NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!

Why is this not doing LWOP with so many offense's? He is creepy, and has such a long record.

I wondered the same thing! The only thing I can think of is that these offenses were computer *advertiser censored* and he was charged all at one time, But only 8 months.....I just don't know anymore. It feels like, more and more, that the bad guys are winning.
I'm still hoping that Shaniya is found alive. Children are resiliant; although they must go through long and intensive therapy along with a loving, nurturing family, many children actually recover and have successful lives.

I went to bed Friday promising myself not to log on here because I knew it would be bad news...My heart just breaks for Shaniya and I can't control but to think of the awful things I would say or do to her mumster if I had her in front of me. An eye for an eye is what goes through my mind...sorry if I'm sounding absurd I just have this rage in me that makes me sick to even think this did this to her own baby!!

Thanks Patty G. - maybe I shouldn't give up hope that she is alive so quickly?

People call in all kinds of tips and every tip has to be looked into. So now, no matter where LE goes, the media follows and then LE reports a reliable tip.

LE mentions MM is not being cooperative but that is understandable since he has an attorney.

So I have been trying to catch up here, after reading the new news article I have come to this conclusion:

Mom let Mcneill take Shaniya to a prostitution call (vomit) The room Mcneill rented was adjoining another room where the perp was waiting.
Most prostitution calls are by the hour possibly by the half hour given she is a child. Mcneill was in the other adjoing room waiting, went to check on Shaniya and client only to find that this man had killed her.

McNeill makes a call to the mother to explain what has happened mom has to cover her arse so she calls in to 911 with this concocted story.

Its obvious that McNeill did not realize about the cameras he grabs Shaniya up carries her out and disposes of her (god forbid) along the roadside.
Since McNeill was caught on video he had no choice but to turn himself in (if that is what happened) to start covering his arse because he knows he will be held for the murder of the child since he was the last seen with her, also rats mom out because if he does not he will be charged on kidnapping charges as well that is why he has cofessed to taking her but not guilty to kidnapping charges because mom allowed him to take her and thus mom being arrested on the heel of McNeill.

I would be highly suprised if Mcneill himself rented the room, he probally already had a key from the client whom rented both rooms , so no need for McNeill to check in at the front desk. It may be the pics we are seeing with the elevator is he was lost trying to find the correct room #.

I can guarantee LE checked out who and by what name rented rooms especially adjoing rooms per say for that night prior to Shaniya being there since check in time usally is not until 2:00 pm and check out time is at 11:00 am. Even if ficticous names are given LE would still have a description of the person from the maids , videos etc...and from parking lot video the vehicle this person was driving.
If they recieved a tip about McNeill being seen with this man aerlier they can put two and two together from whom was seen coming and going from the hotel.
McNeill I see is not really cooperating with police but is giving some information, he is probally giving enough for them to piece this together. I am sure he has been informed quite bluntly from his attorny that if he does not he will be pinned with the murder of this child if she is in fact dead.

For LE to have put out a BOLO for this vehicle, age and area they know from video footage and the area named could be info from McNeill himself he is just not giving names...
Now this is just my opinion if in fact she is deceased, if she is not perhaps this man they are looking for still has her and they are putting out some info in the hopes he will turn himself in with her alive....
Sorry for the long post just anxious and appalled by what is going on here.... and by the way good morning....

The way I figure it presumably this old was inside Comfort Suites in a room, and McNeill waited while this other vile piece of filth did w/e he did. She may well have been sedated or drugged to make her quieter and more compliant. She is either unconscious or in no condition to walk afterward so McNeill has to carry her out of the hotel and as they are leaving he realizes that she is in bad shape and decides to dispose of her. I think this is how a buyer avoids being on camera w their victim by paying the "mule" (McNeill) to assume that risk. Old piece of filth registers under a false name and remains in the hotel room, but LE determined which room, and either hotel or someone told LE what he was driving (blue Toy. Corolla) so put out alert.

Maybe it requires these 3 participants--seller (Mom), delivery mule (McNeill) and buyer (old puke) to constitute trafficking I don't know and I freaking don't care what we call it it's just SICK :furious: Naturally Mom is not bonded w nor could give a $#!+ about her precious child and just wants $ for drugs. McNeill thinks he's not the real puke cause all he did was deliver a child Mom gave him permission to take to some other sick b#$+@rd :rolleyes: And this old +^&) thinks he's slick and gotten away w his vile atrocious EVIL act which, if it didn't in and of itself kill Shaniya, caused such damage or fear that they ALL would have been caught that she became too much of a liability :furious: :furious: :furious: If this is how it went down I want them ALL to pay, for the rest of their nasty, miserable, straight up pathetic lives. :mad:

:rant:

:parrot:

They did not exactly say she was taken by the guy in a blue Toyota........they are leaving wiggle room. To me it sounds like the 60 year old was the buyer, all three left the hotel, and they disposed of her right after. IMO.

ETA....It sounds to me like McNeil gave this other guy up. IDK.
or more finger pointing (just like AD pointing a false finger at Coe)

Is the stuff Chance said on fox news about mom misleading them and telling them the girl was with coe new?

I think I've only heard speculation on that before now.

I know it's just semantics at this point but i wish the spokeswoman had said "put" her body
"hidden" her body
or some other language. We are talking about a kid here, not trash. Sorry (rant)

I agree with you. I've gotten used to this wording now. I think it's the media's way of creating emotion in viewers.

Has anyone checked for any "interesting" topix comments lately.
That has really bothered me about this case. In similar cases, there has usually been comments on Topix from people saying they are family, or know the family, some defending the family, and usually a few stating that there were things going on before the child went missing.
I'm not surprised that mom (hate to even call her that, she defies the very definition) hasn't spoken out. But what about mom's family (besides her sister)? What about people who knew them?

The maternal grandmother has been interviewed. The link is here in the thread. Of course, she defends her daughter.

I hear ya! I was a mortgage lender for a long time.

Remember the Corvette lady? IIRC, the mortgage company called her husband and told him they wouldn't be able to close on the new house because of financial and other crimes they discovered. Hubby tells wife there is merely a little glitch, then realizes that won't work, so he kills her.

Stacey Peterson had an appointment with a divorce attorney.

Aarone Thompson's mother was tired of being told BS and was going to hop on a Greyhound bus to see her.

So sad..."IF ONLY">>>

that poor little face looking up at the elevator is burnt into my mind....

I agree this was an end play when this druggie mom realized that it was time to her back to the Dad...what to do?? and what they did is so horrible

these people are so worthless....again I question how and why these motley crew of felons and druggies were allowed to live together in charge of young innocent lives?

what of the 7 year old boy and the ??? baby living in that trailer with this bunch?

the social workers had been out there....that doesn't happen by "chance"...

let's face it...so many of these cases involve "families" well known to the state in question and/or felons known to the state/s, sex offenders known to the state/s

evil builds up...it grows..it festers...then it explodes....why not stop it at the first sign??

60 yr old seen with MAM, before or after or during motel??

ALSO,

Why was momster and son application to trailer park rejected? bad credit report? jail time?

I posted last week that I recently stayed at a Comfort Suites. I checked the website and viewed pics of the Sanford location, it looks to be built the same way as the one I stayed in. The one I stayed in had only one entrance that took you straight past the reception desk. I'm sure there are emergency exits for fire safety purposes, but those usually have alarms on them. I'm 99% sure that there are pics/video of Shaniya leaving, in whatever state, and with whomever she left with. IMO, there is a good reason these photo's/stills haven't been released. It may be that this 60 year old man was the one seen leaving with Shaniya. Although I don't see why they would only release a BOLO for him today if they saw him leaving with her.
I'm guessing Shaniya was either unconscious in some way, or possibly already dead when leaving and LE would not want to release those photo's publicly, both to protect the family (the one's that care about Shaniya) and for prosecution purposes.

I also stayed at a Comfort Suites about 3 weeks ago in GA to take a class.
What you said is correct about the only way in is by the front lobby and mine had another entrance from the back but in plain view of the front desk. I was told this door was locked at 11 pm and if wanted to go out I would have to go out front. This was where i went to smoke and the was some tables and chairs to to that.
But what I found interesting was the stairwell did exit to the outside and i saw group of guys exiting through there (going to work I suppose) one morning I was smoking. So I dont think this particular exit had a Fire Alarm and only exited outside and locked so you could not get back in.

Is the stuff Chance said on fox news about mom misleading them and telling them the girl was with coe new?

I think I've only heard speculation on that before now.
that info came out in the presser when the dropped charges were addressed

I just do not think this is involving a child trafficking ring. I think it is local and just involves the egg donor and McNeil. And I do not think that Coe and Aunt Brenda are out of the woods yet either.

Sounds to me as if there is a drug/prostitution rackett going here.

above was respectfully clipped for brevity

I agree with you, I do not think there is a sinsister "ring" as most folks would perceive that word. I do believe there is a lossely affiliated group of scumbags (Mother, McNeil, possibly sister, bf, etc) who are all involved in the savory underside of life including drugs, prostitution, trading of sexual favors, etc.

that is all that is required to pursue the trafficing charges. The mere act of selling (for money or drugs or any other tender) a minor child into sexual service (be it once or repeatedly) is enough to justify those charges. To sell /trade a child into any sort of service for any sort of consideration is by its very nature "trafficking"

Police searching for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in a wooded area off N.C. 87 near Sanford say they are looking for a body.

Based on "reliable information," they believe her body may have been dumped off Walker Road near its intersection with the highway, said police spokeswoman Theresa Chance.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

This is where the helicopter was zooming yesterday Walker was closed off at at the highway.

areascloseupinthehelicoptershots.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member