NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what makes me sick is when the news puts the filthy pgs photos up next to the victim,linking them together like a last testament of the victim's life.So,they're remembered together,it makes me sick.They should have them seperated and not on the screen together.

I thought the exFIL said Arizona, but he said BL had a girlfriend named Ty that was taking care of Shaniya, went out of state to work (thought he said AZ), met a girl and Ty went away.... leading to Shaniya being with momster.

IIRC, it was BL's friend Tim Allen that stated this and it was Utah, not Arizona.

I've met women that sold their children for drug money. I've fostered a few children that had been sold. When I look at her, in my gut, I just don't think she sold her. I need to know first, WHO said she did. She doesn't look like a crack head to me....and I KNOW LOTS of crack heads. lol

I may be having a hard time because she looks like she could be my son's birth mother. ( She isn't) The resemblance is a little frightening. Even my son said she looked like him. So perhaps, because of this fact...I can't see the "horrid" in her.

I really hope your right and she did not sell her, i keep thinking the same thing but I know thats because I dont want to believe that a mother could do this. You seem to have a lot more knowledge about this and so i place more weight on your opinion.

All the other children are grown and not home, right?
Shaniya was the only one left at home.
Maybe the latest lady in his life didn't want a little child to raise.
I would like to really get proof if he did marry in secret in Utah.
very interesting........

Something is definitely off with dad, but I would think if he had a wife somewhere she'd be standing beside him right now. I tend to doubt he's married.

Yes, I understand that. I was responding to the OP who wrote that AD should get the DP for selling her or giving her away. I was just pointing out that the penalty for trafficking is only 10-15 years. Felony murder is a different thing altogether.

I don't know enough about what AD did to form an opinion about what her charges should be. That part of the story is so vague as to be non-existent. It's frustrating.

What AD did is no different than the driver of a get away car in a robbery that ended in murder.

She deserves to be charged with felony murder. JMO

Please let's not be subjected to Chuckles for the 8 pm presser!

I don't think we've seen Chuckles since a few people called and complained. Thank goodness. The Chief is much much better and demands respect.

I've gotta chime in here. My mother was an extremely violent and self-centered mother - certainly not "mother of the year" material either impatienthead.
With that said, I would not be startled to learn that Shaniya's egg-donor did in fact sell her, BUT I would like to know what evidence they have pointing in that directly - BESIDES MAM's word. Please don't get me wrong here though, even if egg-donor didn't sell Shaniya, that DOES NOT make her blameless - she endangered her child(ren) by letting this around them IMO. Additionally I believe that she endangered her child(ren) by being drug-addicted and therefore NOT putting her children's safety and well-being first and foremost. JMOO though at the moment... NMS -

IMO - The original charges against AD were all on based on a theory. In the 911 call, she sounds somewhat disoriented and I believe she didn't quite know what was going on. I believe she's guilty of child neglect but any other allegations would be heresey from MAM unless they have statements from Brenda or others in this group. Both of these parents were negligentful in their child rearing.

...unless he takes the witness stand...then they can ask him about a previous record. This is why they are going ahead with the Forgery charges against Crasey Anthony...in the off chence that she takes the stand to tell the "Absolute" truth.

Actually in the Casey Anthony case they will be going forward with that to make her a convicted felon, which will be presented as an aggravating factor in arguing she should be executed. The jury won't hear that until the penalty phases, but it is an important factor. During that phase they will argue aggravating factors like criminal record versus mitigating factors like growing up in an abusive home, mental defects etc... and then the jury will have to weigh whether she should be executed.

Dont know if this was posted but one of the reporters asked if there were any other suspects and the Cheif said "he can not comment at this time".....

IMO something bad happened to Shaniya BEFORE she went to hotel.
She didn't have any undies on, had to be carried.(bleeding? leaking bowel?)
her blankie in trash........
Could having an enema and raped make it hard for her to walk?
Did momster do it rough out on the porch? no toilet to use!
Could baby have been ruptured?
Yes now understanding textured hair, her hair does look terribly disarrayed.
She cried after and he shut her up!
Murder in car??

You know what makes me sick is when the news puts the filthy pgs photos up next to the victim,linking them together like a last testament of the victim's life.So,they're remembered together,it makes me sick.They should have them seperated and not on the screen together.
ITA!!! was thinkin the same thing! :furious::furious::furious:

IMO - The original charges against AD were all on based on a theory. In the 911 call, she sounds somewhat disoriented and I believe she didn't quite know what was going on. I believe she's guilty of child neglect but any other allegations would be heresey from MAM unless they have statements from Brenda or others in this group. Both of these parents were negligent in their child rearing.

Glad you mentioned Brenda - where the H3ll is she in all of this?

Thank you to the poster that posted the pictures from the hotel. Now I am most positive that my worst fear was correct. I witnessed something I could never fathom. Shame on LE for releasing those pictures

s&bbm

New pictures?

If mom was selling her while she was with her. That poor sweet child's body will tell the tale. There will be injuries in various stages of healing.

If there isn't any evidence like that...again I am gonna say mom didn't sell her.

Then I think she should have been screaming for the police before he was seen in video at the motel/hotel.

If she sold/traded her and it resulted in her death she can be charged with murder. She cannot be executed though if she did not actually kill her. Supreme court has said it is cruel and unusual punishment. Execution is for those who have killed someone (ie the same reason they have said we cannot kill child rapists). Don't agree, but that is the court rulings on the topic. LWOP would be the most she will face.

I believe she could be eligible for the death penalty.

~snip~

However, if prosecuted under the felony murder rule, a defendant who never intended to kill anyone, and in many cases was not even near where a death occurred and did no harm to anyone, can be sentenced to death or life in prison without possibility of parole.

http://www.ncfelonymurder.org/AboutNCCFMRC/AboutNCCFMRC.html

Do you think he bathed her? You see...I think she was cleaned up before she even left the mobile home.

I don't think the feces is a severe sewage leak. I think Shaniya was probably given an enema. It's fairly common, from things I've read, that perps like a clean canal. Sorry to be blunt. It's hard enough typing it. I think the feces on the blanket & the door was probably from Shaniya's blanket. I think that blanket was put into the neighbor's trashcan by Antoinette after Shaniya was taken. I think it was left behind in error. I think the poop on the door was b/c Antoinette was in a hurry to get rid of the blanket before the police arrived so she accidentally transferred it to her door as she was going back into her home. I think the police said "sewage leak" all over (or septic or something like that) b/c they didn't want people to be tempted to break into the mobile home & steal anything. Let's face it, somebody wouldn't care about the tape, if there's even tape still up. I still haven't found a fine against the park owner, which would be public, if the sewage leak was for real. Maybe it is, but b/c I can't find anything documented to corroborate that scenario, I'm not buying it. I think the feces were from when the enema (if there was an enema) was given to Shaniya. I think Shaniya was cleaned at the trailer. If the feces was hers, & if she was dirty when she was taken from the home, then surely anybody & everybody in that hotel smelled it...right? That's why I think she was cleaned up at home. I think she was being prepped. Hookers clean out their anus all the time. I'll bet Antoinette is the one that administered it! I know it sounds sick, but it's the truth.

Have I mentioned how much I hate Antoinette lately?

:blowkiss:
The post I replied to said he took her to the hotel, did his thing, bathed her and then took her our of the hotel.
SO to that I wonder why he would have bothered to bath her if he was planning to harm her even more.
I have no clue what may have happened I just think Antoinette did harm her child. the father was negligent.
and the Human trafficking part of this case will hopefully cut our losses in half - will it clear it up NO. but maybe it will curb it. this case should put more LE on the force, more jobs are required to get more...this is horrific and huge....I was reading that we lose 200-300,000 children a year to this sex slave trade. :furious:

What AD did is no different than the driver of a get away car in a robbery that ended in murder.

She deserves to be charged with felony murder. JMO

I'm confused about what exactly it is that AD did. MAM's warrant plainly states that he took Shaniya, a minor under the age of 16, without permission from her parent. Given that MAM did not have AD's permission to take Shaniya, then what exactly is AD's role in this? Her charges and his charges are completely contradictory. Either she trafficked Shaniya to him or she didn't. If she did, he couldn't be charged with kidnapping because AD gave her to him. Yet he is charged with taking her without the permission of AD. AD's part in this thing is not clear and until it is I really can't form an opinion about felony murder charges for AD.

OMG, caller on NG asked if dad can sue School or DSS! NG said good question.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67