Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From above:

""There was just something wrong out there. It just felt painful and scary. Something was there, we just weren't sure what," said Hatlestad.

She wouldn't go into detail about what they saw during their search because she doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation.

She did take pictures and called into the tipline."

To heal a wound: Hundreds attend vigil for missing Fargo woman found dead

http://www.wday.com/news/4319180-heal-wound-hundreds-attend-vigil-missing-fargo-woman-found-dead

From above:

“"It’s very difficult for the family and for this community especially knowing that there’s a little baby involved that will never have (a chance) to meet her mother or to learn from her mother the things that a child should learn,” Arnold Williams, an official from the Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate tribe, told the crowd.

“But if you look around, everybody here, it’s your responsibility now to help raise that child,” he said."

From above:

""There was just something wrong out there. It just felt painful and scary. Something was there, we just weren't sure what," said Hatlestad.

She wouldn't go into detail about what they saw during their search because she doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation.

She did take pictures and called into the tipline."

If not for these grass roots searchers, who knows how long it would have taken to find the evidence in that farmstead and if it would have ever been connected to SG.

"Both he and Crews sought representation by court-appointed attorneys, citing their lack of income. Crews, who described Hoehn as her “fiance” and only source of income, said she has been too ill to find work for “a while” and has no family to help. Hoehn, who described Crews as his “significant other,” said he lost his roofing job after being jailed."

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-up...licting-stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans

I feel sorry for their attorneys---both of them. 99% of the public will never understand they are just doing their job and would probably not want to represent either of these two but were appointed to do so.

"Lauren describes the farmstead as worn down with thick brush, long grass, and garbage everywhere.

They say it's difficult to get to some areas of the river from the farmstead."

http://www.wday.com/news/4319230-volunteer-searchers-find-suspicious-items-near-farmstead
If u look bk ok the post. They say family said that area was searched prior to citizens searching sat n Sunday though citizen were adamant to search again due to medium tips

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>
I believe she was alive when taken there as well.

Since BC is claiming that she instructed Savanna on how to induce labor, I wonder whether she had done a little research online and it was actually BC herself who attempted to induce labor after she knocked out Savanna by some means in the apartment. When it didn't go as planned and all she had a achieved was a large blood pool in the bathroom and the baby did not come out as she had hoped, they switched to plan B and moved Savanna to the farmhouse to attempt a c section.

This version of events would incorporate elements of the stories both of them told LE.

Was it a cadaver dog or a placenta sniffing dog? I wonder if they only used the Jeep to dispose of the bloody items/other evidence but the dog could pick up a lingering scent just from that?

It was a cadaver dog.

That can happen in a case of manslaughter. In my state anyways if it's a violent felony they must do 80% of their time if they have a possibility of parole. Particularly heinous crimes get denied over and over. Charles Manson gets parole hearings and always gets denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an interesting read about 10 serial killers and murderers let out on parole:

http://listverse.com/2017/08/26/10-paroled-serial-killers-and-murderers/

Was it a cadaver dog or a placenta sniffing dog? I wonder if they only used the Jeep to dispose of the bloody items/other evidence but the dog could pick up a lingering scent just from that?

"...Kayakers out enjoying the Red River stumbled upon her body about 5:45 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 27, near the bridge connecting 90th Avenue Northwest in rural Moorhead to Cass County.

At the news conference, Todd described it as a “body-sized object, heavily wrapped in plastic and duct tape stuck against a tree, sticking out in the middle of the river.” Police pulled the body from the water, and by 9:30 p.m. it was confirmed to be LaFontaine-Greywind’s, he said.

Her aunt, Tarita Silk, told The Forum that LaFontaine-Greywind’s parents, Joe and Norberta, were brought to the site and identified the body."

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-up...licting-stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans

bbm - Wow those poor parents :(

BBM: I about fell outta my chair when he had the chutzpah to say that! Ya buddy......2 million cash! What? You don't think the average Joe could come up with that much??? Ummmm....that's the POINT Brainiac! :gaah:

Someone needs to send him a memo. He apparently doesn't know how hated he is and the 'thoughts' hundreds, if not thousands, of people are expressing regarding what should happen to him. He's darn lucky to be in jail. Just goes to show how dumb he is.

Since BC is claiming that she instructed Savanna on how to induce labor, I wonder whether she had done a little research online and it was actually BC herself who attempted to induce labor after she knocked out Savanna by some means in the apartment. When it didn't go as planned and all she had a achieved was a large blood pool in the bathroom and the baby did not come out as she had hoped, they switched to plan B and moved Savanna to the farmhouse to attempt a c section.

This version of events would incorporate elements of the stories both of them told LE.
I was having the same thoughts this morning (shower thoughts!) - why even concoct this story about having told SG how to induce labor? Well, she has to come up with a story that explains how she ended up with SG's baby (meaning baby came about a month early) AND would explain that BC had executed internet searches on inducing labor. JMO.

I can't help but wonder: is it babies that's she obsessed with (not just savannahs) but babies in general? I mean, she has children of her own that she doesn't care for. Does she lose interest after they aren't babies anymore and moves on to try to find another one ? I can't wrap my head around this

I think we will find out more that this is a woman that was obsessed with being pregnant and having babies only. then not caring about actual children.. To get pregnant 7 times with 5 different men shows she was most likely lieing to them or getting pregnant on purpose. Now for some reason maybe she cant conceive anymore so she fakes a pregnancy and steals a baby.. Thank god she was caught or in 2 years she probably abandons this baby and looks for another victim.

I can't help but wonder: is it babies that's she obsessed with (not just savannahs) but babies in general? I mean, she has children of her own that she doesn't care for. Does she lose interest after they aren't babies anymore and moves on to try to find another one ? I can't wrap my head around this

I think this is it exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members