NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very important testimony from Sole - the lack of disturbance in the room where Janet was killed. His testimony right now is crucial.

Holy ***** - Raven had a CA Driver's License - from 2/5/09 - under a fake name - why would he need a new identity???

And Raven lied to LE about his location - according to testimony he told LE he was in SLC, UT. He was really in Idaho. More LIES.

Raven would video tape himself talking to Investigator Sole, and then would apparently speak to the camera afterwards. I think they might be about to play a clip.

Also, a California DL under an alternate name?! That sounds like Scott Peterson!

I hated that video, the hum drowned out the voice(s). Very difficult for me to understand.

Seeing him on video, hearing his voice......made the hair on my arms stand up.

this testimony is mind blowing....

poor Janet...omg....poor Janet!! :(

Yeah, did we ever see that they received the knife that he mailed??

I know we all agree that patience is a good thing but this ADA is driving me crazy. He is not punching up the important parts of this testimony so that the jury will get it. So happy he just handed the witness off to the defense. C- in my book.

Amen. And why didn't they ever talk about the stuff they found on the computer??

Amen. And why didn't they ever talk about the stuff they found on the computer??

Just like the blood analysis results last week--they never delved into the results as they should have, even the most important ones. Hells bells, they didn't even identify the items on the list by name, only by number, much of the time when they were going over the dna results.
I am praying somebody on the DA's team will go back over the major points in all of it with somebody who can pull it all together for the jury but I can't imagine who that somebody will be.

Exactly, NCEast! I would think it would be this investigator, but so far, there hasn't been any indication of that!

Does anybody else feel like this trial is just so random at times?? Like, all over the place. I don’t feel like we are going in any kind of order and some of the stuff that has been presented serves little to no purpose or makes no sense to me as to why they felt it needed to be included. It’s like they just threw a bunch of things in a bowl and drew them out and said alright…this is what we will put into “evidence” for this case against Raven. I just feel like it’s very poorly presented. On both sides.

Does anybody else feel like this trial is just so random at times?? Like, all over the place. I don’t feel like we are going in any kind of order and some of the stuff that has been presented serves little to no purpose or makes no sense to me as to why they felt it needed to be included. It’s like they just threw a bunch of things in a bowl and drew them out and said alright…this is what we will put into “evidence” for this case against Raven. I just feel like it’s very poorly presented. On both sides.

I totally agree MrsHopkins. I mentioned last week that this trial reminds me of law school students practicing.
Oh crap, they just mentioned WebSleuths again. Defense brought it up to this witness.
Anyhow, I am very disappointed in this trial all the way around. I am afraid if the ADAs don't get some passion and energy in their projections they are going to lose the jury for good.

Here we go with Websleuths again. I think the investigator is also tired of hearing about it because he was like, uhh it's a blog. Shut up.

Ah yes, another mention of Websleuths. What's odd is that this case has actually been discussed much less than other cases on WS - and yet Tyndall appears obsessed with it.

OK, so they are done with today. Good, I have plenty to do around the house.

Ah yes, another mention of Websleuths. What's odd is that this case has actually been discussed much less than other cases on WS - and yet Tyndall appears obsessed with it.

I wonder if the jurors were questioned by Tyndall about Websleuths prior to being seated on this case. I have a feeling they were.

Seems he is giving too much background info related to training the dogs, and other details, etc. I want him to get to the crux of the dog's role in this investigation. I'm becoming impatient.

Yes, East, but I think Sole has his usual spiel about the K9 biznez down so that if K9 evidence becomes a big deal, he has already laid it out to show how thoroughly the dog & handler are trained. No biggie, but it did take time.

Plus, the DT is so dayam coin-crazy, it may become relevant or it may forestall that he was indeed using an experienced dog and not a new or inexperienced one. Just one more LE formality.

I saw the Josh Powell thing, too!!! That is huge, in my opinion.

Also, did anybody else see "Raven - The Apprentice" on that list?? What, did he want to be on the show or something?!

I wonder if the PT or DT will ask questions about Powell -- did RA know him or anyone in his family? Did JA know anyone in the family? Or did RA just study the case as a model? Give me shivers. There is no limit to the depths of his weirdness...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back