ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by starpatch
[BIHas his car been checked out yet? Is there evidence that Dru was in his car? [/B]

The authorities haven't said squat about that. I'm hoping there will be some news at the press conference, which is coming up in a few minutes. I'm very intrigued by a statement in a news article that "Wednesday (today) would be an important day for the case." I wonder what LE knows that they haven't made public yet.

Yakwoman

Originally posted by Yakwoman
The authorities haven't said squat about that. I'm hoping there will be some news at the press conference, which is coming up in a few minutes. I'm very intrigued by a statement in a news article that "Wednesday (today) would be an important day for the case." I wonder what LE knows that they haven't made public yet.

Yakwoman
Well, I watched the news conf....and...we learned nothing.
But it was very evident that Dru's dad was very upset, and, could not speak to the reporters. He looked all wore out. Her brother Sven spoke though and also a cousin.

I am feeling very discouraged, do you suppose he put her in some body of water?

The LE is keeping everything very close to the vest.

The LE is doing a good job, but, so many days have gone by....

I am feeling very discouraged, do you suppose he put her in some body of water?

That is my guess. They said they have searched 400 square miles and there has been no sign of her. I think she's in either the Red River or the Red Lake River. I hope they find her soon. As you said, her father is looking pretty tough. It must be hell for that family.

There seems to be a real lynch-mob mentality in the community since Rodriguez's arrest. People are just plain pissed off that this happened. A friend of mine suggested that LE forget about prosecuting him and just announce that they will be dropping him off downtown at a specific time so the public can have take care of him. He wouldn't last long, that's for sure.

"A friend of mine suggested that LE forget about prosecuting him and just announce that they will be dropping him off downtown at a specific time so the public can have take care of him."

I LIKE it!:bigthumb:

*********A friend of mine suggested that LE forget about prosecuting him and just announce that they will be dropping him off downtown at a specific time so the public can have take care of him. He wouldn't last long, that's for sure.**********

That is what should have happened many years ago in Minnesota...If I was a cop I would have to be tied up, cause I would beat the H$ll out of him.

Originally posted by turbosleuthing
I still want to speculate what type of bodily fluid LE was talking about. My first question is
1) was it bodily fluid or just fluid?
2) These are the only bodily fluids I can think of are.........blood, saliva, urine, and semen?

Anyones I missed and lets do some speculating of what it may be? Also if it was her bodily fluid then that would mean she was in the car at one point with the abductor

Was she in her car and he approached her or the car.........she kinda freaked out and locked her door but either forgot about the passenger side being opened or didn't have enough time to lock it........
I suppose other body fluids might be tears, mucus (as from a cold), and whatever that fluid is that your body generates when you've scraped yourself, but don't bleed (it's clear). I didn't see the article about fluid found, but it could be just as likely to be water or a soda (if she'd been shopping, she could well have stopped for a snack and/or soda). Could also be oil (as in bath oil-present for herself or someone else), perfume, a broken present that contained fluid, etc. This time of year, it could have been a dozen things.

Originally posted by turbosleuthing
I still want to speculate what type of bodily fluid LE was talking about. My first question is
1) was it bodily fluid or just fluid?
2) These are the only bodily fluids I can think of are.........blood, saliva, urine, and semen?

Anyones I missed and lets do some speculating of what it may be? Also if it was her bodily fluid then that would mean she was in the car at one point with the abductor

Was she in her car and he approached her or the car.........she kinda freaked out and locked her door but either forgot about the passenger side being opened or didn't have enough time to lock it........

???????:waitasec:

Yakwoman

My fear as I pondered this last night trying to sleep, was that today would be an important day because if they didn't find her today they would call off the official search. That hurt's. I don't know what is going on. Any news?

That is my guess. They said they have searched 400 square miles and there has been no sign of her. I think she's in either the Red River or the Red Lake River. I hope they find her soon. As you said, her father is looking pretty tough. It must be hell for that family.

There seems to be a real lynch-mob mentality in the community since Rodriguez's arrest. People are just plain pissed off that this happened. A friend of mine suggested that LE forget about prosecuting him and just announce that they will be dropping him off downtown at a specific time so the public can have take care of him. He wouldn't last long, that's for sure.

I saw your Governor on Fox earlier. He too has had enough.

If you guys had the death penalty atleast there would be a bargaining chip with the Coward. As it is, he has nothing to gain by giving information.

I don't post often, But have been reading here since the Laci Peterson diappearance.
I agree with Kira as to her theory on how the kidnapping played out. I also believe she went first to the passenger side of her car to load packages, as she did so she was approached from behind.
Being startled she dropped her packages on the ground. I believe
the weapon must have been visable right away for her to have the response NO NO or Oh My God the last words her boyfriend heard her say. I believe she slipped the phone into her pocket for later use. I think she tried to call for help, maybe hitting the redail button when she had an opportunity. I also think she would have put up a fight at some point. I have trouble thinking she is in water. Because of the size element, onless he was able shove her out of the car into the water. I believe the kidnapper wanted to return to prison. I know that sounds strange. He knows he is not and never will be a productive member of society. Otherwise why not fight the extradiction. Well this is my opinion for what it's worth.

I firmly believe sex offenders should never be released.:boohoo:

Sorry to sound Taliban, but I think these predatory sex offenders should be taken out and shot !! And shoot them TWICE if their victim is a child

Has anyone seen/heard Dru's mother? Are her parents divorced? (I don't mean any offense by asking that, I am just wondering because I have only seen the father.)
Thanks,
Misty

Originally posted by MissMisty
Sasha,
As far as I know, the fluid has not positively been determined to be Dru's, but don't quote me...I could be wrong. As far as her whereabouts, I can't even venture a guess. I am holding out hope that Dru is alive because this creep has not killed before, BUT, perps do progress in their crimes and I doubt he would leave her alive to ID him. Tonight I feel sadder than ever about missing Dru...perhaps it's because I just watched the 48 Hours on Molly Bish. God bless you, Dru.
Misty

I agree, while I think the fluid is Dru's, they can't really say 100% until the results come back from the Serology lab.

Originally posted by mindys
http://www.finddru.com/index.html

There are a lot of pic's of Dru here, and if you check the 'news' section a picture of what her cell phone looks like, its a larger model, not as small as many out there.

:bigthumb: Thanks for the link Mindys it is a nice website I signed up for there message board and sent a message to the family so sad. I tok note of her cell phone I have one like that if she were trying to call out at some point a little harder to conceal from perp. Unless sshe had a big pocket to put it in I think it was her trying to call her boyfriend.

Could he have abducted her for a sex ring? possibly turning her over to one in another state? like Mexico?

Too many missing persons in our country to never be found, too much *advertiser censored*, no way do i believe most of the people in those torture, slave situations do it continously and voluntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr