NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 INITIAL CHARGE:'ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON; ARRAIGNED:ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON

Interesting.

From what I can piece together Adam was driving the car and ran the relative off the road, the stepmom had the tazer gun and threatened said relative.

They originally charged both but the prosecutor did not pursue it with Adam as the weapon was in stepmom's hands.

Other than the SM who it is clear is 100% involved I will hold off on attacking the father until LE implicates him or it is proven Zahra was gone a lot longer than Sat.

I really think people need to take a deep breath and try and remember that just like what happens in any high profile crime people are coming out of the wood work making abuse claims- how many of those people took the time to follow up on abuse if they saw it happening and how many are taking their 15 minutes of fame. Only time will tell.

If there were reports to CPS a good case worker would have gone to Dads job if they no longer lived at the address given in the report.

As for Bio/mom-- I just have to ask Where was she the 5 years BEFORE she decided to look for her daughter? I just can't bring myself to give this woman too much of my sympathy and emotional energy because even if she looked for her daughter for the past 5 years she still didn't look the 5 years before that.

So we should hold off on dad, even when LE won't clear him, but rag on the bio mom...who hasn't seen her, much less been living in the same house for 5 years? I just don't see it that way.

I agree. But if the dog hit on decomp. at the house in the vehicles in Hickory, it could be a moot point.

They could have used the vehicles to transport her there because it could have been what they thought was a good place to hide her, if what happened to her happened at the new house.

From what I can piece together Adam was driving the car and ran the relative off the road, the stepmom had the tazer gun and threatened said relative.

They originally charged both but the prosecutor did not pursue it with Adam as the weapon was in stepmom's hands.

What a charming couple. NOT

Looks like they were bouncing checks often.

Seems to me that LE is using "good cop, bad cop". Good cop to Adam, bad cop to Elisa. And Adam already insinuated he's throwing her under the bus. Will that make her talk?

Split them up, tell them the other one is saying blaming them for the actual events, first one to roll gets the better deal.

She lawyered up so I would wager that she inflicted the blows, but he is totally complicit in this in every other way.

They are reporting that Adam is facing the same charges but they are withholding serving the warrant because he is continuing to cooperate.

that is what i read as well - which is why i think they are going to give him a deal if he is involved -

My heart is deeply saddened and so very angry another innocent child thrown away and this precious one had already endured so much and still had such a positive outlook on life, she deserved so much better. I don't know how we can stop this but something has to be done enough of our beautiful innocent children being abused and murdered at the hands of those who are suppose to protect and cherish them. I pray for swift justice and for the Angels of light to guide someone to find this dear child and to find Lindsey, Kyron, Brittany, Haleigh, Susan and so many more that remain missing and Justice for Caylee, Kayleah and all others. Lord help us to find ways to stand up for the innocent victims to advocate on behalf of the abused to never turn our backs and say it is not our business give us courage and boldness for the sake of a innocent child. May our tears and heartache not be in vain but bring Justice and Truth as we stand as a voice for those who can no longer cry out.

Oops, I forgot to mention her Highway to hell on her Myspace. I always loved this song. Perfect for her. Wonder how she knew?

I'm sorry, I actually LOLed at this. That is a perfect song for her because that is EXACTLY where she is going after prison.

Found it...

80 BAKER, ADAM T N/A 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0004152; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090511 NC
First Name ADAM Middle Name T Last Name BAKER
Primary Address N/A City HICKORY State NC
ZIP Code 28601 Latitude 35.748955 Longitude -81.29558
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth N/A Street 1507 21ST ST NE
Race UNKNOWN Offense Date 20090511 Court CATAWBA
Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0004152; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: Gender MALE

81 BAKER, ADAM T N/A 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0007820; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090516 NC
Race UNKNOWN Offense Date 20090516 Court CATAWBA
Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0007820; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: Gender MALE

82 BAKER, ADAM T N/A 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0008488; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090510 NC
Race UNKNOWN Offense Date 20090510 Court CATAWBA
Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0008488; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: Gender MALE

83 BAKER, ADAM T N/A 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0003950; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090510 NC

92 BAKER, ADAM 19770806 2649 INITIAL CHARGE:'FAIL RETN PROP RENTD PUR OPT; ARRAIGNED:FAIL RETN PROP RENTD PUR OPT; CONVICT: 20100310 NC
First Name ADAM Last Name BAKER Primary Address N/A
City HUDSON State NC ZIP Code 28638
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19770806 Street 4010 PHILLIP LANE
Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20100310 Court CALDWELL
Source State NC Offense 2649 INITIAL CHARGE:'FAIL RETN PROP RENTD PUR OPT; ARRAIGNED:FAIL RETN PROP RENTD PUR OPT; CONVICT: Disposition DISMISSAL WITH LEAVE BY DA
Gender MALE

93 BAKER, ADAM N/A 5328 INITIAL CHARGE:'COMMUNICATING THREATS; ARRAIGNED:COMMUNICATING THREATS; CONVICT: 20100513 NC
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth N/A Street 4100 PHILLIP LN
Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20100513 Court CALDWELL
Source State NC Offense 5328 INITIAL CHARGE:'COMMUNICATING THREATS; ARRAIGNED:COMMUNICATING THREATS; CONVICT: Disposition DISMISSAL WITH LEAVE BY DA
Gender MALE

94 BAKER, ADAM N/A 1388 INITIAL CHARGE:'ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON; ARRAIGNED:ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON; CONVICT: 20100513 NC
Source State NC Offense 1388 INITIAL CHARGE:'ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON; ARRAIGNED:ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON; CONVICT: Disposition DISMISSAL WITH LEAVE BY DA
Gender MALE

95 BAKER, ADAM N/A 5328 INITIAL CHARGE:'COMMUNICATING THREATS; ARRAIGNED:COMMUNICATING THREATS; CONVICT: 20100513 NC
Source State NC Offense 5328 INITIAL CHARGE:'COMMUNICATING THREATS; ARRAIGNED:COMMUNICATING THREATS; CONVICT: Disposition DISMISSAL WITH LEAVE BY DA
Gender MALE

96 BAKER, ADAM T 19770806 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0006340; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090515 NC
Primary Address N/A City HUDSON State NC
ZIP Code 28638 Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19770806
Street 4010 PHILLIP LANE Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20090515
Court CALDWELL Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0006340; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT:
Gender MALE

97 BAKER, ADAM T 19770806 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0006486; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090520 NC
Street 4010 PHILLIP LANE Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20090520
Court CALDWELL Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0006486; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT:
Gender MALE

98 BAKER, ADAM T 19770806 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0011062; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090521 NC
Street 4010 PHILLIP LANE Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20090521
Court CALDWELL Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0011062; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT:
Gender MALE

99 BAKER, ADAM T 19770806 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0008187; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090511 NC
Street 4010 PHILLIP LANE Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20090511
Court CALDWELL Source State NC Offense 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0008187; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT:
Gender MALE

100 BAKER, ADAM T 19770806 2666 INITIAL CHARGE:'SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0005866; ARRAIGNED:SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK; CONVICT: 20090511 NC

I guess that answers the question of whether Adam is a very nice person...appparently not...

Speaking of which, any "parent" or ANYONE for that matter that sits by and watches the abuse of another human being (ESPECIALLY a child) is a in my book...he should go down with the SM in my most HO!!!

4010 PHILLIP LANE taken from the rap sheet. Not the address I photographed it was 2105 Phillip Lane that I photographed.

They are reporting that Adam is facing the same charges but they are withholding serving the warrant because he is continuing to cooperate.

I simply was responding to what was reported in the article that was quoted. The article that was quoted was talking about Elisa's charges, not Adam's.

Adam's outstanding warrants are for worthless checks. All the other charges were dismissed by the DA.

KCSMOM76.. Can you check out this link and see if you recognize the yard shown in the picture of Zahra walking away from the mailbox? It appears to be a trailer park or at least some area with surrounding trailers. Perhaps this was her at the last residence?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54746494@N07/

P.S.

Perhaps Adam and Stephanie Sloop can trade "war stories" in jail...:furious:

Based off of the SM confessing to having written the ransom note I think we can surmise that she also set or participated in setting the fire and spreading of gasoline in the vehicle in which the ransom note was found.

Still can't figure out what the point is behind that act.

Did we need police to show up and notice Zahra missing? Was the smell of decomp factored in so that SM would not have to play the concerned SM in the media begging for precious Zahra's return ad infinitem? Were they hoping the dogs would hit on decomp in the vehicles? If not - wasthe call to 911 placed prematurely before thefire had a chance to take hold and destroy the decomp odor?

When LE couldn't follow the convoluted plot behind directing the note to the landlord/boss rather than Zahra herself and did not inquire about Zahra, did that necessitate the later in the day "discovery" that Zahra was gone and the subsequent 2nd 911 call?

that is what i read as well - which is why i think they are going to give him a deal if he is involved -

one of them will get a deal to reveal her location and testify against the other, we see that almost every time there is a couple involved

I'm sorry, I actually LOLed at this.

Sorry. I was on her my space and looking over everything again and I thought how ironic. Such a good song and she has a few that are really okay and good.A few that are scary. Highway to Hell is perfect. I have a feeling she knew things were changing. She has three songs called changes different artists singing. I think she was going down. Drugs? who knows. Z the beautiful,strong, charming,lovely is missing.

Just noticed the address is for Hudson not Granite Falls, still only 6 or 7 minutes from me. Will do some more research.

Did you notice the skirting around the trailer? Was there broken sections or did it look like a section might have been replaced?

TIA

That's the first place LE would look. It's common for old trailers to have broken/replaced skirting.

What I can't figure out:
WHY did the dad bring his daughter to the US, JUST because he met this woman on the 'net?
Did they both come, at the same time?
Or did he come first, check things out, and then go back for his daughter?

Living like they were, it doesn't sound like he could even afford medical care for his daughter.; I'll bet she had NONE. .

Australia, like other modern, industrialized nations, has a tax-funded healthcare system called Medicare. It would have covered Zahra there, but I can't see where she'd be covered when moving to the US.

There really isn't much information about when she had cancer and where she was treated, but I'm worried about her being moved across the world, as a two-time cancer parient.

To put it bluntly: SM doesn't look "hot" to me. I haven't seen pictures of dad.

KCSMOM76.. Can you check out this link and see if you recognize the yard shown in the picture of Zahra walking away from the mailbox? It appears to be a trailer park or at least some area with surrounding trailers. Perhaps this was her at the last residence?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54746494@N07/

Looks like the same type of garbage can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw