GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

I just got close look at actual #JonathanRichardson shank/homemade knife.Used cloth strips from bedsheet 2 tie toothbrush&nail file together

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

Judge told #JonathanRichardson jurors come prepared 2stay late Thurs.If they get case,he'll let them deliberate as long as want

The bedsheet is jail property so they can get him for destruction of government property. They can do a street charge or just jail charge. Sounds like he is in deep 'sheet', lol! That will follow him to prison also. They will know he is a trouble maker, and his time will not be pleasant, IMO.

I'm going to hell for hating this monster as much as I do!

:moo:

I know. I hate not to post and I'm gonna try to limit my posting in that thread but it makes my blood boil when people make excuses for the "slayer" and accuse everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is what makes WS great, we can all share our opinion but hate when people are "baited" and I'm confrontational when it comes to certain things. Guess it's the Cherokee in me :blushing:

BBM: (lol)

Happens every time, Landonsmom02. I just ignore it.

You are one of my favorite people because of your big heart and hanging ribbons for little Teghan!

So sorry to hear about your cousin!

:floorlaugh: Logged in to check on sentencing and without my reading glasses on thought it said that a *advertiser censored* was found in his cell. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry for all the laughing, everyone. Maybe we needed it because we are all going to be crying during the prosecutions closing.

I was gonna DM you....the ignore feature is my best friend. I'm not even posting there anymore. It would take too much energy to refute that stuff and minds are made up.

I hope the State wins its appeal of the appeal. hugs

bbm

Same here, Boods -- It got confrontational quickly yesterday so I haven't been back... I'm waiting for it to get a bit calmer & I may try again. This is such a good (& my only) forum for justice, I hope to join in again...
icon6.gif

And yes, here's hoping the State will win the appeal. The PT used Cooper's child custody hearing testimony in his trial -- they played it all, as you will remember -- so maybe that type of thing is not uncommon in cases with that type of evidence available. It's the defendant's sworn statement...

Anyway, looking forward to hearing what the PT & the DT have to say tomorrow, & let's hope the jury will get it sooner rather than later.
icon7.gif

The bedsheet is jail property so they can get him for destruction of government property. They can do a street charge or just jail charge. Sounds like he is in deep 'sheet', lol! That will follow him to prison also. They will know he is a trouble maker, and his time will not be pleasant, IMO.

I'm going to hell for hating this monster as much as I do!

:moo:

bbm

I'm in that line, too, LaLaw -- it's a longish line, I'd say...

SMH

Have you figured out how to block/ignore yet? I already know I'm gonna have to use it soon or I'm gonna get a time out.

No, I haven't tried that yet. I did go to my folder though and discovered about half a dozen names in it. I can't remember if they all came from 'brad is innocent' or if some came from Jason young.

I was on that thread last night, Lsmom & it's already a bit testy. Non-confrontational wimp that I yam, I'm thinking I might not be able to bear it... Grrrr.

I came so close to flagging a post on there. The person who keeps referring to the 'brain damaged witness'. There's no call for that, she was one of the best witnesses to testify IMHO. She was credible, her story never changed, at trial they tried to screw with her too. Embarrass her, harass her.:banghead:

Anyone else wonder if the shank could be another inmate's passive-aggressive way of messing with JR? If so, I like it. It'll do, for now.

Anyone else wonder if the shank could be another inmate's passive-aggressive way of messing with JR? If so, I like it. It'll do, for now.

That occurred to me too, Flutterby80. And I think it's a safe assumption that Teghan's father, Jerry, has "friends" in the jail/prison.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

icon14.gif
Atleast some of the ribbons we hung are still up :loveyou:

Please bare with me as I can't rotate the picture.

Beautiful, simple and elegant, L-mom! What a sweet and loving thing to do. So very fine!

You're a wonder, Landonsmom!:loveyou:

:laugh:
:floorlaugh: Logged in to check on sentencing and without my reading glasses on thought it said that a *advertiser censored* was found in his cell. :floorlaugh:

:lol: ! :great: ! :lol:! :giggle: ! :lol: ! :dance: ! :lol: ! :floorlaugh: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member