofa, or last saw her on the sofa at 5:30 am. Did Shaniya have a bad dream, had she gotten up to go to the bathroom?? WHY was AD up at 5:30 and can name this as the time she last saw Shaniya??

It looks more like she put her out the door, Shaniya was picked up in front of the MH

In one of the videos the neighbor bangs on her trailer and says that is just what it sounded like at 3:00. Could that have been someone knocking on her door?

Just stopped in to see if there were any new charges finled yet... nothing.

I was disappointed to see some fellow Websleuthers still talking disrespectfully of the father. No matter what you may think/feel for his parenting skills, he IS STILL GRIEVING. AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET HE was the only one in Shaniya's little life who gave her a place to call home!

When I was younger, I traveled back and forth to Florida for work, 1 week each month, for about 6 months. I was going through a divorce and my mom watched my 3 year old son... did that make me a bad parent? No way! I cried EVERYTIME I had to go. He was the only thing I thought about while I was away! But in this day and age, we all have to do what we have to do to provide for our families. Will we make mistakes? You can bank on it.
As long as BL was providing for his kids - and they were in his heart, how can anyone fault him? I'm sure he's doing enough of that himself!

I really wish everyone would back-away from being so critical of HIS choices. None of us have ever walked in HIS shoes.

Sorry, JMO - please don't bash!
Good night all.

I beleive the neighbor has said since that she belieives it was the garbage can banging because it was between the porch and the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed