Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to watch the movie "Fargo." Then you'll understand.
Could you elaborate for those of us that don't watch movies (yea I know, I'm weird lol)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Oh, Lord. Someone will be sued sideways if they've jumped the gun. And if this in fact is the wrong person, it could hurt the investigation...wasting precious time that could be spent finding Savanna. :/
It's quite a bizarre string of news articles, isn't it.

From Ashley Banfield tonight. really nothing new. JMO.

Savannah's car keys and wallet were all left behind. police seem stumped. There are claims of issues earlier with this neighbor but we don't know what those issues were. Clearly Savannah thought she would be upstairs for a moment and a moment has turned into days.

I'm still wanting to know about the strange experience Savanna's mom had with the neighbor lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Primetime Justice it was said that Savanna had claimed someone stole some of her clothing from the laundry room and the woman was seen wearing it later.

Me too!!!!!! I thought I had a grip on what was going on with that dang video clip, then thought the information that the woman interviewed was not the last to see Savanna as I originally thought and now, I am back to thinking they are saying she is the woman who last saw her. I give. I am just going to sit back lest I lose the rest of my marbles. :scared:

Here's a comfy looking seat for you, Pink: :couch: I think I'll join you. I'm completely confused. :confused:

I'm totally stumped. I thought I had a handle on this, and now..? So much going on, four men per MSM, then the neighbor, now this OTHER neighbor? Am I correct in understanding that the man arrested lives in the same apartment as the neighbor that asked her to model? What's going on and where is Savanna?? PS all just MOO of course but I feel like in the past we have seen POI's arrested on unrelated charges during this sort of investigation. Not suggesting this man is a POI, only noting similarities in procedural approach.

On Primetime Justice it was said that Savanna had claimed someone stole some of her clothing from the laundry room and the woman was seen wearing it later.
Hmmm. In the video from the news coverage, the woman (D) being interviewed appeared fairly tall. What size was Savannah? Would it have been possible for the stolen clothes to fit D?

Also, I'd like to know if the mother recognizes D in the interview as the woman wearing the stolen clothes.

ETA: And if there's any connection between D and the 4 men.

Where did the four men come from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Can anyone provide a link regarding the "four men" being referenced please? TIA.

Maybe the upstairs neighbor is employed by the four men.

Think about it.....

If you can kidnap a pregnant, young 22 year old, then you've captured two people to traffick.

ETA: I hope I'm totally wrong.

From the Fargo Forum- if true sounds pretty bad...

Two people who live in LaFontaine-Greywind's building on the second floor, Christipher Miranda and Rhonda Grimli, said they heard noises in the bathroom above their apartment on Saturday afternoon.
"We were getting ready to leave (and) we heard a banging in the bathtub," in the third-floor apartment above them about 1:30 or 2 p.m., Miranda said. He said the sounds lasted 15 to 20 minutes."Then the shower turned on. It seemed kind of odd," Miranda said.

http://www.westfargopioneer.com/new...fargo-police-say-about-missing-pregnant-woman

Two people who live in LaFontaine-Greywind's building on the second floor, Christipher Miranda and Rhonda Grimli, said they heard noises in the bathroom above their apartment on Saturday afternoon.
"We were getting ready to leave (and) we heard a banging in the bathtub," in the third-floor apartment above them about 1:30 or 2 p.m., Miranda said. He said the sounds lasted 15 to 20 minutes."Then the shower turned on. It seemed kind of odd," Miranda said.

http://www.westfargopioneer.com/new...fargo-police-say-about-missing-pregnant-woman

Oh no...

:Welcome1: to the forum fargo123 Thanks for joining the diiscussion.

Here is an MSM link to that quote;

We are treating it as a criminal investigation,' Fargo police say about missing pregnant woman

<snip>
Anderson said Fargo police were "trying to corroborate statements and narrow our investigation and we asked GFPD to assist us."

Another news outlet reported that Grand Forks police were looking for four men. When asked about this, Anderson said that was not true.

"Just let me be clear," he said. "We are not looking for anyone. We know the whereabouts of the people mentioned in the report."

<snip>

"We were getting ready to leave (and) we heard a banging in the bathtub," in the third-floor apartment above them about 1:30 or 2 p.m., Miranda said. He said the sounds lasted 15 to 20 minutes.

"Then the shower turned on. It seemed kind of odd," Miranda said.

This is really scaring me. I know her family must be going through hell.

:eek: :panic: :what: What is going on?!?

There's a reason the police in Fargo are asking the police in Grand Forks, which is 75 miles north of Fargo, to talk to the residents of a specific block, of a specific street, in Grand Forks. Too bad we have no idea what that reason is.

[h=1]Family urges prayers, more police resources in search for missing pregnant Fargo woman[/h]
"I don't think they're moving fast enough. I think it is too big for the Fargo Police Department," said Norberta LaFontaine-Greywind, adding that authorities had searched the Red River using dogs and had also conducted searches using a helicopter.

Amanda Viver, spiritual director of the Native American Christian Ministry, called on the public to place pressure on police to encourage more resources be put into the search, including asking the FBI for help.

"There has to be justice. We have to know where she is," said Viver, who suggested people show up at the police station to make their desires known.

Fargo Police Chief David Todd said Wednesday afternoon the search for Savanna "is our No. 1 priority. All of our resources have been focused on this since the beginning."
Norberta LaFontaine-Greywind said members of her Turtle Mountain tribe have offered to help search for her daughter and she expressed appreciation for everyone who attended Wednesday's prayer rally.

"It feels good to have all that support, you don't feel alone," she said, adding a reward is being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of her daughter. She said the amount stood at about $7,000 Wednesday afternoon and it was growing.
http://www.wday.com/news/4316831-fa...resources-search-missing-pregnant-fargo-woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay