NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was the father's sister who dropped him off, then he wouldn't have known the living conditions. Plus it seems as if the sister carried the burden of Shaniya's care when the father was out of town.. Maybe that was an issue with the family.
I think that could have been the case. There might have been a little resentment there that he got a woman pregnant from the result of a one night stand and he and his family were left to care for her without any help from the mother.

I wonder if it's possible McNeill was stupid enough to use his own cell phone and not a disposable one. :waitasec: MOO

Considering he checked into a hotel 40 min away in plain sight of cameras, I do believe it is very possible! Hoping!

Wonder how far along mom is? I also wonder if they tested her for drugs. If she comes up positive for drugs I hope they charge her for harming the unborn child as well!

Hi Dani, Someone mentioned AIDS in ref to mom and I hadn't heard anything about this. Maybe it wasn't you but the poster had a simply adorable little one ;}

WHERE IS SHANIYA!! I feel so helpless! We saw her on the video tape, she was alive! Please dear God, lead LE to her! Let her be alive!

I wonder if it's possible McNeill was stupid enough to use his own cell phone and not a disposable one. :waitasec: MOO

Let's pray he is just that stupid!!:praying:

Oh trust me, I totally agree with you. I was only throwing something else out there. I do not believe that to be the case, just wanted to try something out to see if it fit.

Of course it doesn't fit.

I hope she's found alive but I have a sick feeling she's already dead. If she isn't, why isn't he talking about where Shaniya is? Either she's with somebody else, or she's deceased. If he's the middle man, then she could still be alive. If he used Shaniya for his own benefit, then I would think she's no longer with us and has already been murdered.

How ya doin' kiki?

Okay, JerseyGirl thanks... just sad and scared for Shaniya :confused: and I truly wish this was true :prayer: Yet in order for this to be a possibility, McNeill would have to have had a relationship or bond of some sort w Shaniya--to risk an abduction--and I've heard no evidence of this. In fact no evidence he was regularly at the mh even in the few short weeks Shaniya was around.

Shout out to my girl whisp
:blowkiss:

:parrot:

In Texas, the dad has to be present and sign the birth record, or he cannot be on the certificate.
Even though I chose my last name for all my kids...I do have one that has no father listed as he wasn't in town to sign the BC :(
Hard to explain to my baby when he gets bigger....why the other kids' dad is on there and his (same dad) isn't :(

That's something I'm wondering, also!

One of the reason's I'm asking about the exact time is b/c I'm wondering if the time given of 6:11 a.m. is the one showing MAM entering the hotel with Shaniya, or is it a time after his initial entrance ...

6 am is 3 hours later than when the neighbors heard strange noises at 3 am from the Davis house ... or something like that. What floor was this surveillance shot taken from? How many exits/entrances are around the hotel? How far is the elevator from the room that was rented? If there's surveillance footage showing him carrying Shaniya, then surely they have footage of him leaving...unless the police arrested him in the hotel... What are the ceilings like? Are there rafters? What is the air duct system? Is it large enough to climb through & navigate around? Where is the room rented located? What floor? Had the room already been checked into, could MAM have initially taken a large suitcase and exited with the suitcase at one point? Could Shaniya fit into one of these suitcases?

Or...was...she...handed...off...to...some...other...perp...???
It's great to see you again Jersey Girl and always have appreciated the way you just dig right in. ;}

My heart is so heavy with worry, I've had enough for one day...I will check back in the morning and I pray Shaniya is found safe and sound.

It is reported MAM turned himself in..the police report they picked him up. Somewhere there are links..

Is there anyway we could have stickies or a thread for Media links and a timeline?
I wonder if this charge had anything to do with him turning himself in??? Could it be they pulled him over first and ID'd him????

258zfae.jpg

I am so happy to hear that story. My sister has become a stark raving mad lunatic. She is absolutely devastated that her daughter "left" and choose to live with Dad.
She has really lost it, but thats another talk show... :)
I am happy about your son, I needed that!

:blowkiss:

Hi Dani, Someone mentioned AIDS in ref to mom and I hadn't heard anything about this. Maybe it wasn't you but the poster had a simply adorable little one ;}
Hiya scandi,
The only mention of AIDS that I've read was in reference to Mr. Coe

I wonder if this charge had anything to do with him turning himself in??? Could it be they pulled him over first and ID'd him????

258zfae.jpg

So, reports of him turning himself in maybe erronious!

He was stupid enough to use that Motel and get his picture on camera holding her!

I am so sick with worry for this child, I cannot imagine the fear and isolation that she has felt! That woman, that calls herself mother, does not know the meaning of the word! This is a child I do not know, but I would lay down my life for her, and I know that all of us would do the same! It is disgusting, it has to stop!!

It's great to see you again Jersey Girl and always have appreciated the way you just dig right in. ;}

Yesterday I was studying the picture...and the number on the side of the elevator looks like a 3 or a 4 (it's thick, rather than straight up and down like a 1 or L for lobby). I was thinking he was leaving the hotel after being there for several hours and was possibly going to take the girl home when he learned of her being reported missing. I'll try and find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera