NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
caller ?- Why AB was not given polygraph--NG can't force one on anyone...Next caller--Do we know why ZB was removed from AU and she had 2 types of cancer but seems that the cancer that finally did her in is both of her cancerous parents...NG-to JC the reason she was removed from AU was because of EB...NG says ZB was so happy in AU with her grandmother...NG agrees that the malignant parents seems to be the ones who did her in...Karen Stark is ? where her bio mother is and why she allowed ZB to leave AU, also the heartbreak is when you look at how she tried to fit in with her prosthetic leg and with all that she had to go thru with both forms of cancer it is just heartbreaking...You can see that ZB tried to fit in by not letting her leg stand out and that she was always making herself pretty so she would not be picked on in school...NG can imagine that ZB was doing all she could to look beautiful...NG asking Rupa if she thinks that ZB body was dismembered in her own backyard is that what they are looking for...Rupa says that FBI looks to be finishing up inside the house...Rupa says that neighbour says that AB worked from home with a wood splitter, and Rupa asked if the wood splitter could have been used to dismember her body...Another guy taking about AB being let out and he thinks he is either being servaled or has a GPS on him...JC says there were conditions on EB if she bonded out of jail but it does not seem that there were any conditions put on AB when he was released...Break again

I think they got rid of the leg seperately from the rest of her body in case LE tried to find her using a metal detector. With this in mind, I think she's probably buried somewhere.

MOO and stuff.

I think you only have to pay 10% of the bond.

About his mother and brother....all this was new to me today.

I would still like to know their flight arrival times.

So.....Mr. AB is probably staying with them at some hotel, kicking back, knocking back a few beers and having a big 'ole laugh while watching NG, and possibly even ordering room service.

Just the thought of him being free just burns me up!:furious:

By now, I think we are all in agreement AB is just as responsible, if not more, than EB.

:furious:

While I appreciate and respect your opinion and feelings about AB, if you think we are all in agreement about anything on Websleuths, you haven't been here long!

JK, but seriously, not ready to hang AB til LE tells me what they think he did and didn't do. I do agree that depending on what happened, at the very least some sort of neglect or endangering a child (leaving her in care of EB). Whatever the level of his involvement, I want him held accountable. Will leave it up to LE and DA what that is.

I watched their faces and it seemed like they might have been disgusted, appeared to look away. Is that what you saw?

There are those two cats from her previous home that Zahra wasn't allowed to have in the new home. I suppose cat fur could be a possibility, too.

So if her prosthetic leg were disposed of separately, could that mean that she was killed/died in her bed when she would not have been wearing it? Pains were taken to carefully dispose of her body, but perhaps disposing of the prosthesis was more of an afterthought (like, "oops...maybe we better get rid of this too"), hence chucked out a window into brush on the side of the road?

Yes, that is exactly what I believe took place, that she was killed while in bed, disposed of in such a manner that her intact body wouldn't be found, then they went and disposed of the mattress and prosthesis. And I say "they" as he had to have known what she did, if he didn't actually partake in the murder. Also, if Zahra's body has been disposed of in the yard, or not intact, I don't see EB doing it alone. :furious: MOO

Why WOULD she/they get rid of the prosthetic leg separately from Zahra's remains? :(

You guys want a giggle while I catch up? I missed the post about the new thread, and have been refreshing the old one for 20 minutes wondering why everyone just stopped talking......:banghead::loser::loser::loser::loser::blushing:

Carry on, I am just failing at contributing anything to this thread, I will go back to silent lurking and praying now:angel:

lol, you're not the first one of us to do that and wonder .:waitasec:

Praying is good but join in!

That's a good question but it seems to be a likely scenario. LE actually found the prosthesis yesterday but waited until today to announce it.....so it appears they must have a very good idea it is hers. The leg would also be more difficult to completely get rid of than her body. Seeing LE combing through the yard is truly heartbreaking; I hate to think what may have been done to her. MOO

I bet it only took a few minutes to verify it was little Zahra's prosthetic. I think it's already been mentioned, but I would think it would have a serial number and all it took was a simple phone call to the drs. in Aussie.

It just reminds me of how they ID'd Jasmine Fiore's body by the serial number on her breast implants.

did I miss the big reveal of the nieghbor scoop from PunKnLuV?

I'm not sure the leg was chucked out the window as they were driving.

Because in a picture from the search site yesterday, we see them very very interested in a brush pile. In fact, too many too interested IMHO. But it might have been nothing.

I would LOVE to know if this is the brush it was under.

Attachments

• 102610+zahra+baker+search+christie+road+2.jpg
    102610+zahra+baker+search+christie+road+2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 51
So if her prosthetic leg were disposed of separately, could that mean that she was killed/died in her bed when she would not have been wearing it?

*respectfully snipped

When I was focusing on the prosthesis I found a number of 'around the house' pictures where Zahra is not wearing it. I believe, as I explained in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5723187#post5723187"]this[/ame] post, that the prosthesis was much too small for her, so she'd only wear it when needed.

All moo.

I would love to see the family add some money towards the reward for Zahra.

Oh but don't you know getting him out of jail is more of a priority? I hope this isn't going to be another family where their child could do no wrong. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member