NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What source can you offer to verify that the in-laws have had to take him to court in order to receive child support?

And what is your source that points out any issues regarding his work history, as that is something quite new to me?

I believe it was posted earlier that the in-laws took him to court over the life insurance settlement he received on his wife.
My old brain could be wrong though.

I didn't get to view the funeral today. I wanted to come on tonight and see if there was any new news & maybe a snippet from the funeral, but much to my disappointment again - it seems like people are still talking about how this poor, greiving father should be held responisible. I feel aweful for this man and HIS own family... no matter what the circumstances that played into this girl's death. Let us not forget the one's who are sitting behind bars and did the ACTUAL murdering!

As much as I usually love to read these posts, I can't stand to see all of the negativity towards this man - on the day his beautiful daughter is layed to rest.

I'll check back tomorrow to see if there is any new NEWS!

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

Custody case, for those interested.

I wish Tricia would have just said stop talking about BL. It would have been alot easier for us that feel certain ways.

Spread your wings sweet angel....

Shaniya6-1.jpg

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

Custody case, for those interested.

"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

The reason I continue to ask questions.

I wish Tricia would have just said stop talking about BL. It would have been alot easier for us that feel certain ways.
She trusts us to be adults...hopefully we don't let her down. :angel:
MOO.

Are we allowed to post that we aren't going to post?
Seriously, it's annoying and eats bandwidth. Where's our TOS expert?

She made the choice to begin taking the drugs that she is so addicted to today. She made the choice to continue it.
HER choices led to the death of this baby.
IMO

I'm confoosed -- so I apologize. But if bio-mom was doing drugs at the end of her child's life, what is she doing pregnant? Was she doing drugs while currently preggers? I read a post that said that LE probably wants her to detox before asking more questions. WHAT? She's pregnant! Is she that evil that she'd dispose of one child, while killing another.

Sick -- truly sick! If I'm wrong - please correct me.

Thanks,

Mel

I'm confoosed -- so I apologize. But if bio-mom was doing drugs at the end of her child's life, what is she doing pregnant? Was she doing drugs while currently preggers? I read a post that said that LE probably wants her to detox before asking more questions. WHAT? She's pregnant! Is she that evil that she'd dispose of one child, while killing another.

Sick -- truly sick! If I'm wrong - please correct me.

Thanks,

Mel
You about nailed it. Drugs don't just rot your brain and your teeth, they rot your soul...AD is all the proof I will ever need of that.

I forgot about the staffing agency, I know alot of nursing homes here in Illinois have random test to weed out users who might injure or steal from a patient.

That staffing outfit(CES) stated though, she was no longer employed by them.
Only that she started in June 2008, if I recall. It is possible AD was not working anymore for a while.

I hope that it comes to light that AD was never clean and sober.
Yes, selfish.

But, it would be so much easier to process that she is an addict, and always was, than to think she and her children were close to beating the monster and failed anyway. And I don't mean just Shaniya, I mean her older son and the unborn, too.

That staffing outfit(CES) stated though, she was no longer employed by them.
Only that she started in June 2008, if I recall. It is possible AD was not working anymore for a while.

Maybe she got on as a fulltime employee?

Not biting.

My apologies, that wasn't meant as baiting - I thought I went into enough explanation that you'd see it wasn't directed at you personally - several responses rolled into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member