NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost guarantee you, the rooms were paid for with cash. Trafficking is done by several mules, the child passes through many hands before they reach their final destination. Mules do not leave a trail such as DL#, car tag #, name address etc. and most of the time they are in disguise. A well run organization will move very quickly and will not raise suspicion in any way.

The one thing that would make me think Shaniya's case might have been conducted by amateurs is the fact that the idiot carried her into a hotel barefoot and in her night shirt. But then again...I've carried my own sleeping kids into hotel rooms many times when we have traveled, they were disheveled, usually without shoes and we're half asleep from a long car ride. So even that isn't all too strange.

You can pay cash...but you still need to show id and leave a cc for incidentals. I travel bi-weekly and I have these two items ready before I get to the front desk....because they do always ask for them. Car tag number is always on the car key chain of the rental car. However, I am certain "mules" know all the tricks of the trade to get past all that. Seems easier to just do the trade in a bathroom stall at a bus station...

Can someone please refresh me the siblings/cousins that were living in the MH with Shaniya?

Because, if she had a sibling(s), I wonder the reason Shaniya was the "chosen one."

7 year old male, Shaniya's brother or half brother.
1 year old child, unsure of gender, unsure of parentage, except that I don't think the child is Antoinette's.

Check in time at the hotel is 2 pm
Check out is 11 am

There is an airport ticket center and car rental nearby.

And if you rent a rental car with a good fake ID, and minimize contact with actual physical human workers, it is possible to leave a total dead end.
Flick ash all over the car, smoke heavily and spill a can of pop in it and they will even detail it when you return it...thus removing any pesky physical evidence you may have left behind.

There is a criminal element in my family, thus I know how to erase tracks.
(See why I'd rather hang out with you guys?)

Rental cars are equipped with GPS units that you don't see as a customer, so LE gets info from that.

I would like to know if M charges have been updated...has he been charged with rape,of a child?
Did the towels,show evidence of this ?
Hang em all high.

Do we know he hired his own lawyer?

You have a point. But I just know that the lawyer is not a public defender. I am really just hoping they are dealing with amateurs here. That would make it more possible for Shaniya to be close by.

I really wish we knew how Shaniya left that hotel. Surely they have video. It really bothers me that we are not given a description of MC's car or when he was last seen. Maybe someone would recognize the car as being somewhere for a dropoff.

Uggggg, my mind is reeling here. This poor baby. I cannot stop to think of what could be happening to her right now.

I agree ... especially any name calling of Coe at this time. Never know whose reading here. :crazy:

I for one thought it was stated publicly already that he had AIDS. I am usually very careful about such things. My bad if I am wrong and will stand corrected. Emotional times elicit these things.

I think it is possible that MAM's destination was NOT the hotel in Sanford at all. He may have stopped there to sample the merchandise before arriving at the handoff location. Why else would he only be there for one hour? It seems as though if this was organized, they would not be at a hotel with cameras. Maybe that is why MAM turned himself in, he realized he screwed up and was buying time for the others to get away with Shaniya.

North Carolina has been recognized as a major human trafficking hub on the east coast. It wasn’t too long ago (2007) that the state passed a resolution to apologize for the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

http://humantraffickingwatch.com/portal/category/prostitution/

Flores, 45, was a notorious operator in a city that has become a center for sex trafficking along the East Coast.

Local and federal authorities are not sure how extensive the Charlotte sex rings have become. They say Flores’ ring brought in hundreds of young women each year to work as prostitutes.

You can pay cash...but you still need to show id and leave a cc for incidentals. I travel bi-weekly and I have these two items ready before I get to the front desk....because they do always ask for them. Car tag number is always on the car key chain of the rental car. However, I am certain "mules" know all the tricks of the trade to get past all that. Seems easier to just do the trade in a bathroom stall at a bus station...

If they didn't take a credit card and took cash, I would think that the hotel would have to be implicated somehow in this. I don't think I have tried to pay a hotel with cash in the US, so don't know if it's possible.

I bet this is not the publicity that they ever thought they would recieve.
Wouldn't be suprised if they have to do a complete redo. I will never stay there. Who the heck knows what room they used. written with disgust

Honestly? After reading all of this info tonight, I'm not sure I'll ever stop along I-95 at a hotel again. To think of what could have happened in that room... I know it happens at hotels everywhere, but since I-95 is such a heavily travelled corridor.

Just dawned on me: MAM didn't stop on I-95. I think whoever he was taking her to had picked a place more remote.

The one thing that would make me think Shaniya's case might have been conducted by amateurs is the fact that the idiot carried her into a hotel barefoot and in her night shirt.

I think MAM's stop was unplanned. He was supposed to deliver her but decided along the way to take his turn. Saw a hotel, pulled in, stayed an hour, then got on his way. Couldn't stay too long b/c she was expected somewhere. As far as "damaging the good" (excuse me while I puke...), I think this poor child had already been "damaged" before. :cry:

If they didn't take a credit card and took cash, I would think that the hotel would have to be implicated somehow in this. I don't think I have tried to pay a hotel with cash in the US, so don't know if it's possible.

You can pay for a room in cash. You have to show your id and present a credit card for charges if you charge anything while you are there. But bill can be paid in cash

Are we 100% that the video was and Shaniya entering the hotel and not leaving? Wondering here if he didnt have her much sooner than earlier thought.

Rental cars are equipped with GPS units that you don't see as a customer, so LE gets info from that.

But the maintenance on the systems and the length of time that information is kept is usually closely related to the profit margin of that specific business, KWIM?

[/B]
There have been several judges brought to the limelight just lately for letting child predators go with a slap on the wrist. Now, please explain about the conservative politicians and worst child offenses.........

A few come quickly to mind. Tony Alamo that was just sentenced today, was it? That evangelist, was it in Colorado? a couple of years ago. The politician in Florida who had relationships with boys.

I'll have to think on some more. Seems like the ones that scream family values the loudest are the ones that have a different version of that than I do.

Father of the unborn, Coe, doesn't have AIDS yet. He is HIV positive and has already threatened legal action on one group that offended him (the police). Let's tread carefully there. Just in case.

And that was not intended to kill the thread.

Wow, what appears to be unprotected sex with a man that is HIV positive...the poor choices seem never ending with this woman.

Are we 100% that the video was and Shaniya entering the hotel and not leaving? Wondering here if he didnt have her much sooner than earlier thought.

Who knows Kelly, LE sure is not saying much about it, at least not showing them leaving the hotel, altho Ive read that only stayed an hour and then left, I was wondering If HE was the one who bought the child, took her there did his deed on her and the disposed of her?? Makes me sick to even think maybee thats what happened

Also Im thinking the reason they went ahead and released the info on the human traffiking is because they know who Shaniya was sold to, and he is sitting in jail,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper