NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One step away from saying Carey made all the decisions. Once again, the buck stops at the end of BL's street.

BL probably has a lawyer,because he's going to stick his foot in his mouth and get charged with possible neglect.:twocents:Keep talking,please!

Thank you. I am aware of the other evictions and public housing.

So now we are back to what I wrote: "I doubt AD was on "public assistance" between October 9th to November 10th for Shaniya."

Let's face it. AD herself is someone who was attempting to fly well below everyone's radar, to escape detection and avoid scrutiny by any and all agencies intended to prevent this. I guess one moral of this story is don't place a child into an environment where not only will a child receive inadequate care--but where a "caregiver" is endeavoring to elude every agency which could potentially act as a safety net for your child. :mad:

:parrot:

I just get the feeling that whatever he decided, stood. Nobody argued with him.

And they are currently sitting in jail not going anywhere. Not much to say about them at this point. They are evil pigs and hopefully more charges will come down on mom. Also they aren't making the media rounds making absurd statements and giving people more to talk about.

I still want to know something about the other mother living in the mobile home. Why have we heard nothing from her?

:( somewhere I read that Shaniya was not seen playing outside, I think that the manager of the property has said that (not sure it was her) but I am sure that I did read that. So if Shaniya was not seen outside playing and she was not in school WHERE THE H*** WAS SHE?

I just get the feeling that whatever he decided, stood. Nobody argued with him.

I get that feeling as well. Especially after watching him with his son. I think BL comes across as controlling and intimidating.

IMO, "that" was never used as this would put the school in "policy mode" to protect themselves. It was more "Shaniya won't be in school today."

Gotcha. Wow. So you believe a call was made--and the school accepted this--day after day for 25 or more consecutive school days?!? :confused: If so they so looked the other way and dropped the ball. :mad:
:parrot:

Has it been printed in the media "stopped coming" coming directly from the official at the school like it was stated in the article below OR was it just something someone wrote in the news article?

Cumberland County Schools officials said Shaniya was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School until mid-October, when she was taken out of the school and wasn't enrolled elsewhere.

"We have no knowledge of what the reason was for her being withdrawn from school," Morganton Road Principal Charlotte McLaurin said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

Printed as stopped coming. Quoted as withdrawn.
But in the quote, context isn't given. How leading was the question asked by the reporter? And is there any liability that would lead them to say withdrawn, as opposed to admitting the let a five year old slip through the cracks?
I overanalyze, I know, but on slow news days that happens.

:( somewhere I read that Shaniya was not seen playing outside, I think that the manager of the property has said that (not sure it was her) but I am sure that I did read that. So if Shaniya was not seen outside playing and she was not in school WHERE THE H*** WAS SHE?

The implications are scary.

According to Coe, she was not in the living room either, so I guess that is a good question.

Depands on your definition of "public assistance." Medicare, food stamps, etc. is still available if her income met the poverty guidelines which is calculated by number of dependents.

Since AD was already in her sister's trailer on October 9th, then my definition of "public assistance" would be "welfare" covering rent, food stamps, health for Shaniya.

Shaniya moved in with her mother on October 9th, AD working part-time etc. This is why I feel no paperwork was started between Oct 9th to Nov 10th for Shaniya as Brad would have had to be notified since Shaniya was in his care for 3 or more years.

Yup, "welfare" is calculated on number of dependants, so if Shaniya moves in with AD and AD is on some sort of "welfare" based on her son, and Shaniya moves in, contacting Social Services to inform them about another child coming into the household, Social Services would then recalculate the "welfare" check, add more $$'s for food stamps and also add to Medicaid.

This is interesting...from Wikipedia...also interesting is that in this apparently high crime small city the LOCALS were quick to say "what the?" about Sleepy Hollow...various local people posted on their media/news blogs that Sleepy Hollow was one of the most dangerous areas in town...and this seems to be a pretty dangerous town

of course NOW BL is here to "warn" people about danger (talk about locking the barn door afterwards huh?)

From Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayetteville,_North_Carolina
Crime

Fayetteville's per capita violent crime rate is 87% higher than the national average and the property crime rate is 75% higher than the national average.[9] Fayetteville is known as one of the few cities in the South-East region of the United States to have Bloods and Crips gang violence. However, according to the Fayetteville Police Department,[10] statistics kept by the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation show that Fayetteville's 2007 index crime rate for violent and property crimes is the lowest it has been since 2000.

~~~~~~~~~~
OT

I saw the 20 most dangerous cities new list, 20 most dangerous neighborhoods...where to discuss that?? Very interesting data IMHO

I have a feeling "no one" can force BL to do anything as he has full control.

Not if he didn't want to be in control anymore,Moo.maybe Ty was gone,due to new gf,BL maybe mid life crisis of some sort,tells CLD if she is tired of full time baby,its time for AD to be a mom,cause he leaving soon with new gf.all this is speculation,but all statements seems Shaynia stayed with what woman was in BL life at the time.:twocents:

I think Shaniya was confined to either the bedroom or the bathroom. It seems with a sewage problem, that room would be rather unused, she wouldn't get in the way, and they wouldn't have to come up with sleeping space for her.
And I suppose it would be easier to sell your child if you ignore them constantly...Luckily, I still have no insight on that part.
If she was kept in the bathroom, it would also explain the feces. Provided that wasn't from repeated assault.

We REALLY need a presser.

This was supposed to be a quote and response, but yet again, my quote button is funky.

AD wasn't on the lease so I'd assume the children needed to stay inside so Barbara/mobile home manager wouldn't see them.

Printed as stopped coming. Quoted as withdrawn.
But in the quote, context isn't given. How leading was the question asked by the reporter? And is there any liability that would lead them to say withdrawn, as opposed to admitting the let a five year old slip through the cracks?
I overanalyze, I know, but on slow news days that happens.

I rarely go by what others write in the media after an "official" already gives the statement. I only work with what the "official" states.

Not if he didn't want to be in control anymore,Moo.maybe Ty was gone,due to new gf,BL maybe mid life crisis of some sort,tells CLD if she is tired of full time baby,its time for AD to be a mom,cause he leaving soon with new gf.all this is speculation,but all statements seems Shaynia stayed with what woman was in BL life at the time.:twocents:

Yup, lots of speculation/rumors floating around regarding the new and old GF.

I just remember the NG interview with BC when BL walked out. It spoke volumes.

According to Coe, she was not in the living room either, so I guess that is a good question.

Sadly enough WE know CG..... :(

So again we all ask - WHERE WAS SHANAIYA ??? :eek:

Shanaiya was NOT in School,
She was NOT seen outside ever,
She was NOT in the living room.
:furious:

Fayetteville's per capita violent crime rate is 87% higher than the national average and the property crime rate is 75% higher than the national average.[9] Fayetteville is known as one of the few cities in the South-East region of the United States to have Bloods and Crips gang violence. However, according to the Fayetteville Police Department,[10] statistics kept by the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation show that Fayetteville's 2007 index crime rate for violent and property crimes is the lowest it has been since 2000.

That is so interesting, because last night I was watching Deadly Women on ID and they called it a "Sleepy, God-loving town" LOL. I lived up near that area and didn't know much about Fayetteville, but areas like Fuquay Varina would get looks like "Oh, don't go there."

If Sleepy Hollow had that kind of a reputation, I can't imagine willingly introducing a little girl into it. I live near Tampa, and am well aware of areas in Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater that I wouldn't walk through at night (some during the day), let alone live.

You can get a pretty good read on crime just from watching the local news. We might not be aware of trends in a given area, but unless you live in a cave--if you live there, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member