Still Missing NC - Zebb Quinn, 18, Asheville, 2 Jan 2000 *Arrest in 2017*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw that news today. Zebb's case is one that has stuck with me since I've heard of it. I was very surprised that his WS thread has had such little activity.

I hope that if the suspect did have something to do with Zebb's case, his arrest might bring some new information. Maybe we will finally learn why there was a puppy in the car!

I remember seeing the episode of Disappeared about Zebb and being more saddened and confused by it than most cases. He just seemed like such a sweet, caring person and we need more young men like that in this world.

Wow. I've followed the ZQ disappearance of and on for some time now. I saw the article about the murdered couple yesterday on a news feed on my phone, but didn't have time to read it. What caught my eye, though, was the Food Network connection; my mom watches shows there on occasion. Had no idea of the connection to the Quinn case until catching up on it today.

I cannot believe this.

I have meant to click on the article regarding the murdered couple and their unborn baby for the past few days but never got a chance to.

Today i was having a scroll through my fb timeline and saw the news regarding the connection to this case.

I would love to see this case solved and had been checking this thread every month or so, peeping social media e.t.c.

This is all so sad.

Let's hope he starts talking.

I’m very sad it took this murder took place but also very thankful to get some attention back on Zebb’s case. Zebb deserves just as much justice as this poor couple does.

My theory on the car...Owens was using it after he killed Zebb, had obtained the puppy for himself but as he was leaving the restaurant that he had parked at there were police driving through or something that scared him off from returning to the car. For all we know, the police found it shortly after it was parked in that parking lot and he took off on foot or caught a ride with a friend he met there. He couldn't very well say "oh hey that's my puppy" when he was trying to not be arrested.

JMO

My theory on the car...Owens was using it after he killed Zebb, had obtained the puppy for himself but as he was leaving the restaurant that he had parked at there were police driving through or something that scared him off from returning to the car. For all we know, the police found it shortly after it was parked in that parking lot and he took off on foot or caught a ride with a friend he met there. He couldn't very well say "oh hey that's my puppy" when he was trying to not be arrested.

JMO

Why on earth would you, immediately after murdering someone and still driving your victim's car, go out and get a puppy!?

Why on earth would you, immediately after murdering someone and still driving your victim's car, go out and get a puppy!?

Oh I have no idea, I can't imagine murdering someone. But seems those that do tend to do crazy things. Maybe he thought it would make him seem normal?

Is there an online version of Zebb's Disappeared episode? I need to play catch up as I launch my investigation. I need to get a feel for Jason Owens of 2000 vs 2015. 2015 was sloppy and dumb and makes me question how someone that dumb can get away with murder for 15 years. I know there were corruption issues around this time. But I lived an hour away and never heard about it until Monday.

Is there an online version of Zebb's Disappeared episode? I need to play catch up as I launch my investigation. I need to get a feel for Jason Owens of 2000 vs 2015. 2015 was sloppy and dumb and makes me question how someone that dumb can get away with murder for 15 years. I know there were corruption issues around this time. But I lived an hour away and never heard about it until Monday.

I looked around and couldn't find one. All I could find was this and it is not the entire episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elVCLp-jxlI

15 years later, Asheville teen's disappearance still a mystery

In October 2009, APD detectives gathered hair, fingerprint and saliva samples from a 28-year-old West Asheville woman, although police said then she was not considered a suspect or person of interest.

A search warrant indicated the woman and Quinn were friends, that he had a strong interest in her, partly because she was embroiled in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend.

Quinn told family and friends that he was in trouble with the woman's boyfriend because of his affection for her.

In the weeks before his disappearance, Quinn told a Walmart co-worker his life had been threatened.

http://ux.citizen-times.com/story/n...e-teens-disappearance-still-mystery/21188903/

I'm a little short on time, can someone share with me a link that names the boyfriend and girlfriend that had the abusive relationship? Thanks

Per the interview below! Holy crap!!

Detectives say via an interview with Owens' wife, he told her he was driving a car that belonged to the victim and admitted to hitting and killing JT Codd on Hookers Gap Road

http://www.wlos.com//news/features/...emains-recovered-owens-wood-stove-20190.shtml

Car damage to Zebb and JO's car and JO went to ER for injuries in an accident after his disappearance!!! Amazing

Maybe if they take the DP off the table he will admit to Zebb

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back