NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB had to see the bruises, the crying, I bet Zahra told him things,
He had to see she needed a new leg. He had to see her weight loss.
He didn't work 24/7, 365 days. Sorry, the man has eyes and ears.
But not much heart as I see things.
I pray with all the abuse nothing sexual was done to Zahra also.
This SM is nothing but EVIL and people gave her a pass to kill, IMO

Well there is the drug thang, but what I was thinking if they felt sorry for AB. eh, I'm reaching. :banghead:

I will say that when I first sw him with the sherrif on TV presser, my heart went out to him.
I really tried to believe he was dumb and just an innocent dad.
But TEH, I jumped over the fence and find him just as guilty now.
Maybe he didn't murder his child but he knew the train wreck was coming!
Like my hubby said this guy was "in HEAT with this woman"................

Excellent VF... muy bueno!
So he stole someones identity to obtain property under false pretense. I wonder what the property was and who's ID he stole?

And with those charges, he REALLY thought he could set up a foundation and no one would check him out?????? :crazy: :loser:

AB had to see the bruises, the crying, I bet Zahra told him things,
He had to see she needed a new leg. He had to see her weight loss.
He didn't work 24/7, 365 days. Sorry, the man has eyes and ears.
But not much heart as I see things.
I pray with all the abuse nothing sexual was done to Zahra also.
This SM is nothing but EVIL and people gave her a pass to kill, IMO

IME abusive relationships aren't obvious from the start. There are red flags, yes. But by the time you realize it ... you are knee deep. I suspect that things were probably going "ok" in the Baker household and slowly slid down hill. I think AB may have started suspecting somethings but at that point he had been here for two years, cut off all contact with his Oz family (this is extremely telling to me..... abusers like to isolate their victims), had very little to no money, had charges pending on him (all of which I feel were caused by EB) . The chances of him admitting abuse by a woman are slim (not saying this is RIGHT ). EB's family may not have been ready to turn on her so he couldnt go to them for help. I suppose he could have went to the government or LE for help .... but most likely they would have told him to leave her ... and go where ? with what money? And that would have alerted DSS even further to issues in the household and he didn't want to lose Zahra. I'm assuming that AB wasn't sharp enough to have caught onto all the ins and outs of US law and what help could be available to him. In fact, I wouldn't have put it passed EB to have given him misinformation about how things work here and he wasn't "smart" enough to know it. (Ie; if DDS finds us they'll take Zahra because we haven't enough money to get her a new leg and things of that sort) or EB telling him if he left she'd turn him in kinda thing.

Having been in a very abusive relationship with a man (boy?) when I was very young with a child ... leaving or getting help VERY OFTEN isn't as easy as it seems and doing so in another country with limited resources and intelligence would be even more difficult.

ETA: EB could have even been telling AB that he could go to jail over the check charges and lose Zahra that way. All of which would make him NOT want to go to any government agency for help in getting away from the evil fairy.

If you are on someone's page who is PUBLIC and they respond to a private post and it's says "XXXX commented on XXXXX status" the status part is a link and you can often see the status and comments ... even when it's private. HTH .

Oh sweet! Can you again give me the initials and I will go have a looksie! TIA
I'm not being hateful at all...please don't take me wrong. I feel like poo from a stupid cold and think I am not my normal pleasant self :)

someone needs to contact the Hickory police or newspapers about those HACK JOB people taking donations. Seriously.

Maybe totally OT...but is anyone else having margin issues with this thread?

I lit a pink candle ....Has it been said anything to Zahra's favorite color?
Anyways......here is a link to light a candle for her.

http://virtual-candle.org/index.php

I visited that site. Do I donate to light a candle? I would love to do that for her but any idea how the funds are used? I know what the site says just wanted to double check.

TOTALLY OT When Im on these threads I light a candle and wish for closer. The one I chose for Zahra is peace and serenity. My husband just came in and told me it smells like dirty socks in here LOL.

TOTALLY OT When Im on these threads I light a candle and wish for closer. The one I chose for Zahre is peace and serenity. My husband just came in and told me it smells like dirty socks in here LOL.

LOL leave it to a man.... my Dad used to call Glade plug-ins "Plug-n-stinks".

Yes teh - new news - any locals seen anything new on the noon news there?

Yes teh - new news - any locals seen anything new on the noon news there?

the only news they are saying here is just about that fund(someone posted the link earlier from digtriad)...they still keep her in our updates on our all weather channel and the news casts everyday so im happy shes being talked about severl times daily..

I visited that site. Do I donate to light a candle? I would love to do that for her but any idea how the funds are used? I know what the site says just wanted to double check.

no, just light a candle!!!
use your PUNKnLUV name and no addy.it will go through

I don't doubt that they were raised in a war zone. So sad for all of them. But because they were so outspoken about everything is just one more reason I can't believe AB knew nothing.

just found more "evidence" that this family works the way I thought. Arguing and bickering back and forth over petty stuff. Look at EB's FB page (still public) in between Jan 19th and 20th where she comments on BS's status.

Also ... AY became friends with DP in January of this year.
Why in the world would that have happened if DP wasn't around / raised by EB and had little to nothing to do with her ?

I found EB's FB the other day, can't find it now? Seems like it was another last name or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member