NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems they have a name for the mystery $10000 donor. Not sure if I'm allowed to post his name (if it's a real name) but here's the link.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/20/1773427/911-calls-give-parents-version.html

Also from that article:
"Several interviews led us to the belief that the evidence is in the landfill," Adkins added.

I heard him say that too but it just now occurred to me....what could this mean.....interviews led them to the belief that the item is in the landfill? I mean, ok let's just guess it is her prosthesis.....who did they interview or what could have been said in the interview to make them THAT sure that the leg would be found in the landfill...and at a certain place (time-wise) in the landfill? Would have to be someone w/ a dumpster or who saw something in relation to a dumpster (a certain car stopping by it one night appearing to toss something in, for example). If the leg was simply put out w/ their own trash for pickup....they wouldn't have learned that from any interview....?

:eek::eek::nerves: Zomg....teh was answering a pm and a business email at the same time. I pulled up another window to check something and when I clicked back I must have hit the business account instead. I almost mailed a "decomp" post to a prospective client. I gotta change that color scheme.

:Banane37:

:rolling:

Can you even imagine if they put the leg out with the trash so it was visible. Now THAT would make me chuckle in a "how short sighted can you be" kind of way

So did they discount the furniture store lady's story of seeing Zahra for a timeline? Does anyone know?

No. they are still using that as the last sighting.
They said someone in the family has seen her since that date ... but he didn't seem to believe it and asked if anyone in the past month has seen her to contact LE.

It was very telling to me the way he said it and IMO the biggest clue of the whole presser. They aren't wanting to believe anyone from the family and want tips from OUTSIDE their circle.

Do you think stepmom was gonna run away with the London guy and Zahra found out-said she would tell her dad?? And sm exploded?

So she had to write bad checks, then suddenly some man from the UK sends her 10K??

I wonder where and how he sent that money, who has it now and WHY??

P.S. I want him to send me 10k now. LOL

maybe he just wrote her a bad check!

:toast:

Why is she the only one who would "fear for her safety"? Because she ratted EB out on the London guy?

Well, she spoke against her publicly, "on the record"? And sounds like had a big impact in getting her bond not only not lowered, but raised. Which makes it less likely to get out (and get away, or whatever EB's plotting...)

So she had to write bad checks, then suddenly some man from the UK sends her 10K??

I wonder where and how he sent that money, who has it now and WHY??

P.S. I want him to send me 10k now. LOL

ok bear with me while I think out loud....and here's what I'm thinking:

It would be very interesting to see what her online activity is/was. Could this online "dating" be a pattern.

She met AB online and moved to Oz to marry him and then they move here.

What's not to say that the entire time she's with AB she's still online "romancing" other men. She meets her next victim, UK dude, and they "fall in love" so he's sending her money so she can get her affairs in order to come to the UK to be with him. I wonder if this UK dude has kids. Passports were found in one of the vehicles..

This could be used a "getaway" for her. Zahra's dead and she's in another country. Someone obviously (snicker) tried to kidnap her, AB is left here holding the bag once the kidnap story falls apart

or she was romacing/swindling him for the money...

OK, I have a question for you smart sleuthers!!

How would finding her leg (awww) help with the time line??? :(

Can you even imagine if they put the leg out with the trash so it was visible. Now THAT would make me chuckle in a "how short sighted can you be" kind of way

Kinda like that brilliant ransom note....LOL

cant they track the exact time they picked the trash up in the landfill? so they will know when it wasnt with her, kwim?

If it's in the dump and they find it, some of the other trash around it will have dates. If the leg was thrown away, Zahra must have been gone already, kwim?

No. they are still using that as the last sighting.
They said someone in the family has seen her since that date ... but he didn't seem to believe it and asked if anyone in the past month has seen her to contact LE.

It was very telling to me the way he said it and IMO the biggest clue of the whole presser. They aren't wanting to believe anyone from the family and want tips from OUTSIDE their circle.

the only person in the family that has said that is AB...and good for them; they don't believe him.

I wondered if the mattress was a replacement and the original had been dumped in the landfill. Just an Idea.

They'll know when the leg was thrown away if they find it in the dump. I think him saying plainly in the 911 call that her prosthetic leg was with her when she disappeared and then finding out it was actually in the dump weeks before that day would prove a decent timeline. Why would her leg be in the trash if she was alive and needed it in order to get around? No reason I can think of that wouldn't incriminate them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico