GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

The entire trial #JonathanRichardson has had some type of security leg brace under his pants.I don't know if it delivers shock

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 51s

Judge & attnys prefer both sides deliver #JonathanRichardson closing arguments on same day. Didn't want to split them.

:facepalm: Did not even notice another newb....

Let me echo Borndem by saying-

:welcome: Flauberrry!

Just getting on here today. Busy clinic. Just wanted to say that my heart is very heavy today. The ribbon that my neighbor and I hung Sunday for Teghan on Old Sander's road is gone. I don't know who did it, but have a pretty good idea. We placed it on a stop sign, safety pinned it so the wind wouldn't take it away and even decorated it with her name and a butterfly. Some people are just evil and HELEN CREECH is just as evil as her grandson. It was on state property, not hers. It was on a stop sign across the street from the killer's home. Well if she wants to take them down, we are going to keep her busy all weekend. Anyone who wants to come out this weekend and help us tie ribbons along Old Sanders rd and hwy 70 please PM me.

Justice for Teghan Alyssa Skiba

I wonder how her neighbors, scarce as they are, feel about it? Perhaps you could request permission to tie a ribbon on a tree on someone else's property or something. Hugs to you for doing so much for Teghan. :seeya:

Just getting on here today. Busy clinic. Just wanted to say that my heart is very heavy today. The ribbon that my neighbor and I hung Sunday for Teghan on Old Sander's road is gone. I don't know who did it, but have a pretty good idea. We placed it on a stop sign, safety pinned it so the wind wouldn't take it away and even decorated it with her name and a butterfly. Some people are just evil and HELEN CREECH is just as evil as her grandson. It was on state property, not hers. It was on a stop sign across the street from the killer's home. Well if she wants to take them down, we are going to keep her busy all weekend. Anyone who wants to come out this weekend and help us tie ribbons along Old Sanders rd and hwy 70 please PM me.

Justice for Teghan Alyssa Skiba

:clap:
You're awesome Landonsmom
:)

ETA- Wish I lived close enough to help :(

I wonder how her neighbors, scarce as they are, feel about it? Perhaps you could request permission to tie a ribbon on a tree on someone else's property or something. Hugs to you for doing so much for Teghan. :seeya:

I don't know how but I'm going to contact the person who owns the land(probaly farmers) and ask permission to make a memorial. It's just a bad day for me. My cousin passed away this morning from cancer and I just can't take anymore.

BTW, funny thing. I sometimes wait tables part time at a local resturant near the courthouse. Well I had the pleasure of waiting on Tom Lock last night. I informed him that I was one of the ones who tyed the ribbon. No reaction.......

RIP Teghan Alyssa Skiba

Wanted to say thank you to seattle chiquie for the link to the new Jason young thread here on WS's. Although I have to say I'm going to have to familiarize myself with the *block/ignore* feature of WS once again. I'd forgotten all about it until I went to that thread last night and kept getting 'ignored person' notices. I can see there are a couple more I'm going to have to stick there, if I can figure out how I did it last time. Looked like quite a few of the 'brad is innocent' crowd have come on over to Jason young. :(

UGH...I don't know if I can endure another trial and all the JII peeps come out in full force again. Michelle was the one who brought me to WS.

I don't know how but I'm going to contact the person who owns the land(probaly farmers) and ask permission to make a memorial. It's just a bad day for me. My cousin passed away this morning from cancer and I just can't take anymore.

BTW, funny thing. I sometimes wait tables part time at a local resturant near the courthouse. Well I had the pleasure of waiting on Tom Lock last night. I informed him that I was one of the ones who tyed the ribbon. No reaction.......

RIP Teghan Alyssa Skiba

So sorry about your cousin LM, :grouphug:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 11m

Attnys for each side estimate their #JonathanRichardson closing arguments will take abt 2 hrs.With breaks & lunch, could take nearly all day

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

All previous #JonathanRichardson convictions (up until this trial) were misdemeanors.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#JonathanRichardson criminal history:2008-communicating threats,injury to real property,DWI.2009-injury to personal property,simple assault

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

In addition to Sheriff's Cptn testimony, lead detective got back on stand to give #JonathanRichardson's criminal history.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

Sheriff's Cptn who is longtime neighbor/friend w/#JonathanRichardson & Dad said they had great father-son relationship, very normal.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 11m

Jury stayd til 5 ystdy=late. After setpmom tday,was sheriff's cptn who's neighbor/friend w/#JonathanRichardson's Dad

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 18m

Another inmate reportd shank to detention officer.They found it in #JonathanRichardson's cell while he was in court ystdy afternoon

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Was abt 30 mins of testimony tday B4 #JonathanRichardson jury sent home.Also went 30 mins late ystdy

HiYa, MsMarple -- I've read books about you! Very good detective!

Oh, and one more thang:

:Welcome1:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths:websleuther:

:drumroll:MsMarple:drumroll:

We're glad you're with us!!

:loveyou::thewave::loveyou:​

:loveyou:Thank you borndem! I only wish I had Miss Marple's skills! I chose that moniker because my thought process is similar to hers, and though I doubt I'll ever solve a case I appreciate the connections she made by observing the patterns of human nature.

Spring approaches - warm, sunny days are on their way. It's a perfect time to plan a trip with the kids to Tweetsie Railroad, Grandfather Mountain or Dollywood.

It breaks my heart to think that Teghan will never again see fireworks or the first blooms of azaleas, she'll never again run through a sprinkler on a hot summer day or feel comforting arms around her.

Rest in peace sweet, innocent Teghan and take solace in the fact that the monster who hurt you will never do those things to another living being. :heartbeat:

UGH...I don't know if I can endure another trial and all the JII peeps come out in full force again. Michelle was the one who brought me to WS.

First, I'm so sorry for your loss. <3 It's hard losing to cancer especially. And it was Michelle who first brought me here too. Although there were a couple trials that ended up coming before an arrest even in the Michelle Young case. I can't remember now which trial I made my first post on though. Michelle reminded me a lot of Laci Peterson. And my youngest daughter was pregnant with her first baby, due very close to the Laci Peterson due date also. Sharon Rocha just broke my heart. I remember the night at the hospital, when I first laid eyes on my grandson. How lucky I was, and how poor Sharon Rocha would never get to feel this love for her daughters first child, her own grandson. These cases just pull many of us in because many of the 'victims' of the crimes could very easily be one of us. :please:

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 4m

I just got close look at actual #JonathanRichardson shank/homemade knife.Used cloth strips from bedsheet 2 tie toothbrush&nail file together

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 9m

Judge told #JonathanRichardson jurors come prepared 2stay late Thurs.If they get case,he'll let them deliberate as long as want

Wanted to say thank you to seattle chiquie for the link to the new Jason young thread here on WS's. Although I have to say I'm going to have to familiarize myself with the *block/ignore* feature of WS once again. I'd forgotten all about it until I went to that thread last night and kept getting 'ignored person' notices. I can see there are a couple more I'm going to have to stick there, if I can figure out how I did it last time. Looked like quite a few of the 'brad is innocent' crowd have come on over to Jason young. :(

Have you figured out how to block/ignore yet? I already know I'm gonna have to use it soon or I'm gonna get a time out.

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 2m

The entire trial #JonathanRichardson has had some type of security leg brace under his pants.I don't know if it delivers shock

Jodi Arias had a device of some kind around her midsection & it would send a mild shock if she happened to forget she was in custody & try to walk out of the courtroom.

Jodi Arias had a device of some kind around her midsection & it would send a mild shock if she happened to forget she was in custody & try to walk out of the courtroom.

That's interesting. IMO, the jury should see the shackles he has on.

Have you figured out how to block/ignore yet? I already know I'm gonna have to use it soon or I'm gonna get a time out.

I am seeing that Landonsmom! :eek:
I subscribed to that thread because after having been though so many NC trials with most of you I figured I would get "ready" for Jason Young.
I literally only know the bits and pieces I have gleaned from hearing a lot of you reference it, and even though I usually make my own decisions I trust what a lot of you say soooooo..... the ones arguing for him are throwing me for a loop.

Since I don't know enough I am not engaging them, but I am enjoying the counterpoint you are tossing at them :giggle:
Has JY always had so many "supporters" for his trial/s?

I was on that thread last night, Lsmom & it's already a bit testy. Non-confrontational wimp that I yam, I'm thinking I might not be able to bear it... Grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme