NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is saying they definatly found her leg, not sure she has correct info but she may.

I wouldn't think too many prosthetic legs that would be the size Zahra needed would be discarded in the brush in an area where EB used to live........MOO

I think hair or fabric, but what is confusing me, it's only the one piece. If they went to the trouble of digging a hole and hiding that little bit........man, can you imagine what they did to hide Zarah?

I'm not sure if it's connected. He just put it in the bag. Don't they usually crowd around with their noses stuck in close to have a looksee too. LOL

Curious, we will know soon enough! JMHO

Going to take a break and call it a night. Zarah what a special child you are. What adversity you overcame. The love that so many have for you is sadly a love you never had. For me you are a hero and have reminded me to cherish even the smallest pieces of life.

I think a beautiful Rose should be named after you ....

The Zahra Rose

NG: how many prosthetic legs are out there? of course, it's her leg, RupaM!
Leg found very short distance from former home
Rupa: standing by---appear to be looking for something small; left after found evidence>put in bag>returned and went into home

It just started raining. He is gonna run the groceries and stuff home and grab a quick charge for his cell.
He said it seems like they are really stuck on this one wall. He is gonna head back up there though after that.

Many thanks, :grouphug: and tell him to please be careful on the road! :D

ERRR!! I get so annoyed when I call into Nancy Grace it rings and rings and rings but no one picks up the phone. I called right at as the show was starting too.

From www.wcnc.com video, screenshots of crime scene techs removing something from the hole. After the item(s) was removed, the digging stopped, workers took off boots, left the digging part of the investigation.

47090340.jpg

64379568.jpg

27317006.jpg

I agree with DG... it looked like hair or fabric. It was two masses, connected by a thread like substance.

Also, when you watch the video, don't watch the item, but watch the men's faces.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

Looks like they were repulsed by what they saw...

NG in opening summary: ...advise the police-watch the airports (re AB's release)

I can't imagine how he got out but can only pray he's arrested again soon. Where are the child neglect charges like were laid on Casey before Caylee was found? I also thought whatever EB is "cooperating" with would implicate AB. :behindbar MOO

I'm not sure if it's connected. He just put it in the bag. Don't they usually crowd around with their noses stuck in close to have a looksee too. LOL

Curious, we will know soon enough! JMHO

I'm thinking it was what they were looking for. They were there digging, found whatever that was and then stopped digging. So I think it was connected. But, with this case...who knows.

Video keeps freezing up. I even went directly to wcnc.com and it freezes.

When I watch it, I have to hit play, then pause, then play again, and usually it'll fire right up.

Is it possible they are digging up the septic tank? Dear Lord, I hope they didn't dispose of her in it.

EJostad: techs gathering evidence at scene
backhoe, then rakes, then fine-tooth comb---sifting
later tonite, they left with the evidence in the bag>then they returned and went inside home---lights on

interior search began after t press conference

I'm thinking it was what they were looking for. They were there digging, found whatever that was and then stopped digging. So I think it was connected. But, with this case...who knows.

Looked like hair to me... and he went back in to grab more. Could be anything or nothing I spose... I didn't see much outta the mens faces other than they both looked away. :(

ERRR!! I get so annoyed when I call into Nancy Grace it rings and rings and rings but no one picks up the phone. I called right at as the show was starting too.

WF if you get through today. Let them know they need to have the local reporter Rad Berky on the show as a source. His coverage has been amazing. TIA!

Looked like hair to me... and he went back in to grab more. Could be anything or nothing I spose... I didn't see much outta the mens faces other than they both looked away. :(

Yeah, that's what I thought, too... hair. Possibly burned clothes, but something fibrous.

Maybe they found her hearing aids, in her photos it appears that they are attached by a cord of some sort. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas