GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma says she hadn't seen Teghan for three weeks before Richardson took her to hospital.

He told grandma that the poop on the shed's doorstep was his.

Heather: When grandma saw the poop on the step in front of the shed door, she went around & knocked on the side of the shed. That's the time when she heard JR tell TS "don't you go to that g-d door." And g-ma said she then heard a whimper. Then she went back to the house & did not go back.

Dayam.

Tricia summing up the torture and beatings. Asked Heather about Richardson's family. Heather thinks there was a sighting of JR's Mom for a brief time at trial, but his Mom is not supporting him.

Back to Teghan's Mom. Does she support JR? Heather says she has not been seen at trial, probably on advise of atty, because she is awaiting trial.

Prosecution will still be presenting its case for another week or more. Talking about test results of blood, semen that will be presented.

Tricia thanks Heather and says she will be back on show probably during jury deliberation.

Heather - There isn't any family in court to support JR, but his mother might have been there one day. G-father wasn't even there when g-mother on the witness stand. Teghan's mother has not been there at all - maybe on the advice of her attys.

Tricia hopes for DP for JR and I agree.

Tricia says she does shows like this so we can learn from these cases, talk about them, and hopefully stop the abuse.

Now to another case. Dezirae Sheldon....more abuse and murder

Is there any way to chat during the show?
I did not see a Chat box at the iHeartRadio site.

The show that Tricia has on Blog Talk Radio (nearly every Sunday) has a Live Chat. You would have to sign up for an account with Blog Talk Radio, which is no big deal, to be able to chat if you listen to Sunday's show.

Chelly & borndem, thanks for the above. I bet many, who don't have time to listen to the show in Archives, will appreciate it.

Special thanks to Heather Moore and of course, the host . . . Tricia. Interesting show!

Forensic analysts can't ID substance on dead girl's pants as blood

Posted 5:36 p.m. today - 3/6/14
Updated 6:25 p.m. today - 3/6/14

WRAL - Raleigh, NC

8069148-1394147935-600x450.jpg

Teghan Skiba

Smithfield, N.C. — A pair of pants and an electrical cord were the focus of testimony Thursday in the trial of a Johnston County man accused of torturing and killing 4-year-old Teghan Skiba almost four years ago.

Read more:
http://www.wral.com/forensic-analysts-can-t-id-substance-on-dead-girl-s-pants-as-blood/13456935/

----------------------------------------------------

If you missed any previous WRAL articles, please check the Archives here:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/13427318/
WRAL - Raleigh, NC: WRAL.com archive: Teghan Skiba Murder Case

Thanks, Tricia, for the show tonight!! Let's hope it helps a few little ones who may already be in danger.

I did alot of swearing and cussing during the show but I doubt that counts as chatting.

*I'm kidding and understand what you're asking. These people make me:banghead:.

Mike Klinkosum, one of JR's attys, mentioned again about the "undiagnosed mental problems." If they are undiagnosed, then how can anyone know wth kind of problems he has? Will the DT present evidence that he does indeed have mental problems and what they are, specifically? I wanna see this -- apparently he is not psychotic, or they'd have pleaded NG-->insanity. Grrrr.

Cracka * Jaxx, I am looking to set up something so we can chat. Something like we have for the blog talk shows.

If you missed tonight's show you can CLICK HERE and listen.

Thank you everyone for tuning it. I really appreciate it.

Tricia

:seeya: Hey Snoods!
Nice to see ya :)

This case IS a horror, I too have trouble just reading some of this.
At the same time I wish it was being blasted all over the news.
I know people are jaded but I feel if the details of what were done to her were more widely known people would be up in arms.

What is the solution though?
Seems like no matter how often this happens it just continues.
So many sick people living among us :(

Well hiya Nymeria!!:seeya: Great to see you here! Although I'm sorry it's under these sucky circumstances, sigh.

This one keeps me awake at night. My mind starts wandering and thinking about what she went through and I have to turn on the tv just so I can go to sleep.

I wish this were all over the news! People need to understand what was done to this child, as horrible as it was. Awareness will save the next child. Like I've said before, if just one person doesn't turn a blind eye the next time they suspect a child is being abused because they watched the news and saw the horror of what happened to Teghan, it's worth it!

It really helps to get stuff like this out in media, but unfortunately media doesn't like to cover it. It's "uncomfortable" for people. Catch 22.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 14m

Would b tough 2 stream live b/c all the graphic & sexual pics/testimony.Hasn't been any national media. #JonathanRichardson

Ugh. This being said ABOUT A FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD! Want...to...break...something..namely Richardson's face.

The monster's grandmother needs to be charged with aiding/abetting the torture, abuse and murder. There need to be consequences for turning a blind eye and she's a good place to start.

As sickening as the evidence is, the fact that her testimony shows she knew Teghan was in that shed and suffering is even more sickening.

RIP Sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

Heather - There isn't any family in court to support JR, but his mother might have been there one day. G-father wasn't even there when g-mother on the witness stand. Teghan's mother has not been there at all - maybe on the advice of her attys.

Thank you very much Chelly and borndem for posting highlights from Tricia's interview with Heather. I can only check in at night but I know I can always count on y'all to keep this thread up to date with everything relevant to Teghan! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734