Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was about 3 hours from her disappearance to her being reported. prob longer for the cops to actually ask to search the place.

Have the police said when they made their 3 visual searches? Would either or both of the perps have had time to clean up a bloody mess? I thought she was reported missing and being looked for rather quickly.

I find it hard to believe how the male describes what happened. If I came home to such a scene I would call the police, anyone would. Not just be like ok my girlfriend went overboard let me help cleanup. And the 2 million cash bail of course is an amount they could not afford. Obviously they don't belong or deserve to be out in the world and surely someone may possibly harm them for what they did before any answers if ever could be given.

She was offered $20 to model the dress so BC could do the alterations.

that was this time. was it the same thing previously?

"Greywind says her family has been living at the apartment building for a year and, looking back, she remembers that a week before her daughter went missing, Crews had allegedly tried to lure her to her third-floor apartment.

'[Crews] had come down a week prior to this trying to get my daughter to come upstairs,' Greywind says. “

We aren't given the details, but here's the link: http://people.com/crime/savanna-greywind-missing-murder-mom-reacts/

Just a random thought and so it's pure speculation: If the plastic that Savanna's body was wrapped in was the shower curtain from the suspects' bathroom it would likely indicate she was killed there. If, OTOH, the plastic was something recently purchased then it might point to premeditation. MOO.

I think there's probably so much evidence in LE's hands that these two are up to their necks in guilty. It won't bring Savanna back but I do believe they'll both spend the rest of their lives in prison, whether it's for years or until one or both are executed - I don't really care which.

Just a random thought and so it's pure speculation: If the plastic that Savanna's body was wrapped in was the shower curtain from the suspects' bathroom it would likely indicate she was killed there. If, OTOH, the plastic was something recently purchased then it might point to premeditation. MOO.

I think there's probably so much evidence in LE's hands that these two are up to their necks in guilty. It won't bring Savanna back but I do believe they'll both spend the rest of their lives in prison, whether it's for years or until one or both are executed - I don't really care which.

She was said to be wrapped in plastic bags:

They found her body bound in plastic bags and duct tape stuck on a tree in the river.
http://www.kvrr.com/2017/08/28/authorities-update-savanna-greywind-investigation/

I assume they used garbage bags. JMO.

Memorial continues growing at apartment where Greywind disappeared

And a memorial outside that building continues growing. Greywind's tragic disappearance and death has sent shockwaves throughout the community, as people from all across the region are sending condolences. And the neighborhood is seeing a lot more traffic.

"It's haunting living below where evil, terrifying, unfathomable things happened," said Rhonda Grimli.

The 2800 block of 9th Street North is seeing a lot more traffic and visitors these days. The memorial has grown a lot, too which began with only a few candles, teddy bears and flowers.
The amount of heartfelt items left now contains messages like "forever loved" and "no words." People have even come to the makeshift memorial simply to pray.
http://www.weau.com/content/news/442252113.html

:wagon:to Websleuths, L1nux !! We're glad you're here!!
:cheer::cheer:
It's always nice to have a "local" on the threads of a case!

Thanks, Gardener, I managed to miss that. Using garbage bags makes it even sadder to me. :(

Agreed, it's very sad. No one should be brutally murdered for their child then tossed like garbage in the river. I hope the suspects left their fingerprints all over the trash bags and their DNA on the duct tape.

[h=1]South Dakota communities plan vigils for Savanna Greywind[/h]
(KSFY) - Community members in two northern South Dakota cities are planning vigils for a Fargo woman who was recently killed.

The vigils are planned for Wednesday night in the communities of Aberdeen and Mobridge, according to organizers' Facebook posts.

The posts state the candlelight vigils will hold a dual purpose. One is to honor the memory of Savanna Greywind, the other is to remember other Native American women who were victims of violence.
http://www.ksfy.com/content/news/So...an-vigils-for-Savanna-Greywind-442215443.html

It's heartwarming to see how many communities are coming together to hold vigils for Savanna. :grouphug:

I followed this thread since when Savanna was first reported missing. I went through her facebook and got a sense of the wonderful funny person she was. I saw a post back when she posted a picture of her positive pregnancy test, stating how excited she was. I hope these monsters get what they deserve. RIP Savanna

It's heartwarming to see how many communities are coming together to hold vigils for Savanna. :grouphug:

Yes I'm very glad to see the strong support the family is getting. I'm sure it helps a bit.

She was offered $20 to model the dress so BC could do the alterations.
I mean savanna was a working girl 20$ to help a neighbor you dont know and you know is no good isn't enough imo

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Have the police said when they made their 3 visual searches? Would either or both of the perps have had time to clean up a bloody mess? I thought she was reported missing and being looked for rather quickly.
Twice Saturday. Once Sunday

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Actually, Savanna made a post saying "the woman upstairs" was seen wearing her clothes, and Savanna and her family lived in the basement of a 7-unit apartment building. I don't believe it was ever confirmed BC was the one who took her clothes from the laundry room and wore them.

Thank you for posting this. I asked upthread, or perhaps at the end of the last thread, whether or not it was confirmed that BC was the one seen wearing Savanna's clothes, but things started moving quickly and I forgot to go back and check if someone responded.

Agreed, it's very sad. No one should be brutally murdered for their child then tossed like garbage in the river. I hope the suspects left their fingerprints all over the trash bags and their DNA on the duct tape.

I'm just sick about this whole tragedy. I haven't read Savanna's FB because I can't bring myself to see how happy she was to become a mother. I know that in my final trimester I was getting anxiety over the delivery and what could possibly go wrong. Never in my wildest dreams would being murdered cross my mind. And I'm sure it never crossed Savanna's mind either. She didn't deserve any of this, absolutely no one does. The only miracle to come from this tragedy is that little baby girl. I'm so grateful those morons didn't wind up killing the baby too, by accident. I'm horrified to know the details of how they did this but I'm confident they will be guilty of everything. The garbage bags, if that's what they used to wrap her body in, can be traced back to the factory they were made at. I saw it on forensic files years back. They're horrible, rotten, disgusting and dreadful pieces of *you know what* and I'm pretty certain they will rot the rest of their miserable lives in jail. I hope!
God bless the family and friends effected by this. My heart goes out to you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members