NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG - Karen is full of crap.

She said DUMP HIM - because she wanted Raven back home and she wanted Janet out of her life IMO.

You know Karen is lying because she opens up her mouth.

OMG - Karen is full of crap.

She said DUMP HIM - because she wanted Raven back home and she wanted Janet out of her life IMO.

You know Karen is lying because she opens up her mouth.

Karen doesn't strike me as being very maternal and nurturing. She is obviously still trying to be 24, even on the witness stand. I can see why Raven and Janet were drawn to Mrs. Moxley. The two women are spectrums apart.

Karen doesn't strike me as being very maternal and nurturing. She is obviously still trying to be 24, even on the witness stand. I can see why Raven and Janet were drawn to Mrs. Moxley. The two women are spectrums apart.

She's definitely a special brand of Mommy Dearest.

I'm here, late again. :( Been skimming through the posts, it appears I missed Raven's step father. :(

So what are they proving with any of this stuff? That Raven was getting money in and spending money at the time before he was arrested for embezzlement?

Karen is like Jekyll & Hyde. She's either smiling & fake or she's screaming and trying to intimidate people, including the people in her family. She has a demeanor very much like Raven.

LL&S, you are quite correct, she is as scary as Raven and I believe she knew about he murder and I wouldn't have put it past her to be on her way to NC right after the deed or before the deed.

She contacted Raven's boss very early morning after the murder to tell her the lady from Tech Skills that Raven wasn't coming in because Janet committed suicide.

Break time...time to pull out the spray tan guns.

So Raven posted something on Raven's Tree on the day BEFORE, not the day of. The only pictures I saw of Raven's tree included only Kaiden and Raven, there were not any of Janet on RAven's tree, there were some on Janet's' tree, not Raven's tree. Raven's tree was his Ducati, his VX etc.

So they spoke at 7:30ish for two minutes...what did Raven do after that?

So what are they proving with any of this stuff? That Raven was getting money in and spending money at the time before he was arrested for embezzlement?

Karen is like Jekyll & Hyde. She's either smiling & fake or she's screaming and trying to intimidate people, including the people in her family. She has a demeanor very much like Raven.

LL&S, you are quite correct, she is as scary as Raven and I believe she knew about he murder and I wouldn't have put it past her to be on her way to NC right after the deed or before the deed.

She contacted Raven's boss very early morning after the murder to tell her the lady from Tech Skills that Raven wasn't coming in because Janet committed suicide.

Break time...time to pull out the spray tan guns.

I don't know about the banking testimony at all. It just showed that there was activity on the account during the trip back from Utah to NC????

morning all.....checking in late. Karyn's voice is a bit unnerving to me......maybe it's just her accent.

Wait, a letter Kaiden wrote to his dad?! I'm really not buying that Karyn didn't make Kaiden write that letter - how convenient to get that ONE MONTH before the trial.

I'd be curious - what is Karyn telling Kaiden about his dad? Does Kaiden know he's in prison for his mother's murder? Has Kaiden ever talked to his dad on the phone? Has he visited? Has Karyn allowed Kaiden to see Janet's family?

This sounds more like penalty phase testimony. How many missed Mother's Day projects about how/why I love you mom, has Janet *missed*. I have numerous grandchildren this age, just reflecting upon their own recent 'mother's day' projects they made for their mom's. :(

There is no way Kaiden just wrote this letter. They don't eat, breathe or sleep without Karen's permission, she is as controlling as Raven.

He probably wrote it several times until it was perfect for show here.

"All the world's indeed a stage,
And we are merely players,
Performers and portrayers,
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage."

Yep, this is what this is. Isn't this stuff what you would put on in the penalty phase?

Yeah, this is ridiculous. Again - I firmly believe that Raven's love for Kaiden is part of his motive for killing Janet. He wouldn't settle for only nights and weekends - Raven sees that kid as an extension of himself, and he couldn't control Kaiden if Janet had primary custody.

I also wonder if Raven & Karyn are worried about a custody trial after this if Raven's convicted!

I can barely stand to look at her because I'm reminded of Cassidy Young and all the years she was kept from Michelle's family. Knowing Kaiden is going through the same is sad to me.

On a happy note though, Meredith, Michelle's sister, now has custody and is raising Cassidy. Her daddy, Jason Young will spend eternity in the big house. In fact, Alexander, where he is, is supposed to be the most violent of all the men's prisons. Knowing this, brings a smile to my face. :)

morning all.....checking in late. Karyn's voice is a bit unnerving to me......maybe it's just her accent.

She sounds like she is trying like a CA valley girl. She obviously thinks she is college age.

I'd be curious - what is Karyn telling Kaiden about his dad? Does Kaiden know he's in prison for his mother's murder? Has Kaiden ever talked to his dad on the phone? Has he visited? Has Karyn allowed Kaiden to see Janet's family?

They haven't seen him since infancy........so, so, so sad. :(

So has Karen 'opened the door' possibly to other character type evidence about Raven, the Fam, and other stuff by mentioning Raven's Tree?

She is so defiant instantly on cross and she is so inappropriately dressed for court, I cannot even begin to explain.

Did you all see the hatred and look and pause she gave the State?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back