NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take to lay down. This is so sad. I can't believe it.I really had such hopes she was alright. I can't stop crying.

i'm so sick right now....had to push my food to the side....rip little princess.

bastards rot in hell

They found her body, damn link won't copy.
ABC local for the area.

Here it is: She;s gone.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7120664

Oh my god, NO!. Oh sweet baby, I'm so sorry for all you went through. As tears flow for your pain, I hope and pray you are being held by our Dear Lord while angels sing of the happiness and joy you brought to those who loved you.

Dear sweet Jesus.. I knew this likely, but was not prepared for the feelings I have been overcome with. The tears burn my very soul.

Prayers for the Father right now. May Shaniyah rest in peace and suffer no more. I would really like to know why he took her to the hotel. Why not just do it where he dumped her?

What I don't get is WHY DID HE HAVE TO KILL HER?????
I'm beyond pizzed right now. This is evil.
I hope he is tortured every minute of the rest of his sick twisted life!!!
A Davis - no punishment is enough.
I'd love 5 minutes with her.

This is beyond belief. I will never forget this baby as long as I live.

May the angels hold you safe in their arms, sweet Shaniya :weep:

SANFORD, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police said Monday they have found the body of missing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.
The child's remains were located in an area bordered by Highway 87 south and Walker Road - just south of Sanford - during a second day of searching.

Caylee made me sad, Nevaeh made me physically sick, Somer made me angry, and Shaniya has made me livid.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Fly to Jesus beautiful angel... no more tears, or fear, or sorrow.

:blowkiss:

:parrot:

Lets hope they have cell phone records and computers if any? Coming from N.J. with three brothers and a father who are cops and detectives I have to have faith that they are one step ahead.Sometimes they put things out there that we don't understand. They do that for a reason. Lets all just keep praying. Also the blanket,the trailer,the hotel room have had crime units in doing everything they can to get DNA.

Hey fellow Jersey Gal! I come from a family of 5-0, too! I agree that they have more info we aren't privy to. I do feel as though the media reporting on the feces was quick and maybe something the police didn't want to get out there so soon, but if my hunch is right, then why would they let the info run with regards to the blanket being found in the neighbor's trash can but not elaborate on the feces aspect? I feel as though the neighbor is worried about Shaniya, sure, but also wanted to save her own reputation by letting the media know about the poop smear. Why would she divulge that info? I'd have thought the popo would advise her not to speak of it. For some reason it isn't sitting well with me. I don't think the neighbor has anything to do with it, in fact I think she could be someone that reported hearing loud noises or something fishy that night of Shaniya's disappearance...maybe the perp knew she was awake so decided to use that to his/her advantage & try framing the lady with the blanket in her garbage...but why speak of the feces at all? When she gave that interview, why did she have to talk of the feces? I simply cannot fathom why someone would divulge info to a public media outlet that the police or FBI themselves didn't divulge...especially when Shaniya is/was thought to still be alive. Couldn't divulging that info put her at even greater risk?

God answered our prayers before we knew it....She has been resting in his arms all this time we thought she was still going through pure evil...Rest in peace, sweet little girl

This is grotesque.

God in Heaven let her have been taken from the evil to be done unto her.

oh my gosh.....my heart is just broken....

how could they? how could they hurt her and then dumped her......

this is so unbelievably sad! I'm all choked up....

May God da*n everyone involved in her kidnapping and death. May their souls forever rot in hell.

I worry about the father now. I know he must feel tremendous guilt (along with the other tragedy he had in his life). I know he has his family's love and support,but sometimes that isn't enough.

Checking in from work and seeing this heartbreaking news, I had to sign in only to say how sad I am for Shaniya and those members of her family that truly loved and valued her. I am trying not to cry while sitting here at my desk.

I hope ALL those involved get the book thrown at them. We all know that even prisoners have a code of honor and those that commit crimes against children are on their hit list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member