NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That staffing outfit(CES) stated though, she was no longer employed by them.
Only that she started in June 2008, if I recall. It is possible AD was not working anymore for a while.
I'm confused! Did AD get her current (well, up to her arrest) part-time job at the assisted living facility through an agency? Or was she working for an agency prior to getting that job? :waitasec: Normally temp-to-hire is 90 days of employment before one can become an employee of wherever they're sent. MOO

That staffing outfit(CES) stated though, she was no longer employed by them.
Only that she started in June 2008, if I recall. It is possible AD was not working anymore for a while.

CES issued this soon after her arrest. They were announcing she had been fired; their HR department was going crazy that day.

It would be useful info, but I think we have heard all we're going to hear from her former employers. They are probably trying to distance themselves as much as they can.

I want to believe that there isn't necessarily any baiting go on. I want to hope that we are more mature than that. I tend to think a great deal of posters here (including myself) are feeling an incredible amount of frustration that we cannot post our thoughts on the matter since they differ with the opinions of others. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's duck season.....

As far as my thoughts on the father...unfortunately I haven't been able to find my pom poms, so haven't scheduled time to attend the pep rally.

I wonder what happened about the bolo for the 60 year old guy and what that was all about.

I wonder what happened about the bolo for the 60 year old guy and what that was all about.

I'm starting to think that was MAM, trying to save his derriere.
It would be nice if they had given some official statement though, instead of just waiting for all mentions of it to disappear.

ETA: May have been another red herring from AD, too. She did it with CC, maybe she just decided to make up a person the second time.

I think it was just a lead that had potential. She was still missing at that point, so desperately asking for public's help in any possible lead.

At every presser LE keeps emphasizing that investigation is still on going and more charges are in the works. Wish one of the reporters would ask in those charges apply solely to the two already in custody.

I keep thinking something happened to Shanyia in the trailer and someone went next door for help and banged on the door and nobody got up so they went to another plan which was to call MAM.

Does anyone know if BD was at the funeral? I don't even think I know what she looks like. I'm assuming all the children have been temporary removed as LE works this case for their protection and to determine the fitness of BD as a parent.

A lot of stuff went down at that Wall St house - AA was there so assuming Mario along with BD and AD.

At every presser LE keeps emphasizing that investigation is still on going and more charges are in the works. Wish one of the reporters would ask in those charges apply solely to the two already in custody.
I am very curious about that also. And I too wondered what happened to the BOLO alert for the man with the blue Toyota. Any mention of it just seems to have gone off the radar. MOO

I am very curious about that also. And I too wondered what happened to the BOLO alert for the man with the blue Toyota. Any mention of it just seems to have gone off the radar. MOO

I have been wondering also. If there was another person involved (this elderly man), most likely he is on some of the surveillance video from the hotel. I am sure there are many cameras, and that it is very tedius going through them all. Also, the car could have been a rental. My theory is that all the efforts of this person to cover his tracks (checking in under alias/rental car, etc.) is merely creating challenges for LE. It may take time, but I think if he exists, he will be found. JMO.

IMO, this is all happening because we are all thrown together without a forum.
Usually there is a thread for prayer & candles.
While other threads are for sleuthing and crime.
We are just running around with no organization.
Other sites are getting forums.
That helps things be sorted out.
This is a mess, IMO
GREAT POST :dance:

Since Shaniya's burial, maybe LE will come out with more news tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Monday, I'm sure out of respect, LE didn't say anything in the past 2 days.

I do not think they can tell you if there are others they may charge ...I think by holding things close to the vest they are more likely to let someone trip all over themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela