GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

#JonathanRichardson sentencing trial back in session. Jury back in. Dr. Matt Mendel, forensic psychologist taking stand for defense.

#JonathanRichardson sentencing trial back in session. Jury back in. Dr. Matt Mendel, forensic psychologist taking stand for defense.

Now I'm worried, and I already don't *like* this Matt Mendel. :banghead:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m
Doctor for defense just said that #JonathanRichardson is disturbed, & his family is central to that fact.

Doctor for defense just said that #JonathanRichardson is disturbed, & his family is central to that fact.

Of course he's *disturbed*. :banghead: :banghead: And now the good Dr. Mendel is going to enlighten us all as to the horrible abuse JR *suffered* being the *cause* he in turn tortured little Teghan to death. :please:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Psychologist had 4 meetings w/#JonathanRichardson, focusing on childhood and teenage years.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m

Dr. Matthew Mendel, psychologist, said #jonathanrichardson "is quite a disturbed individual.'' "There's a lot of mystery involved with J.R."

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims · 7m
Dr. Matthew Mendel, psychologist, said #jonathanrichardson "is quite a disturbed individual.'' "There's a lot of mystery involved with J.R."

:rolleyes:

:boohoo: :violin:

I hope when the prosecutor gets his turn he will show the good doctor the most graphic photos of little Teghan and remark, 'Dr. we've all SEEN how disturbed your client/patient is, could this not also be a result of plain and simple EVIL?

And why do they keep bringing up JR's mother 'hiring a hitman'? I thought she was found not guilty of that crime?

Psychologist had 4 meetings w/#JonathanRichardson, focusing on childhood and teenage years.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 10m

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 14m

Doctor for defense just said that #JonathanRichardson is disturbed, & his family is central to that fact...#abc11 #trial #TeghanSkiba

"There's so much smoke" so many signs of what's wrong w #JonathanRichardson but doctor can't necessarily find the fire, what's wrong w him.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 36s
#JonathanRichardson's Gma is here - no other family members. #TeghanSkiba's family not here this afternoon.

:(

"There's so much smoke" so many signs of what's wrong w #JonathanRichardson but doctor can't necessarily find the fire, what's wrong w him.

He's mean & evil! A *advertiser censored* who get's off by torturing those weaker than himself. He's a controlling monster who enjoys torture. :banghead:

Newsflash: JR is a cruel, sadomasochistic, baby-raping, murderous freak! But we can't figure out what's wrong with him. smh.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Psychologist says #JonathanRichardson tested as academically gifted in early school, but later did not... a sign something was wrong.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#JonathanRichardson Mom legally found not guilty,but hitman testified last wk he was told she is who hired him (thru middle man)

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

#JonathanRichardson's Gma is here - no other family members. #TeghanSkiba's family not here this afternoon.

He's a sadistic psychopath. There! That's what's wrong!

Oh....Good Afternoon WS Friends!:loveyou:

Quick search turned up this from a trial in Galveston Texas, man stomped his infant son to death.

The defense presented two witnesses Thursday — Dr. Mitchell Haven Katz, a pediatric
gastroenterologist from Newport Beach, Calif., and Matthew Jonathan Mendel, a clinical

psychologist from Raleigh, N.C.

Here's the type of testimony Mendel gave at that trial. '3 trauma's in early childhood yadda yadda yadda

http://www.hope4kidz.org/news/texas/TX_03182011.html

Thanks, glee, for that article.

I can understand what the doc is saying. Okay, it does sound like he had attachment disorder (or whatever it is properly called), and that was sad for him. I have read that Ted Bundy had the same disorder when his mother put him up for adoption & then re-claimed him. (BTW, they literally fried Mr. Bundy, I'm sure we all remember.)

In spite of all this, there are, I feel sure, many people walking around with this same disorder, and they are not sadistic child torturers and murderers...

I feel that the PT has not let us or the State of NC down yet, and this part is the Grand Slam that they want to score here for Teghan and those who truly loved her, and those poor children that are now or will be in similar danger.

I feel almost certain (I am a superstitious madwoman when it comes to trials) that we'll be cheering for the PT and the DP verdict by Wednesday or Thursday, and looking forward to HR's trial.

I'm fairly certain what I want to say will result in me being in a TO situation.

I will say that not everyone "needs" an explanation as to why they do what they do. Some people I don't even want to know what is wrong with them because their actions are so evil. (JR I'm talking to you)

Psychologist says #JonathanRichardson as teen,was selfmedicating w/alcohol 2deal w/depression.Friends say he's aggressive/violent when drunk

Psychologist says #JonathanRichardson as teen,was selfmedicating w/alcohol 2deal w/depression.Friends say he's aggressive/violent when drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member