Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing anything new on Twitter.

Things posted on Facebook, especially in groups like that, should be considered rumor.

At link - Police have sealed off the apartment building where Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind was last seen.

Live now. Says they have sealed off and evacuated building. Not sounding good.

Family says a baby was taken in ambulance. Possibly in a bag? Did anyone else hear that? Ugh.

Family says a baby was taken in ambulance. Possibly in a bag? Did anyone else hear that? Ugh.

I missed that if it was said. Only heard the family believed a baby was taken from the scene.

I missed that if it was said. Only heard the family believed a baby was taken from the scene.

They are live on Facebook too. Once it ends, I will rewatch and see what they said.

I feel sick watching the live feed. Where is savanna? I highly doubt she'd give up her baby without a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did they not find the baby earlier? Had she been smuggled out at some point? What made this woman think she could get away with keeping the baby in the same building? Where is Savanna? Ughhhhhh

If you rewatch the most recent live video on the WDAY TV Facebook page...at about -4.16, he says the part about the baby being taken in and out of the building possibly in a bag? Or am I mishearing?

https://www.facebook.com/pg/wdaytv/videos/?ref=page_internal

That's what I heard him say as well. Neighbors said the baby was alive, but family is telling the news they think it was taken in a bag (I'm assuming they mean body bag??) and only transported via ambulance. This must be so heart wrenching for her family to not know what is going on. :(

That report is very confusing. Saying the baby seemed healthy. But then that the family doesn't know if the baby is alive or not. And was taken out in a bag. Seriously, dude, you don't need to report everything you overhear. Report the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay