GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR has NO defense IMO. He is the one who said HR allowed And participated in the abuse so I must look at that suspiciously. I do believe HR may have overlooked some things JR did just so that she herself would not be abused by this monster. Very common for a female to allow the male to abuse the child as it takes the adult female somewhat out if the equation. I also believe Teghan may have peed in the bed due to the alcohol forced upon her with moms approval so she was "passed out" and couldn't help it. They set her up. I am not excusing HR for her part in all of this. I do think it's possible though that she allowed Teghan to be abused so she herself wouldn't be. Does that make sense?

From what I have gathered, I do really wonder if HR whipped or hit Teghan and this allowed JR to think it was acceptable. I have to seriously question anyone who would allow their child to live in a shed and sleep in the same bed with a grown man that she does not know. To me that in it of its self is abuse. I think JR was a coward and he had to start small. Teghan was and easy target and could be controlled and held hostage without being able to defend herself. I wonder if JR had any interest in HR at all, and was only drawn to Teghan. I am not sure JR had the cajones to hit a grown woman...just yet. IMO I think this was a start and he would have escalated. I believe that HR opened a window and he made it a door.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 16s
Haven't read #JasonYoung appeals ruling, but apparently court shouldn't have allowd testmny abt civil ruling... #JonathanRichardson (1 of 2)

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
Ystdy,psychologist testified abt judge's findings in #JonathanRichardson parents' divorce,saying judge found Mom resp.4hiring hitman2killDad

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 53s
Judge mentioned before jury brought in- Appeals court ruling this morning in #JasonYoung case could impact #JonathanRichardson.

Goodness, is that ruling coming this morning? I'd forgotten all about Jason Young, thought 'brad cooper is innocent' was the only upcoming. :banghead: I hope the DA asks the shrink about the 60 plus bite wounds, in various stages of *healing*/rebites. :banghead:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 19s
Psychologist testified meds in prison were helpng #JonathanRichardson act more normal.ADA Butler startd askng about jail records.Def objectd

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 37s
@***** Don't think #JonathanRichardson mistrial,but raises question if #JasonYoung ruling could B basis 4 #JonathanRichardson appeal

:eek:

@HeatherMooreNow Here's the #JasonYoung ruling/opinion http://appellate.nccourts.org/opinions/?c=2&pdf=30999 …
#JonathanRichardson

Jury is out & Butler had psychologist read some of #JonathanRichardson's jail records;says he was problem b/c he said had nothing to lose

Apparently, #JonathanRichardson threatened to stab someone in jail, egged other inmates on,&detention officers had hard time controlling him

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 46s
Jury still out. Psychologist points out records show #JonathanRichardson stopped some meds before these behavior issues in jail.

Apparently, #JonathanRichardson threatened to stab someone in jail, egged other inmates on,&detention officers had hard time controlling him

Jury still out. Psychologist points out records show #JonathanRichardson stopped some meds before these behavior issues in jail.

Acting real "normal" huh? He can't even behave in jail. Put him down already.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 2m
Judge says will allow some testimony abt #JonathanRichardson's behavior in jail- basics, not details..Fits of anger, threatend officers, etc

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 18s
#JonathanRichardson jury back in.

sounds like johnny boy is trying to get his cowardly self killed.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 29m

Anyone who plantd flowers4Teghan, pls send pics using #TeghanSkiba & tag @HeatherMooreNow.I want 2show Skibas

#JonathanRichardson was inspecting/cleaning his fingernails during most of testimony about his jail behavior records.

:rolleyes:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 33s

Psychologist says #JonathanRichardson has been on some sort mood stability drugs while in jail, at least thru the psychologist's visits.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Butler having psychologist confirm things #JonathanRichardson got in trouble4in jail.Worst is threatnd 2stab/slit detention officer's throat

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 50s
Psychologist says #JonathanRichardson has been on some sort mood stability drugs while in jail, at least thru the psychologist's visits.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Butler having psychologist confirm things #JonathanRichardson got in trouble4in jail.Worst is threatnd 2stab/slit detention officer's throat

Oh yes... sounds like he is MUCH more stable now :facepalm:

Originally Posted by Rhozwen
If he's not examining and testing JR for a formal diagnosis, then what's the point of even seeing the defendant?!! :banghead: These "expert witnesses" that testify on behalf of a like JR and not complete a diagnosis are full of it. That tells me that they are just in it for the money.

I agree. Blows my mind at these "professional witnesses." How can that psychologist look at the photos of Teghan and then try to attribute what JR did to a traumatic unloving childhood? Wonder how he sleeps at night.

This may be a dumb question, if so please pardon, but I do not know the answer....

Do we know for sure that the doc looked at the horror pics of Teghan? Did he see what JR did to her?

TIA.

And Good Morning -- Just got here.

Justice for Teghan!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

FYI - #JonathanRichardson's Mom and Gma are in court today. This is 1st time Mom has been here since the verdict.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 4m
FYI - #JonathanRichardson's Mom and Gma are in court today. This is 1st time Mom has been here since the verdict.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 2m
Judge says will allow some testimony abt #JonathanRichardson's behavior in jail- basics, not details..Fits of anger, threatend officers, etc

I hope this only fuels the proof that killing Teghan wasn't a situation where he "snapped" and it was just a one time incident. It's HIM...it's who he is. It's not unpredictable behavior...it's WHO HE IS...a constant.

The more these "experts" talk the more it proves that he doesn't suffer from mental instability...he's an evil and the sooner he's put down the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties