NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled, the only place sewer gasses comes up is here, tracked it back and there was no link, post said it was in article about the smell, but if it was at the time, it has since been removed...which happens alot.

They are def. looking for the mattress. It's not coincidence that they took one from the home and have now inspected three different ones at the landfill.

I think someone had to have tipped them off.

3 thought it was 2

Perhaps one of the nearby business owners remembers a mattress in the dumpster. Or there is surveillance video of this.
IMO, they have a tip or good info from someone that prompted the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if AB was at the charity event when Zahra got her hearing aids????

Quoting myself :crazy:

IMO, any devoted Dad would certainly have been there. :banghead:

its possible that whoever told the LE they saw the two of them at their old trailer at night, also saw them carrying a mattress. possible LE told them not to tell the media.

Morning Nursie!

Do me a favor and have another look at these? I thought it was duct tape too, but then I noticed they had wrapped the rails in something as well and I'm not sure that the duct tape was to hold the twin mattress together but to hold the wrapping they used in order to transport the mattress to forensics?

I looked at that too and agree that duct tape was used to hold the plastic on the bed. If you read further down the article, it says....

"NewsChannel 36 saw crews removing Zahra's mattresses and bed railings, saying search dogs will use these to constantly have her scent."

I do not believe that the Baker's would have bought a new bed for Zahra after she had died. They didn't want to spend any time or money on her when she was alive, no way they were spending anything on her if she is no longer living.

I saw video yesterday that showed her speaking at the event (did NOT show AB) and had her name and "mother" underneath on the news footage :(

So sad to think that little Zahra finally had a chance to actually have a 'mom' in her life.... of all possible stepmothers in this world, most of whom would have asbolutely cherished her....and hers ended up being...that gothfairy person :-(((((((((

Maybe someone saw the mattresses on the news and called LE and told them that's not what Zahra had been sleeping on, or something like that.

I looked at that too and agree that duct tape was used to hold the plastic on the bed. If you read further down the article, it says....

"NewsChannel 36 saw crews removing Zahra's mattresses and bed railings, saying search dogs will use these to constantly have her scent."

I do not believe that the Baker's would have bought a new bed for Zahra after she had died. They didn't want to spend any time or money on her when she was alive, no way they were spending anything on her if she is no longer living.

ITA! I am wondering if they had a set of (2) twin beds though?? And now 1 is missing?? :waitasec:

EB may have had a nomad lifestyle but IMO she was probably a bit of a hoarder too.

I know what you mean, but if the bed "had" to be disappeared along w/ Zahra after whatever happened, then I really can see them replacing it...like I said earlier, not new, but something used (dirt cheap or free)....simply to make the room look normal when they eventually reported her "missing"...they couldn't have the police going into her room and finding a bed w/ no mattress.

The fact that the searchers are using a track hoe, I can't imagine they are looking for a small item. KWIM??

I googled, the only place sewer gasses comes up is here, tracked it back and there was no link, post said it was in article about the smell, but if it was at the time, it has since been removed...which happens alot.

dang it, now I sear I am not losing my mind. I saw that story on the newschannel's page on the same evening night I was watching coverage discussing the mobile home search and residents talking on camera. It was linked as a separate story along the side bar not with the Z stories.

When I get home tonight I am going to look for it, I know I saw it!

I remember thinking at the time boy this lady is gonna feel foolish making a big deal about the stink in the manhole when she watches the news and realizes.

I agree with you, but I think they WOULD go to the time and expense in an attempt to cover their own tracks...

I hate to even type this but I think EB killed poor little Zahra in her own bed. I don't think it was premeditated though. I think she lost her explosive and violent temper and she went too far. :(

JMHO

dang it, now I sear I am not losing my mind. I saw that story on the newschannel's page on the same evening night I was watching coverage discussing the mobile home search and residents talking on camera. It was linked as a separate story along the side bar not with the Z stories.

When I get home tonight I am going to look for it, I know I saw it!

I remember thinking at the time boy this lady is gonna feel foolish making a big deal about the stink in the manhole when she watches the news and realizes.

lol...Drives you crazy doesn't it, they report stuff and then pooofff, it's gone! I have no doubt you saw it! :crazy:

ITA! I am wondering if they had a set of (2) twin beds though?? And now 1 is missing?? :waitasec:

EB may have had a nomad lifestyle but IMO she was probably a bit of a hoarder too.

I'm not sure if I picture EB as a hoarding type or the exact opposite... some neighbors down our road got evicted earlier this year...they left about everything they owned in the house....even the children's bicycles were left in the yard...thankfully they did take their dog.

Let me tell ya....this case is driving me nuts. Where is this child?

I don't see how LE does it....dealing with all these criminals, knowing that they have information but won't give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member