NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to but in on this dialect thing, and I know I'm going to sound retarded saying this...but...I come from an extensive Italian Newark Philly & NY family. When I'm around my family, my dialect comes out. My husband calls me a frontrunner, as if I'm routing on the most favored team. He says that b/c his entire family comes from Delaware, no dialect at all. I speak 3 languages pretty fluently & know numbers & financial phrases in 2 others. It's hard to hide the dialect I'm speaking when surrounded by the same conversational dialect. I was born this way & have tried to "fix" it for years.

I get it. I grew up in New England but spent 1989- 2004 in San Diego. I pretty much lost the accent. The exception was when I was around other people from New England and the accent and colloquialisms come out.

It's interesting that AD didn't give LE Brad's cell phone number (how I interpret below) when the investigation started. Sounds like they found his address, wasn't home, and went to neighbors. Brad found out from his neighbor.

On Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.
As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.
Like I said,,where there's hink,,,,there's stink...I am glad to see some sleuthers digging..

Believe he was in the service on active duty during Dessert Storm - sigh ...my links are failing me miserably the past couple of days.....sigh...sigh ...so until the link is found it is an unfounded rumour at best.

Well, if this rumor is in fact found to be true, I don't see how anybody can fault him for being away from his children during that time. IMO
Because if he was in fact fighting for this country, we should all be thankful for that because of men that serve, we are able to take care of our children. IMO

Contractor is a loose term sometimes. He may work for a contractor in some capacity that may not require licencing, like a brick layer for example....I doubt would need a license.

Also in the fashion and other industries the contractor (no licence) is the factory that produces the garment.

its also used for basically temp people...my dh is a contractor for a major company in their IT dept, has worked there for almost 4 years...but because hes not 'full time' he works under a contractor company for that company...gwim?

he gets lots of offers in different places to work short term jobs doin different stuff too...so maybe thats what he does? something thats short term(ie weeks/months..not perm) but he travels to work them...which would make it hard to find out what he does exactly(cause he can do diff things each time?)

i know im prob making a big stretch here lol...but when i hear contractor thats the 1st thing that pops in my head...and then the building stuff

Hello everyone!

I'm excited about the press conference at 8. Justice will be served for the murder of our little angel.

Thank you to the poster that posted the pictures from the hotel. Now I am most positive that my worst fear was correct. I witnessed something I could never fathom. Shame on LE for releasing those pictures. That picture alone is the reason I started a site dedicated to God's precious little angels because I do not want to remember poor little Shaniya or any other missing child that way. I want to reflect on nothing but the positive. Each post on my site will have nothing but positive reflections.

I saw something last night and decided to sleep on it before I posed the question. It's OT but I'm so curious....

Did BL get remarried? :waitasec:

BL.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a wedding band? Is this why our angel could not live with him anymore? Please somebody tell me this is an old picture that he just decided to have posted on his FB. PLEASE!!! I would love to think something positive about this man but right now I can't...God forgive me but I just can't...
That background in the picture, sure isn't North Carolina.

If presser is at 8pm.........HLN is covering it.........is Ms. Nancy canceled out?
or come on after?
NG is pre recordered right?

But why kill her because she can ID him?
He knew the police would come much sooner with a dead kid then a raped one.
He can disapear and she may not know how to ID him she was only 5.

I wonder if he's just not very bright (that'd be a shocker) and in his sick perverse mindset didn't stop to think about cameras, etc. And he obviously hid the body in a way that would prevent easy detection. They had almost given up. Hiding it with deer corpses was actually one of the smarter things he did, as sick and horrible as it is.

The only thing he could hope for is that she wouldn't be found. An alive Shaniya could have told. He would have been prosecuted for sure. A dead one might not be found (she was, thank God) and that was the only chance he had.

I've read a lot of what seems to be rather harsh criticisms of BL. I hear what y'all are saying, but I can't help but wonder how much he was manipulated by AD.

I mean, you want him to be able to ascertain that the living conditions he was sending Shaniya into were unsuitable, yet when DSS investigated regarding her 7yo child, they apparently didn't have any problems with whatever living conditions they witnessed, as she retained custody of the child. I'm not saying that means the living conditions were appropriate for children, as obviously that is untrue, just that some people know how to clean things up, talk a good talk, and put on a good show when they need to. I suspect AD might be just such a person. Apparently, she had a good employment record since June 2008, so she has some capacity to function in society.

I suspect she deliberately manipulated BL in order to get control of Shaniya. You've got a guy who is probably scarred from the loss of his wife, raising 4 older kids. He may have upcoming expenses of college with them, and a terrible economy right now, meaning that the traveling required by his job is unavoidable in order for him to meet his obligations. Yet it takes him away from his kids, and means he is dependent on others to care for them. Which is hard enough with teenagers, but with a 5 year old, that may cause him to feel very guilty. Sure, family and friends are willing to help out, but he already depends on them for so much. And you have a mom, with a 7 year old half-sibling, who wants a chance to be a mother to Shaniya. Does he continue to impose on his sister, who has a family of her own, or does he give mom, who is putting on a really good show, a chance?

I think he felt overwhelmingly guilty about his circumstances, and was manipulated by AD into making a bad choice. I respect that he publicly acknowledges that it was a bad decision. I take his word that he was stunned to hear how deplorable the living situation was with AD.

I havn't seen any evidence he raised any of his kids.

He took the little girl out of a 240k home and moved her into a 40 year old fire trap of a trailer. That is what we know for positive. You do not chose for yourself to move down in society and you do not force your daughter too.

OT: What does this mean?

Charge - F: INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH A CHILD

I don't know for sure but I would think it would mean taking it upon yourself to do indecent things to a child. :furious:

And while you have many ponts....there have been signs that say LOOK MUCH CLOSER....
So the cigarette burns could have been Miskito bits... MAYBE?
And her fear of men? just another red flag...And the fact that after Daddy dearest spoke he walked in side and left his sister alone to fall apart all by herself outside....
SOMETHING is not right and it is very obvious.
I still feel that this guy had gone through 2 tragedies and it is sad. but is it as sad as what an innocent child went through? I do not think so......So I reserve some of my comments and I am looking at him very closely.....
One thing is for sure he already made 5 kids and he needs to get snipped. JMHO

Just wanted to note that in the presser from yesterday or Tues? maybe it was, BL explained that Shaniya had an excema skin condition and was being treated for it. Aunt Carey there also.

Well, if this rumor is in fact found to be true, I don't see how anybody can fault him for being away from his children during that time. IMO
Because if he was in fact fighting for this country, we should all be thankful for that because of men that serve, we are able to take care of our children. IMO

I don't believe anyone is faulting his service record. Lack of contribution to your children's upbringing is of question.

sorry for quoting myself....

But I just don't get the same feeling when looking at mom. She will never be MOTHER of the YEAR, but I don't think she sold her daughter.

I have felt the same way thruout this whole ordeal..........

That background in the picture, sure isn't North Carolina.

It appears to be Arizona.
The ex FIL said BL was working in Arizona.
Said he had a girlfriend in NC, Ty, that was taking wonderful care of Shaniya.
That BL went to AZ, met a girl, and Ty went away.
Seemed to be the catalyst of Shaniya going to momster.

So I ask again bath her to kill her?

Do you think he bathed her? You see...I think she was cleaned up before she even left the mobile home.

I don't think the feces is a severe sewage leak. I think Shaniya was probably given an enema. It's fairly common, from things I've read, that perps like a clean canal. Sorry to be blunt. It's hard enough typing it. I think the feces on the blanket & the door was probably from Shaniya's blanket. I think that blanket was put into the neighbor's trashcan by Antoinette after Shaniya was taken. I think it was left behind in error. I think the poop on the door was b/c Antoinette was in a hurry to get rid of the blanket before the police arrived so she accidentally transferred it to her door as she was going back into her home. I think the police said "sewage leak" all over (or septic or something like that) b/c they didn't want people to be tempted to break into the mobile home & steal anything. Let's face it, somebody wouldn't care about the tape, if there's even tape still up. I still haven't found a fine against the park owner, which would be public, if the sewage leak was for real. Maybe it is, but b/c I can't find anything documented to corroborate that scenario, I'm not buying it. I think the feces were from when the enema (if there was an enema) was given to Shaniya. I think Shaniya was cleaned at the trailer. If the feces was hers, & if she was dirty when she was taken from the home, then surely anybody & everybody in that hotel smelled it...right? That's why I think she was cleaned up at home. I think she was being prepped. Hookers clean out their anus all the time. I'll bet Antoinette is the one that administered it! I know it sounds sick, but it's the truth.

Have I mentioned how much I hate Antoinette lately?

:blowkiss:

I don't believe anyone is faulting his service record. Lack of contribution to your children's upbringing is of question.

I said that because I have seen it several times that people think it's not right that he spends so much time working out of state.
That was my point.
If he was serving our country over seas, then he was fighting the good fight.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members