NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read serial.. What I read from it was sexual on the pictures that she can't have.

Thank-you, will go back and look at original. I was looking at where a poster had typed it out.

where is the "virtual world thread"?

i've seen reference to other non verified evidence and would like to evaluate it.

what are the updates or can someone point me to that area of the thread? I am lost!!
Nothing really relevant since the EB letters yesterday evening around 5-6pm. It might be a thread or two back.

free advertising...:sick:

I wonder how many hits his site received since this came out just from curious people. Maybe he even gained some new customers. :croc:

Waaaayyyy behind.... I caught about two minutes of NG last night and heard about a letter from EB? Or letters? What else have I missed? Is there a link to such letter(s)?

Help, pleeeezzz!!!??!!!

I love you all! :D

do i hear something in the distance? :waitasec:

singing-like-a-canary.jpg

sorry......couldn't resist :blushing:

LOl very good!!!! I love it!!!!

Just jumping in here. Snipped from second letter...........

Yes I can receive Money orders as long as they are from the post office and I can have pictures, just not serial.

Anyone know what she means by "just not serial"

Was her new penpal offering to send her pics pf serial killers?

Still so on the fence if this is her. Anyone ever find a copy of the ransom note showing her writing?

***sorry, already been answered*** LOL That's what I get for sleeping!!!

I don't know if anyone answered, but in looking at the actual letters, it looks like she says "Sexual" IMO.

ETA by Hoppyfrog: She does say "sexual." Per the poster who originally transcribed them for us, I went back and changed "serial" to "sexual."

I feel bad for her attorney, but not much ;)

Her attorney didn't "let" her hang herself. It's like the old saying "you can lead a horse to water . . . "

Her attorney I am sure has cautioned her strongly about saying anything to anyone. IF these letters really were written by EB, she blatantly disregarded her attorneys counsel.

Her attorney knew what he was getting in to with her! JMO I think she handed the letters off to a family memeber of hers.... MOO

Let her hang herself!

Re Search

I'm not seeing any reports of where LE is with the search right now. Are they at the leg site? Done with the house? Is local media backing off this already or is it me?

If I may ask a question ...

I know there has been speculation AB & EB moved their waterbed to cover up a stain. I've also seen reference to painting a room. I remember seeing pictures of a plastic tarp with red stains.

Do we know for sure a room was painted recently or is that speculation too?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member