NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a defense atty says not to talk, but if this was my child, I'd never SHUT UP!

OK that explanation about the garbage can makes sense to me now maybe I was wrong about the underneath.

Sewage is backed up in Shaniya's home.........
NG just asked if it could be Shaniya?
OMG! like in body parts?
and dogs not getting her scent out of home!
Well, I've been wondering if that's possible too.

and i'd like to add.. i live in a ranch home... similar to a double wide but with a foundation.
it's 1600 square feet... 4 bedrooms... BUT you can hear a pin drop on the other side of the house when you're sleeping... my husband gets woken up when my daughter turns the tv on in her room on the other side of the house

I'd really like to know that also. I can't see these people being renters not having it fixed ~ or at least asking for it to be fixed.

I can see them not calling the landlord and their toilets being stopped up because before I moved back into my rental, the tenants were living here with all kinds of broken things!!! I had to replace the fan in the bathroom, the oven, the HEATER! They were hiding the fact they weren't keeping the place up and that they had many many dogs and cats when they weren't supposed to have them! (Don't shake your fingers at me, my ex told me he was taking care of the tenants! ACK!)

I posted this on Pg 19. Theres 4 children and 3 adults.

I'm confused, lol. Couldn't find your post, but...who is the fourth child?

And also, has it been determined that the infant belongs to any of these adults?

All the lawyers saying the adults should shut up before they bury themselves.

Neighbors can wedged in between porch and side of trailer. If you try to open it wrong, it gets stuck, and you have to jiggle it free.

Talking head says dogs would find scent even in rain.

Forensic evidence could be skin, saliva, hair...not typing it, we know this.

Discussing a mother's love...hah.
NG not remembering a case where the mother sided with the child that was harmed over the man that harmed...seems like they think the bf did it and mother covered it up.

Done with Shaniya.

What 4th child?

The reporter for HLN Michell Sigona states she interviewed the manager.She said .....Barbara says Antoinette Davis, Shaniya’s mother, applied to live in the mobile home park, but Barbara says her application was denied. Only Antoinette and a 5-year-old boy were listed on the initial application. Barbara says BD, Antoinette’s sister, also put in an application at the same time application was accepted. That application only listed her sister and her son as potential renters. It was quite a surprise for Barbara to later learn that in addition to BD and her son, Antoinette, her boyfriend, Antoinette’s 5-year-old son, Shaniya, and an infant were also living in the home. Barbara says she doesn’t know who the infant belongs to because at the time the women turned in their applications, neither one appeared to be pregnant. Barbara also says that mobile home was not raided in July 2009, because it was vacant at the time (There are reports that claim the property was raided in July 2009, I have calls into police to verify what property was raided over the summer).

I think the fourth child may have been an error on the part of the media.
I don't trust anything only reported by one source, especially if the source is HLN.

JMO.
I would like to know the answer to what home was raided...really, really want to know that.

I can see them not calling the landlord and their toilets being stopped up because before I moved back into my rental, the tenants were living here with all kinds of broken things!!! I had to replace the fan in the bathroom, the oven, the HEATER! They were hiding the fact they weren't keeping the place up and that they had many many dogs and cats when they weren't supposed to have them! (Don't shake your fingers at me, my ex told me he was taking care of the tenants! ACK!)
That's about the only reason I can think of too ~ they were trying to hide the additional people living there. MOO

All the lawyers saying the adults should shut up before they bury themselves.

Neighbors can wedged in between porch and side of trailer. If you try to open it wrong, it gets stuck, and you have to jiggle it free.

Talking head says dogs would find scent even in rain.

Forensic evidence could be skin, saliva, hair...not typing it, we know this.

Discussing a mother's love...hah.
NG not remembering a case where the mother sided with the child that was harmed over the man that harmed...seems like they think the bf did it and mother covered it up.

Done with Shaniya.
(bolding mine)

And so I understood her to mean that was the noise she heard at 3:00am, somebody opening the trash can, when she looks back in hindsight. MOO

I am going to make a call that Shaniya actually died between 7 pm the day before she was reported and 2:15 am the day she was reported.
Just my opinion.

No, I am not entertaining the idea that she is alive. That is not realistic to me, especially in light of the feces covered blanket.

Thank God for the cameras. They will know every vehicle that went in and out. (I hope)

(bolding mine)

And so I understood her to mean that was the noise she heard at 3:00am, somebody opening the trash can, when she looks back in hindsight. MOO

That's what I heard. That made more sense than the printed interview with her. She heard someone struggling to get at her trash can. Has anyone seen anything about the lighting in the park? Do they have streetlights or just porch lights? Could perp have been trying to feel their way around the side of her house in the dark in order to find the trash can?

I had bought a trailer years ago and it had a septic tank in the back of the trailer. The tank is in a ditch, a large hole, and my kids were caught hiding under it. There were lots of abandon trailers there. I just hope they look real hard under these tanks on the abandon properties.

Anyone have the link handy of the helicopter shooting video from above the trailer? I distinctly remember skirting removed from the trailer and laying in the yard.

I am going to make a call that Shaniya actually died between 7 pm the day before she was reported and 2:15 am the day she was reported.
Just my opinion.

No, I am not entertaining the idea that she is alive. That is not realistic to me, especially in light of the feces covered blanket.
I believe there's a very good possibility you're right but I'm curious why you picked those specific hours? I do believe she was dead before 3:00am. MOO

That's what I heard. That made more sense than the printed interview with her. She heard someone struggling to get at her trash can. Has anyone seen anything about the lighting in the park? Do they have streetlights or just porch lights? Could perp have been trying to feel their way around the side of her house in the dark in order to find the trash can?
I have no idea what the outside lighting would be like either. I would suspect in order for the cameras to be of any use that there would have to be some streetlights. MOO

I know what you mean, being a former apt. manager, I have seen crazy ways people live! Plus add to this that it sounds like Shaniya and her mom were not known by the property mgr. to be living there until all this happened. So they were laying low, sort to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez