Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lbminnesota-

Thank you.

Yes I do think (MOO) that there has been a bit of a hushed situation in the event that more evidence, people, charges, jurisdiction, etc may come out of the situation- but also for the protection of the people charged. At the same time...this is the deep South- and I can also see the undercurrents of 'allowing the situation to take care of itself' occuring. Many people (both inside and outside of prison) feel that what should happen in this kind of case is to let let the public 'take care of it.' If you understand my point?

Honestly, I'm not sure what is going on. IMHO, both sides of this conflict are struggling with how to handle this.

Well...Would be nice if he can be taken out in the shed and have his privets cut off, and then shot... but we do live in a country that has laws and we do not set people out to get hung by a lynch mob. LOL
I hope REALLY hope that they are looking for some bigger fish to fry too.

JUST THINKING out loud.....Unfortunately, I am afraid they have a he said she said, and may not have a way to get her on the trafficking part...Just thinking, :waitasec:
that may mean that IF she did not give MAM the baby then he took her against Moms permission. it may change the charge.

Why no news of today's court proceedings?? Seems very strange!

Why so quiet? I did an extensive search and nothing. I did find her on the court calendar but that's it.

BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 12/03/2009 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE
BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 12/03/2009 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE

BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 12/09/2009 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 12/09/2009 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 01/20/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...y=250&agency=999&officer=Bowman&submit=Search

Hi all -- don't post much - but do read all of your posts so since I knew this figured I would respond. MAMs court date was changed when he was charged with murder:

Mario McNeill's next court appearance will be in a Cumberland County courtroom on December 9, 2009.

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Ral...ill-enters-while-another-inmate-is-found-dead

MAM was on the court calendar for December 2, 2009 for the kidnapping charges. I posted the link to the December 2, 2009 court calendar some posts back.

MAM is on the court calendar for December 9, 2009 for the rape and murder charges ONLY.

When the judge read the charges against MAM for rape and murder, I never heard the judge indicating that he was combining all three charges to be heard on December 9, 2009.

I have seen nothing, anywhere, that indicates that on December 9, 2009 that the Kidnapping charges will be heard along with the Murder and Rape charges are being heard on December 9, 2009.

The examiner is not always accurate.

I actually have some very specific daffodil bulbs that were sent to me by a friend who recently lost his child, with instructions (from his child) to be planted "where I felt they would best serve their purpose when they bloomed in the Spring."

I was thinking that stop sign at the corner might work. No infractions for roadside memorials, no conflict. Just flowers in the Spring for Shaniya.

Thoughts, anyone?

Is there a chance that DOT road crews would mow over them next spring and summer?

Yes I live in the area. The local print and tv media appears to have become silent about the court info. I'm hoping maybe it will gear up again next week with the additional charges.

I am all for additional charges, and a noose.
They need to be made an example of and right in the main part of town.
Let t serve as a warning that - Let all traffickers and child rapists be ware :furious:

I used to never conceived of how to hurt anyone but this case and the 4 dead cops brought out the most ugly side of me, for sure,
I used to get unnerved and say someone needs to get LWOP, but now I am raging enough for everyone.

What has happened to the human race? Is one point...
WHY is this case hushed completely? is another point.

WE CAN NOT LET THIS GO AWAY QUITLY, OR BE SHUVED UNDER SOME RUG. :furious:
I do think that locals should let local politicians know how you feel about this case.
and the rest let their respective governors know. JMO

Signing Marc Klass Kids is great...I even got it on my face book,
But the Local Politicians can not allow this one to be hushed....I am worried. :angel:

lonetraveler Is there a chance that DOT road crews would mow over them next spring and summer?

That was my first thought !!

Is there a chance that DOT road crews would mow over them next spring and summer?

What a beautiful idea! Hopefully mowing wouldnt start until after the daffodils bloom!

Edited to add: I just remembered, I am in NJ and we are talking about NC...maybe mowing goes on all year...

Kiki, I love your posts and I am not arguing at all. BUT...
He does not have to acknowledge it to the public....in order to have a full range of emotions...
He can acknowledge it in the family... and still give the public NATHA!..
What I am have been saying from the start is Rage comes before Sadness. so to forgive you have to feel a full range of your emotions....We saw a second of rage in the first video where he had to be held up by some friends and it lasted less then a second because he went right into his God sermon...:waitasec:
I have no idea how he can do that unless he is totally a controlled man.
I mean control guide all of hes moves. This guy will not let us see his pain too much, NOP....His control is the both his weakness and his strength...all else is hidden.
I say this because I used to counsel people....

I too would love to see him act much differently...but I do not think he knows how.

I'm sadly acquainted w the stages of grief--and that wasn't what I detected or saw at all. I have seen no hint at rage--nor (despite many queries and opportunities) any hint publically at having rage in private either. Just my opinion.

:parrot:

MAM was on the court calendar for December 2, 2009 for the kidnapping charges. I posted the link to the December 2, 2009 court calendar some posts back.

MAM is on the court calendar for December 9, 2009 for the rape and murder charges ONLY.

When the judge read the charges against MAM for rape and murder, I never heard the judge indicating that he was combining all three charges to be heard on December 9, 2009.

I have seen nothing, anywhere, that indicates that on December 9, 2009 that the Kidnapping, Murder and Rape charges are being heard on December 9, 2009.

That makes total sense: if she is charged with trafficking, how could he kidnap a child AD sold?
He did not kidnap if she was given to him in trade.

I do hope they have more then just his word on her charges of trafficking.
KIDNAPING is a Federal Case.

This is just a theory of What I think is going on now:
What if he did not want it to be a federal case - Taking kidnapping off the table changes that;
it is not a federal case any more it is a local murder and rape case.
BUT TRAFICKING is Federal case too...
They have to have enough on her to charge her in Federal Courts.
I am afraid she is not a ring of traffickers and they don't want to tie up the FEDERAL courts with her,
so they are trying to keep her local but they cant call it trafficking, and they cant figure out what
to charge her with that will fit a lower court.

He will go in to court on 12-9 for Rape and Murder...I guess they can add to him later if need be.
She is probably needing some drugs by now and is shacking I am sure they keep asking her
if you want to feel better answer this.....and I hope she is talking up a blue storm...

I hope. It is time to charge her and get on with this.

I'm sadly acquainted w the stages of grief--and that wasn't what I detected or saw at all. I have seen no hint at rage--nor (despite many queries and opportunities) any hint publically at having rage in private either. Just my opinion.

And the second half of my post was "Because" he is a controlled man. He can not let go. He can only go on a plan.
emotion is not part of the plan...It does not mean he does not have to face his feelings in privet.
JMHO
I still would love to smack him. LOL

Wow, a lot of posts to reply to...I am going to try and condense...
Yes they mow most of the growing season here (May- Dec far as I know). I'll plant the daffodils slightly out of mowing range, maybe on the hill? and/or too close to the street sign to be run over by mowers?

I did not mean in ANY WAY AT ALL that people should be taking this matter into their own hands. We have a system based on justice in this country that shoud be respected regardless of personal opinion, anger, or experience. (MOO.) Even when we disagree. Perhaps especially when we disagree.

I do belive they are looking for bigger fish to fry.

Oriah
ETA:
If the mowers cut down the flowers in the Spring...well, that is the lovely part of bulbs. They will be back again :)

If Antoinette D., was in court today, isn't it reasonable to think, that one of the news outlets would have a report on it:waitasec:

It is totally reasonable...but it hasn't happened yet that I've seen. :)

Man! I would give anything to know what the heck is going on in this case!

I have seen nothing, anywhere, that indicates that on December 9, 2009 that the Kidnapping charges will be heard along with the Murder and Rape charges are being heard on December 9, 2009.

Dunno but he was not the calendar yesterday and only appears on the 9th and in Jan. I posted the court calendar above #147. ???

Yes, just as my only intent is to explain why I otoh do not believe it is a misunderstanding. BL has had almost nothing to say, eg, of his own actions, nor even the despicable actions and horrific roles played by any of the other people involved in these heinous crimes--all of whom are the ones who collectively share full responsibility. Tho it would seem futile for BL to suggest otherwise, there seems to be a zealousness to skip a few steps including an assignment of any accountability nor even judging any actions themselves as wrong. A few people like myself just find that odd, that's all. JMO :)

Yes, I see that people interpret even the smallest things very, very differently, and that is understandable, I guess, since we all have such varied life experiences, beliefs, and opinions.

IMO there just aren't enough facts known about this case at this point to form any reasonable judgments, so I am reserving judgment and sitting back to watch how things unfold.

Thank you lbminnesota- I think that's what I will do.
The note from my friend who sent the daffodil bulbs on behalf of his child reads:

"Every Flower is a Soul Blossoming in Nature.

Now that is beautiful to me!

I also want to add a big huge THANKYOU to ORIAH. You are very kind for everything you have done. If I lived in NC, I'd be right there planting with you :)

I think at this point we don't know what is really going on with this case. It could be a holiday scheduling thing...or it could be additional charges or evidence that will come into play by then. Either way- I think there are a few people off the streeets that need to be off the streets, and that's a very good thing.

(btw, thank you all for the virtual help with the daffodils. I don't know why but I think Shaniya will like them.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member