NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the search for her body, I am getting the feeling that McNeill was her intended destination. :( :furious:

Could this tip just be something to stall time for AD and MAM?
Get attention off of these 2 and more time to get Shaniya out of USA???

Ohhhh how I pray that is what this is!! Too bad we don't know WHERE the tip originated....like if it was called in "anonymously" then what you suggest above is a real possibility.....however, if it came from someone that had been driving down that road and saw a car stopped by the side of the road there and a person acting suspiciously in some way....then it probably has merit :-(

Good am all... if I understand Mark Klaas (who explained trafficking in a video posted yesterday a thread or two back) trafficking means the involuntarily part.

Do we have word yet of the search underway again this am?

:parrot:

Thanks - I'm sure Mark Klaas knows what he's talking about. However... seems to me that any form of sexual involvement with a child would be involuntary. KWIM?

This case has actually become 'sickening' to follow. My stomach gets tied in knots the more I read, (and think) of the horrible things that this little girl may have had to endure.
There is no way I can even begin to understand any of these adults behavior... I have (as well as most of us) questioned why the mom NEVER pleaded to the public for her daughter's return... It is unthinkable! No matter what the outcome of this case, be joyous or tragic, this 'mother' deserves nothing less than a lifetime in prison, for her lack of compassion as well as good judgement for her daughter (or any other human being for that matter).
I honestly don't know how I can keep coming back to this site to read what fate this beautiful child has endured. She has been violated beyond what anyone should ever have to be in a single lifetime.
I will continue to pray for her and all who search for her!

(Please find this little girl alive and return her to the people who truly love and care for her!)

Thanks - I'm sure Mark Klaas knows what he's talking about. However... seems to me that any form of sexual involvement with a child would be involuntary. KWIM?

I think it's, commerce of people who are removed from their home

This is new

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who have been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

For anyone posting about a possible diaper..... feces on the blanket, etc:

I see where you are going with this (makes me want to vomit) but I keep remembering I read that everyone had to move out of the trailer house because of a "raw sewage leak". This to me means MAJOR leakage, raw sewage coming up into the house from the pipes.

The way I'm reading it here, the "sewage" came from Shaniya. But there is no way that would be "enough" to cause the house to be "condemned"....

Did I miss something somewhere? Please explain.

Just checking in & hoped to see Shaniya had been found but I see that's not the case. Still sick to my stomach over the thought of what this little angel has endured and raving mad! :furious: I have to tear myself away for a few hours but praying when I get home we'll be celebrating her SAFE return here at WS.
Unfortunately, I don't truly believe that but I pray for it none the less. Either way........
:praying: Lord, please let her be found soon and hold her gently in the palm of your hand. She's been thru so much. Keep her safe Father and let her feel truly loved and cared for. Thank you Father. Amen.

By the same token women can be trafficked against their will... I'll have to leave soon to take my kids to school but will try to find the video link if I can so those who missed can listen. If there are further questions Mark is supposed to be here at WS today, that question could be directed at him. HTH! Need coffee...

:parrot:

Sorry if this is a re-post (haven't completely caught up yet!!) Maybe she was having accidents at night and that would be the reason for the diaper.. it was really early in the morning. Just hoping it wasn't for what you mentioned... can't stand the thought.

I think you have a really good point. Although, sadly, whether the diaper was for something specific that happened to Shaniya after being taken to that hotel or not. I'd guess that she needed it due to abuse either way.
Actually, if you do a google search for how to recognize symptoms of abuse (particularly sexual abuse) in a child, incontinence and unstable bowels are a major sign.
I missed everything since about 6 PM CST on Friday evening. Is there anything else of significance that has happened beside AD being arrested and charged, and the new searches for Shaniya?

And as much as I love websleuths, I think I'm going to have to stop reading on this one.... I have a 3-year old granddaughter and this is just too much for me. :(

If the mother truly did this... she does not deserve a trial. She does not deserve jail time. The only thing she deserves is to be beaten to death. Perhaps stoned. Hanging would be too good for her. Thrown alive into a pen of crazy with hunger pigs. Think drawn and quartered like the Wallace character played by Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Yes, that is what the so-called mother deserves.

I am crying as I type this and I hope you will all understand my reasons when I say - I almost hope they find this poor child's body. Not because I wish this child ill but if they do not find a body I do not think they will find her period. And if this child has to live a life of sexual slavery I almost wish her the peace of death instead. I am sickened by this mother, by this case and I am heartsick.

from your link:

"Mario Andrette McNeill, who has admitted to kidnapping Shaniya and is in custody, has been "extremely uncooperative" but has given some information to police"

If I had my way, he would be singing like a bird whilst his genitals were repeatedly tasered, until I learned what exactly happened to that child and where exactly she is.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

* They are specifically searching for her body.
* Also searching for a 60's-ish man who was reportedly seen with her.
* MAM uncooperative in general, but has given up some information.
* Police know that MAM left the hotel WITH Shaniya at 7:30 that morning.

Please find her alive!!

Chance said McNeill is known to frequent Sanford. He was arrested Thursday after being identified as being with Shaniya Tuesday morning at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford. The two were seen on a surveillance tape at 6:11 a.m. Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

So did McNeil deliver her to the 60 year old at the hotel, the deed was done, and then they dumped her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892