NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post often but follow certain cases and read all of your brilliant theories and connections that only certain minds have the ability to do-I commend you for your passion and dedication to these innocent victims. With that said, can anyone please enlighten me as to how the flippin' he** do these underworld, bottom dwelling, parasitic, uneducated "people" murder their own and manage to hide bodies & evidence from some of the most skilled LE in the country??? How is this happening case after case?

I will be interested to find out down the road, tlcox, but I am betting that sicktard Gien (that owns the murderabelia site) posed as a guy named Damien, expressed his belief to EB that she is innocent and is being villified for her love of the 'Dark Arts' and is her 'fan' (ala ICA fans who have written her). As an owner of a murderabelia site, he has no legal reason to disclose his true identity, he was prolly just eliciting a response in order to sell it for $ to other sicktards after she is convicted and it will bring big bucks.

Now that it has been released to the public and she will be alerted to his identity by her attys, it will be interesting to see if she will write to him again. If so, she is def. looking for more imfamy. I would not doubt if this Damien/Gein has held back another letter which he recieved recently and will save it to sell later. He is certainly insinuating himself in this case for a reason, and I bet he gets tons of hits on his craptastic website b/c he was on the NG show!

Exactly what galvino said! Not one word do I NOT agree with.

Um...a 22 year old in the 80's might have found them 'cool'!

Still behind on reading, but just wanted to say I have an old school waterbed :innocent: And I love it! lol Think its the best thing ever invented! Although, it does not cloud my judgement on the players in this case. Carry on wonderful sleuthers :crazy:

I'm really starting to ask myself if I am really sitting here talking about woodchippers, vampires, vampire cults, letters to some person named Damien............

I do get a little anxious when my son comes over and picks up my laptop, lol..I wonder if he's ever clicked on my recent history?..hmm..that could explain some of those strange looks and questions..j/k, j/k..He knows I'm here..so it probably wouldn't seem so odd... but google can be your best friend or your worst enemy I suppose!..

This is just sicko...totally sicko. Makes me want to upchuck.
That poor child....what a life she had to live with these nuts.IMO

I am posting this in full because it's a letter that was released to the media and not a news article.

Causbys: We thank friends, family for support

Morganton, NC --
We just wanted to take a moment to tell each of you how much we appreciate all of the care, love and support we have received during the past week. To say that the last week was stressful would, of course, be an understatement. We have never been through anything like this and hope we never have to go through it again.
Now that we have had time to gain a little perspective on things, we see that God was with us through each sleepless night, each tear that fell and each step that we took to keep life as normal as possible for our children. When it seemed that the search was the darkest, a familiar face would appear to aid in the search and would bring to us a certain amount of peace. When the sick feeling that continually was with both of us would seem at its worst, the telephone would ring and there would be a familiar voice just to say that they were thinking of us.
For all of you who called, e-mailed, texted, started prayers for us from “North Carolina to Colorado,” offered us and our children a place to stay and talked with us when you have seen us, and to those who just silently thought of us and prayed, “thank you” does not seem adequate, but we do offer that to each of you from the bottom of our hearts. We have been extremely humbled by the outpouring of care and compassion that we have received.
To our neighbors, we apologize that your lives have been disrupted by this situation. Most of you have been very kind, caring and helpful during this time and have told us that an apology is not needed, but we still feel that one is owed since you were dragged into everything with all of the media attention.
To our dear families, we would be nothing without each of you. For those who had to endure the disruption, for those who provided shelter and for those who helped with the children, we thank you again. We dearly love each of you.
Our prayer has been and continues to be that they will find Zahra Baker. She has survived so much during her 10 short years and always continues to smile.
During our reflection, we were led to a verse that we would like to share in closing:
“Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.” Proverbs 18:24
We are so blessed to have a very large family!

Editor’s note: Fred Causby owns Real Tree Service on Hartland Road. Law-enforcement authorities repeatedly searched the property during their investigation of the disappearance of Zahra Baker of Hickory, daughter of Causby’s employee Adam Baker. Authorities say they found nothing suspicious on the property.

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2010/nov/02/causbys-we-thank-friends-family-support-ar-505699/

I do get a little anxious when my son comes over and picks up my laptop, lol..I wonder if he's ever clicked on my recent history?..hmm..that could explain some of those strange looks and questions..j/k, j/k..He knows I'm here..so it probably wouldn't seem so odd... but google can be your best friend or your worst enemy I suppose!..

I do the same thing PM!!! I bet mine checks my history altho he is so private and respectful of things maybe not.....lordy what would they think if I fell over and there is all this stuff on my computer,lol...I have enough from the ICA crap and now this!!!

FYI .. combining the name Damien and one of EB's 'last names' claimed... I've been able to connect that to a man (US) in a certain virtual place... Very interesting!!! TYVM.

Yep. That would be "accessory after the fact" and probably conspiracy of some sort at best, and she'd be facing the same charges as if she just fessed up in the first place.

Keep writing EB, keep writing.

I agree.......keep writing and dig the hole even deeper. She's giving the prosecution some excellent material that hopefully won't be disallowed at trial. MOO

On my hubby's laptop now **note to self - erase history etc**

Also thinking if my ISP provider was watching my online activity and searches, I would be arrested probably. Probably already brought up a red flag to them.

SherlockHomey.... you would have a LONG line of supporters and would be famous in a GOOD way by the time we got thru with the media!!! The things I have sleuthed over the years would turn a lot of people to stone. My husband sees me on the computer and runs the other way... can't deal with it. I see WS's as a place where we deal with the truth.... and suffer from it... I know I have. At the same time, we want justice more than our own comfort or sense of innocence. Evil is in this world, and someone has to stand sentry in defiance of it. I am glad that a lot of other people care about victims they never knew personally, but never the less, LOVE more than the people who should have loved them.

I will be interested to find out down the road, tlcox, but I am betting that sicktard Gien (that owns the murderabelia site) posed as a guy named Damien, expressed his belief to EB that she is innocent and is being villified for her love of the 'Dark Arts' and is her 'fan' (ala ICA fans who have written her). As an owner of a murderabelia site, he has no legal reason to disclose his true identity, he was prolly just eliciting a response in order to sell it for $ to other sicktards after she is convicted and it will bring big bucks.

Now that it has been released to the public and she will be alerted to his identity by her attys, it will be interesting to see if she will write to him again. If so, she is def. looking for more imfamy. I would not doubt if this Damien/Gein has held back another letter which he recieved recently and will save it to sell later. He is certainly insinuating himself in this case for a reason, and I bet he gets tons of hits on his craptastic website b/c he was on the NG show!

The website was mentioned on the NG show.

He didn't appear.

David Lohr did and then some guy named Andy who has been working to expose these murderbilla sites.

I am posting this in full because it's a letter that was released to the media and not a news article.

Causbys: We thank friends, family for support

Morganton, NC --
We just wanted to take a moment to tell each of you how much we appreciate all of the care, love and support we have received during the past week. To say that the last week was stressful would, of course, be an understatement. We have never been through anything like this and hope we never have to go through it again.
Now that we have had time to gain a little perspective on things, we see that God was with us through each sleepless night, each tear that fell and each step that we took to keep life as normal as possible for our children. When it seemed that the search was the darkest, a familiar face would appear to aid in the search and would bring to us a certain amount of peace. When the sick feeling that continually was with both of us would seem at its worst, the telephone would ring and there would be a familiar voice just to say that they were thinking of us.
For all of you who called, e-mailed, texted, started prayers for us from “North Carolina to Colorado,” offered us and our children a place to stay and talked with us when you have seen us, and to those who just silently thought of us and prayed, “thank you” does not seem adequate, but we do offer that to each of you from the bottom of our hearts. We have been extremely humbled by the outpouring of care and compassion that we have received.
To our neighbors, we apologize that your lives have been disrupted by this situation. Most of you have been very kind, caring and helpful during this time and have told us that an apology is not needed, but we still feel that one is owed since you were dragged into everything with all of the media attention.
To our dear families, we would be nothing without each of you. For those who had to endure the disruption, for those who provided shelter and for those who helped with the children, we thank you again. We dearly love each of you.
Our prayer has been and continues to be that they will find Zahra Baker. She has survived so much during her 10 short years and always continues to smile.
During our reflection, we were led to a verse that we would like to share in closing:
“Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.” Proverbs 18:24
We are so blessed to have a very large family!

Editor’s note: Fred Causby owns Real Tree Service on Hartland Road. Law-enforcement authorities repeatedly searched the property during their investigation of the disappearance of Zahra Baker of Hickory, daughter of Causby’s employee Adam Baker. Authorities say they found nothing suspicious on the property.

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2010/nov/02/causbys-we-thank-friends-family-support-ar-505699/

Wow. Just...wow. God bless those poor folks.

(So the name is Causby, not Coffey?)

This is just sicko...totally sicko. Makes me want to upchuck.
That poor child....what a life she had to live with these nuts.IMO

Nana, Can you imagine? I can't. And I see explanations for this and that of why this behavior. How it's cool to be uncool, but she's uncool because...Oh Lord I lost the plot. I don't get it. I love Marylin Manson music. I loveeee "True Blood". But not once have I ever wanted to join some "virtual world" where I can use that as an excuse to do, say and think things that I know are wrong. I'm just lost..............plain and simply LOST.

Not to hijack the thread, but to add a point of perspective. The whole vampire thing is nothing new either. My "Reannan" name is from my vampire character I played a long time ago, and still adore. I was "vampire" before vampire was cool. It can be a way to explore life... to explore what life means. I have also found it to be a way to fit in when you "really don't fit in". The Twilight heroine (Bella) was an "outsider". Anyone who has lived a life of not being "cool" can relate to that. I can certainly see where EB fit that mode... sad thing is.... she doesn't fit into being a cool "vampire" either..... she is just an idiot - and perhaps a murderer or an accomplice. In either case...... I do not wish her well.
BBM

Sounds more like what she perceives as a Goth wannabe, in my opinion. Being Goth does not equal child abuser and/or murderer. MOO

Wow. Just...wow. God bless those poor folks.

(So the name is Causby, not Coffey?)

The property reportedly belongs to Fred Causby, a foreman for Real Tree Services. The tree trimming company stores heavy equipment and mulch on the property. According to the Hickory Daily Record, the company has employed Zahra's father, Adam Baker, for about the last six months.

Coffey owns the house, rented by the Bakers. Adam Baker worked for Coffey at a tree-trimming business that has a storage lot in Burke County – a site authorities have repeatedly searched for signs of Zahra.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/20/1774887/investigators-search-landfill.html#ixzz14B8m7MTm

No, no... I wanna clear sumpin up about vampires and my comments. I have a niece that loves Twilight, and we took her to Forks even. I've always been interested in the occult (all encompassing...) as it's odd and unusual like me. I'm a fan of marching to a different beat myself (copying from someone earlier) but I think what Noetic was trying to get across was that there is some nefarious stuff out there because there's an Internet. Easier for these freaks and scum to combine and get together for a common sick cause. I may be not reading into what Noetic was trying to say with veils but I think I got it. I like weird. Weird rocks. Evil doesn't. And what better way to gather evil up is a nice lil online package than to get each evil worldwide sending each other IMs. lol

one thing I find interesting to PONDER. Now that letters were released by Gein, how quickly do you think LE went and fetched any letters from outta somebody's cel? If they exist, if they haven't been disposed of, if they were ever there to begin with?

and IF these letters are legit, WONDER if the reason EB got Gein's letters was cause LE was watching her mail but letting it go through to her in an effort to glean info? They would be well within their right to do so. Unless it was in confidential mail from her attorney, in which case, jailors still have the right to inspect it. I think?

SPECULATING that IF alleged letters really were authored, what are the odds of us, John & Jane Q Public, seeing them eventually during a trial?

I do the same thing PM!!! I bet mine checks my history altho he is so private and respectful of things maybe not.....lordy what would they think if I fell over and there is all this stuff on my computer,lol...I have enough from the ICA crap and now this!!!

Me too!..like I said he knows I'm here..has no clue how much of course 'cause he doesn't live @ home and he's a self professed geek anyway..and on a couple of gaming forums..BUT..when it comes to stuff like chloroform (from Caylee's case, not this one) decomp, wood chippers, how long before a dead body <insert answer here> just to name a few...pop up on google...that could give someone pause!!!

I don't post often but follow certain cases and read all of your brilliant theories and connections that only certain minds have the ability to do-I commend you for your passion and dedication to these innocent victims. With that said, can anyone please enlighten me as to how the flippin' he** do these underworld, bottom dwelling, parasitic, uneducated "people" murder their own and manage to hide bodies & evidence from some of the most skilled LE in the country??? How is this happening case after case?

I totally agree!! These people are not the brightest of our species....and yet the brightest, most dedicated, and heartbroken are investigating the case!!! We need to go back to the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Stupid.... if you harmed this child and she died... (I believe there was a period of time here)... how would you then go about disposing of the body.....and other evidence of the murder - including the mattress??? They had TIME to come up with a plan! What did they do?? A STUPID fire to cover a STUPID kidnapping for someone who DID NOT live there!!! ??? I have no further words that I can say in print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooks78