NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta run out and get a kiddo from work...I'll rejoin the discussion in a few.

I would think they must have more video than this--some on the floor with the room he actually took her to. Or is it common to only have video surveillance on the main floor? If there is video on all floors, they have to know who else went in that room--if it's not one with an adjoining door. However, if there is only surveillance on the main floor, I agree with the person who said interview every person who was staying there. I have to think that since they got this info Tues sometime that they knew exactly who they were looking for and may have ID'd the one who left with her, too. I certainly hope the FBI is handling it themselves this time.

I'm about to have a drink, and I don't drink anymore.
Today has reminded me that I am a recovering addict, and always will be.
I guess it's one more thing I can angry about.
Hang in there and just pray instead. :prayer:

I'm going to have to say goodnight ~ and do the same ~ pray for Shaniya.

Tonight I watched (on Investigation Discovery) the true story of a teenager who was kidnapped and kept as a sex slave for 7 years by her abductor and his wife. She was kept in a box most of that time, raped, whipped, tortured, and brainwashed to believe that "The Company" was watching her every move and if she tried to escape, she or her family would be killed. When the wife finally started to get jealous, she told the girl that it was all a lie and she finally left and the husband and wife (Hooker family) were jailed. Next up: Jaycee Dugard story. Depressing, but we need these reminders that life is a strange mixture of beauty and evil. The evil we can fight but first we need to be aware of it. So many people put all their energy into politics, movie and music stars, and other interests and so the greater evils don't get the attention or funds or energy they need and deserve.

I must go to bed. It has been terrible but so glad to have you guys to share and vent with...it has helped but I don't think I've ever had the sick feeling that I've had in my stomach tonight ...pure evil so so Evil. It's much closer than anyone thinks.

I don't know if you realize it but we are warriors against that evil as a group and in our own way, definitely with prayers and in our search for justice.Think about how many people go about their life and are not even aware of what we read here daily. I don't think we're here by accident guys. "Something to think about.."

I'm taking a Benadryl and going to bed praying that that beautiful little angel is safe,surrounded by love and warmth either here on earth or in heaven. I don't think any case has affected me the way Shainya has...I have never cried the way I have tonight... I'm going back to read the prayer at the first of this thread one more time..Nite all

I really didn't want to go there, when I suggested trafficking this child, or that her light skin tone maybe a factor,,,,but it is now obviously to me this so-called mother never bonded with her, if she could sell her into such evil hands......This child is beautiful and not having a safe and loving home has now thrown her into a life of pure hell and misery....There was a show on national geographic a couple of years ago,,and it was on child trafficking..In New York, there are basements where they hold these children, so noone can hear or see them, while they are being abused...I think it was run by Russian creeps.........It is hard to fathom what this sweet child has experienced already,,,,but lets pray she is still in this country...

Some hotels you can reserve your room online and pay online...easy to do with a stolen credit card, you put it all in the system and they deduct it before you get there. Don't know if this hotel offers that service, but it makes it easier to get in, become untraceable after you leave, and by the time the charges come up on a bill for someone, the actual perp is long gone.

My experience with renting a hotel room on-line is I have always been asked for photo ID when I check in and they also need a credit card for any incidentals.

She is such a small little girl, I'm wondering if she could have been taken out of the hotel by being put inside a suitcase, then wheeled out in front of everybody.

Oh I hope there are people right now telling everything they know and she will be rescued Now!!!!

VB

I've already finished one cocktail and now I am on my second. I cannot believe this. Praying that Shaniya is found safe and sound, TONIGHT!!!!

ETA is it a good idea for them to be broadcasting this. I would hate for someone to get spooked and try to get rid of her.

Wow. I really just don't understand how a mother could do this. I really wanted to believe, even though she seemed to have faults and not be the best person, that she wouldn't stage a kidnapping to keep Shaniya away from her father, etc. Never in a million years did it even cross my mind that she would sell her daughter into prostitution. I don't know that this could get any worse.

Tonight I watched (on Investigation Discovery) the true story of a teenager who was kidnapped and kept as a sex slave for 7 years by her abductor and his wife. She was kept in a box most of that time, raped, whipped, tortured, and brainwashed to believe that "The Company" was watching her every move and if she tried to escape, she or her family would be killed. When the wife finally started to get jealous, she told the girl that it was all a lie and she finally left and the husband and wife (Hooker family) were jailed. Next up: Jaycee Dugard story. Depressing, but we need these reminders that life is a strange mixture of beauty and evil. The evil we can fight but first we need to be aware of it. So many people put all their energy into politics, movie and music stars, and other interests and so the greater evils don't get the attention or funds or energy they need and deserve.

Oh my, I just watched those too. I can't even imagine being locked in a box. I had seen that before and could barely breathe when they were talking about it. I get hysterical in tight places. Claustrophobic.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
Please Lord, I come before you again. This time to ask you to spare Shaniya from the pain and torture that she is likely to be facing, to guide the various agencies that are searching for her. May Shaniya be protected as Daniel was, for she is surely among the lions now. Please bring her home, so that she can be treasured and loved and kept in safety. Give her father and those that love her the strength to cope under this terrible revelation. Take this heartwrenching occurrence and turn it into a force for change, a positive force for Shaniya and others, as only you can do.
Amen.[/quote]

Beautiful prayer..Not My Kids...Thank you

Does any one know if there has been a presser video put up yet?

Everytime I look at that mothers picture I want to vomit seriously, I have never had that reaction in my life....

His arrest came after a worker at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford called police Tuesday to report seeing a child matching Shaniya's description with a man at the hotel. A security video showed the girl with a man believed to be McNeill at the hotel at 6:11 a.m. Tuesday

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

There are connecting rooms available.

Attachments

• Comfort Suites Sanford.jpg
    Comfort Suites Sanford.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 23
McNeil may have never checked in. Perhaps just walked to the elevator to go to where he needed to go. McNeil may have already had the room number and didn't need to ask anyone at the desk.

le said employee called to report he checked in (& at what time) after seeing news but post above has diff version from media (wral) sooooo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67