NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for saying that, at what point would he be appointed an atty? I do not know that.

As Patty mentioned it would probably be filed and noted if it had already happened, but depending on how the process in his county is set up he will be offered the opportunity to request a public defender as part of his charging and arraignment.

I would assume it is in process at this point, or will be shortly as a result of his arrest.

If he is online.. wonder why he wouldn't make himself 'invisible"... or not online. Can you do that on MySpace?

(OT - I have always wanted to be able to make myself invisible! Please do tell if anyone really figures this out!) LOL

pretty sure they wouldn't have changed his pic though

although any one of his family members/friends could have done it if he gave them his password or if it's not password protected and they're on his computer

(does he still have his computer or was that the laptop that was rented? anyone know?)

He has access to a computer where he is staying.

Just a comment on the AB logging into Myspace.

When my father died (although he was not murdered and I wasn't considered a suspect to most), I logged into Myspace to see what people were saying to me, about him, etc. He may just be curious as to if people left him comments, people are talking trash, etc. I wouldn't say he was a bad guy for that alone (the rest well, we'll see what happens).

Someone on here before said they had information on where he is staying and who he is staying with etc. Has this been verified? And if so can all or some of it be disclosed?

If he did anything with his myspace account, it should be to just delete it altogether. Choosing to change a picture at this time will appear self serving no matter what he chose....and I for one think it is about his image. But then again, I'm not feeling like giving him the benefit of the doubt at this time.

it's possible he's learned some things about his wife and realized his marriage photo might not be appropriate

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Adam yet

I realize I'm in the minority on this
He didn't change the photo today. He changed it from the wedding photo to the car before he was arrested I believe last week.

He changed the photo quite a bit before he was arrested.... just sayin'

Yeah this was changed last week IIRC.

Rode by the house about 20 minutes ago. Police guarding house in front and back....no lights were on in house.

My husband said the power was turned off in the home and they were using the Fairbrook Emergency Service (generators).

When my father died (although he was not murdered and I wasn't considered a suspect to most), I logged into Myspace to see what people were saying to me, about him, etc. He may just be curious as to if people left him comments, people are talking trash, etc. I wouldn't say he was a bad guy for that alone (the rest well, we'll see what happens).

I'd imagine that the internet is the only way he has to contact family and friends in Australia.

I wonder WHO he is staying with here??? (We can't sleuth the family or friends) but it does make me wonder who would put him up, at this point?

Just got home and saw the news. Haven't caught up here yet. Are we sure about them finding her prosthetic leg?

ETA: Never mind. I get it. I will catch up in my own time. Holy cow.

If he is online.. wonder why he wouldn't make himself 'invisible"... or not online. Can you do that on MySpace?

I just checked - you can make yourself invisible so that the little 'online' thingie isn't flickering but I did not see a way to 'hide' last login with the myspace settings

(OT - I have always wanted to be able to make myself invisible! Please do tell if anyone really figures this out!) LOL

It's an option within Myspace, now. You would have to tweek your profile settings to get that option to appear.

I have been on since this morning, it has really been great how the locals went on scene for all of us.The pictures are all awesome.I am still on the fence as far as the dad is concerned.I guess time will tell the rest of what has happened to Zahra, such a beautiful happy little girl.It really is heart breaking.

i just checked - you can make yourself invisible so that the little 'online' thingie isn't flickering but i did not see a way to 'hide' last login with the myspace settings

tyvm :)

I think what's getting to people here is, this guy has the calmest, coolest demeanor ever seen for someone whose missing daughter has most probably been murdered. The 911 call, the remarks to the press, etc.
It's like, "Yeah, my daughter's missing...wife might have something to do with it...who knows...Oh, well..." Come on!!

I'm sick of it.

People make mistakes, no biggy. If you do, please go back and correct your post. A whole lot of people clearly skim the threads, so when they see a incorrect post they see it, get all worked up and then jump on and post, often skipping the part where someone else has corrected the information.

If we all just go back and correct our mistakes the information chain will stay clean and correct. We can help to put an end to perpetuating bad info. The media is on here, they are reading this constantly, let's make sure they're not getting junk info. from us!

I am realizing, as I hope all other posters are, that what we put out there, has a ripple effect. I understand the anger and the outrage that consume in cases such as this. Lets honor Zahra by witnessing, with facts, her case.

I don't want to just gossip. But I do want to theorize, speculate, try and see the endgame coming and what factors will play a role, ultimately to actual justice for Zahra. I just want to be clear, that is all I am doing! I want to make clear when I am discussing thoughts, feelings,theories, leads, or confirmed through Main Stream Media links.

Just be clear. Are you just thinking aloud? are you theorizing? are you opining (IMOO, MOO, MHO, etc) btw there is a thread totally devoted to the shorthand used here at Websleuths. Newbies should for sure check it out!

I really want to hear from all the lurkers and Guests) out there. I just don't want the influx of new arrivals to muck up a thread.

If you are joining Websleuths, please please please, check out the terms of service (TOS), the rules we all play by, and then, when you go to a thread, check out several of the first few threads. They will help you with links, where we are in the conversation, etc.

Invalualbe, truly. If you ever have a question to pose to a mod or are unsure about if you can post something, please, ask a general question such as "I heard something and want to know if I can post it. I am {a local, a forensic scientis, a search and rescue expert. Joe blow} can I post {blank}

My husbands a cop and he said it does not have to be completely dark but as dark as possiable. He said the darker the better and he also said by looking at them photos Zahra was murdered in the house. Something stood out to him in one of them but i'll wait and see what the local LE says

Can you please tell us why he would say that? I think I know but would like to hear from a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx