GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing that Landonsmom! :eek:
I subscribed to that thread because after having been though so many NC trials with most of you I figured I would get "ready" for Jason Young.
I literally only know the bits and pieces I have gleaned from hearing a lot of you reference it, and even though I usually make my own decisions I trust what a lot of you say soooooo..... the ones arguing for him are throwing me for a loop.

Since I don't know enough I am not engaging them, but I am enjoying the counterpoint you are tossing at them :giggle:
Has JY always had so many "supporters" for his trial/s?

LOL.....yes he has. I'm just going to ignore some of them. I think they do alot of talk to get others riled up. :banghead: And I will not get banned and not be here for Teghan. Yes I can see some of their points and not every case is as clear cut as Teghans. I formed my own conclusion after reading the search warrents and alot of reading. I think the state did a great job in presenting the evidence and letting the jury connect to dots. The person who will suffer most from this retrial is CY.

I was on that thread last night, Lsmom & it's already a bit testy. Non-confrontational wimp that I yam, I'm thinking I might not be able to bear it... Grrrr.

I know. I hate not to post and I'm gonna try to limit my posting in that thread but it makes my blood boil when people make excuses for the "slayer" and accuse everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is what makes WS great, we can all share our opinion but hate when people are "baited" and I'm confrontational when it comes to certain things. Guess it's the Cherokee in me :blushing:

Little help please. I'm trying to post a picture and can't get it to rotate on my computer. Can I do that when I upload it here?

TIA

Atleast some of the ribbons we hung are still up :loveyou:

Please bare with me as I can't rotate the picture.

Attachments

• me and teg.jpg
    me and teg.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 55
Just getting on here today. Busy clinic. Just wanted to say that my heart is very heavy today. The ribbon that my neighbor and I hung Sunday for Teghan on Old Sander's road is gone. I don't know who did it, but have a pretty good idea. We placed it on a stop sign, safety pinned it so the wind wouldn't take it away and even decorated it with her name and a butterfly. Some people are just evil and HELEN CREECH is just as evil as her grandson. It was on state property, not hers. It was on a stop sign across the street from the killer's home. Well if she wants to take them down, we are going to keep her busy all weekend. Anyone who wants to come out this weekend and help us tie ribbons along Old Sanders rd and hwy 70 please PM me.

Justice for Teghan Alyssa Skiba
Thank you for doing this!
:loveyou:

I think we're all excited to see him shackled !!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Logged in to check on sentencing and without my reading glasses on thought it said that a *advertiser censored* was found in his cell. :floorlaugh:

Here ya go LM-

if4mf9.jpg

Very nice pic :)

Thank you. Cancer is an evil decease.

Yes indeed it is, Landonsmom -- and now that I am nearing Soc. Sec. retirement age, I and my friends are seeing it more and more. Scientific/medical research is coming along, and we have much more success than 20 -- 30 years ago, but cancer is a sneaky, sneaky and smart disease and we need so much more research money...

I do give you and all your cousin's family my sympathy. :hug:

Partial copy from gxm's posting:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
All previous #JonathanRichardson convictions (up until this trial) were misdemeanors.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m
#JonathanRichardson criminal history:2008-communicating threats,injury to real property,DWI.2009-injury to personal property,simple assault

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m
In addition to Sheriff's Cptn testimony, lead detective got back on stand to give #JonathanRichardson's criminal history.

Here is his record with the NC Dept. of Public Safety - Offender Public Information:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Awww Landonsmom02 you are awesome & also you have a great smile ;)
Thank you for hanging those ribbons, you are the best!

I don't know how but I'm going to contact the person who owns the land(probaly farmers) and ask permission to make a memorial. It's just a bad day for me. My cousin passed away this morning from cancer and I just can't take anymore.

BTW, funny thing. I sometimes wait tables part time at a local resturant near the courthouse. Well I had the pleasure of waiting on Tom Lock last night. I informed him that I was one of the ones who tyed the ribbon. No reaction.......

RIP Teghan Alyssa Skiba

bbm
I think, L-mom, that if the trial were over, he would have said something, shaken your hand, etc. Trial principals, especially the judge, I would think, are not supposed to have conversation, etc., about the case until it's over & done. They don't want to give any appearance of any outside influence or the like. I'll bet he wanted to acknowledge what you're doing, but judges have to be very careful.

Cool story, L-mom! His Honor, the Senior Resident Superior Court Judge - the biggie!

I don't know how but I'm going to contact the person who owns the land(probaly farmers) and ask permission to make a memorial. It's just a bad day for me. My cousin passed away this morning from cancer and I just can't take anymore.

BTW, funny thing. I sometimes wait tables part time at a local resturant near the courthouse. Well I had the pleasure of waiting on Tom Lock last night. I informed him that I was one of the ones who tyed the ribbon. No reaction.......

RIP Teghan Alyssa Skiba

I'm so sorry about your cousin :( My prayers are with your family... thank you for all you are doing!!! I don't know if I can get to JOCO this weekend, I have a couple things up in the air, but I will definitely PM you. Are you going to be out there both days?

Yes indeed it is, Landonsmom -- and now that I am nearing Soc. Sec. retirement age, I and my friends are seeing it more and more. Scientific/medical research is coming along, and we have much more success than 20 -- 30 years ago, but cancer is a sneaky, sneaky and smart disease and we need so much more research money...

I do give you and all your cousin's family my sympathy. :hug:

BBM

Thank you so much <3

I'm so sorry about your cousin :( My prayers are with your family... thank you for all you are doing!!! I don't know if I can get to JOCO this weekend, I have a couple things up in the air, but I will definitely PM you. Are you going to be out there both days?

Thank you for your kind words. I'm gonna try. I still don't know about funeral arrangements but if I can and the weather is nice yes I will :)

I know. I hate not to post and I'm gonna try to limit my posting in that thread but it makes my blood boil when people make excuses for the "slayer" and accuse everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is what makes WS great, we can all share our opinion but hate when people are "baited" and I'm confrontational when it comes to certain things. Guess it's the Cherokee in me :blushing:

I was gonna DM you....the ignore feature is my best friend. I'm not even posting there anymore. It would take too much energy to refute that stuff and minds are made up.

I hope the State wins its appeal of the appeal. hugs

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 2m

The entire trial #JonathanRichardson has had some type of security leg brace under his pants.I don't know if it delivers shock

We can only hope. :please:

That's interesting. IMO, the jury should see the shackles he has on.

I agree, L-mom, but State Statues won't allow it -- BUT -- when the trial is over -- maybe tomorrow :)crossfingers:), he should be exiting with a Deputy and he should be in handcuffs. -- At least that's the way it's done over here in Wake County -- the judge gives custody to the Deputy & the GUILTY defendant is cuffed & taken out. "He's in your custody, Mr. Deputy," and off they go.

:crossfingers: Our boy might be doing the Hypodermic Syringe Shackles & Cuffs Shuffle sometime tomorrow afternoon.
icon10.gif

:cop: --->:sumo: ----> :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members