Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Both sides will present add'l evidence @ #JonathanRichardson sentence hrg.Same jury will have 2decide death pen or life in prison w/o parole

Cripes, the electricity went out and when it finally came back and I got the computer booted up they already had the verdict read. So glad it didn't take them long to convict on all counts, really didn't think it would. So sentencing is tomorrow afternoon?

Jury leaving, camera is on defendant and he's smirking. SMIRKING!!!
:burn::burn::burn:

Tamara Gibbs ABC11 ‏@TGibbsABC11 5m

Death Penalty? Sentencing next in #JonathanRichardson murder trial. Jurors firm. MT @Kelli_OHara: They looked directly @ convicted killer.

Since 11 I think? It probably took the most time to pick a foreperson. Because really, what other question was there?!?

And maybe someone's pen ran out of ink filling in the word "GUILTY' and their name.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

Both sides will present add'l evidence @ #JonathanRichardson sentence hrg.Same jury will have 2decide death pen or life in prison w/o parole

Does anyone have a better feed than WAT? They were still on verdict watch last time I checked.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 21m

Jurors looking directly at #JonathanRichardson as they tell the judge individually that they found him #guilty of #murder

I'd love to be a witness when he gets that needle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This live video has concluded, and will be available for replay here in a few minutes.

UGH! Please hurry!

Were there any charges the state could have gone for but chose not to? Or did they decide to try to throw it all on him. Just curious.

Thank you jury!!!

Will he HAVE to be in solitary confinement? :( I want him out there mingling with all the other inmates! I'm sure they'd love to see that smirk up close and personal.

Jury leaving, camera is on defendant and he's smirking. SMIRKING!!!
:burn::burn::burn:

Let him smirk. Only reinforces their liklihood of the penalty to be death.

Little Teghan gets the last word in all of this...whether he likes it or not. She is flying free with angels. He won't be joining her when his life on earth ends.

And that makes ME smirk. :D

I hope you can feel the love, sweet Teghan.

To JR...I hope you can feel the hatred, you child-raping, murdering, festering maggot. I hope someone bigger wipes that smirk off your disgusting face.

To all of my fellow posters, thanks for hanging in there for Teghan. It's been horrible.

I don't know what the "rec room" situation is at the prison, but I hope it's guarded by someone who knows about this case. Maybe one day that guard will remember somewhere else he has to be and when he gets back and the TV isn't working because it's missing a power cable, well, what can ya do?

This live video has concluded, and will be available for replay here in a few minutes.

UGH! Please hurry!

Yep, damn! I went to the kitchen to prepare a sandwich to eat while waiting for the verdict and totally missed it.:tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle