ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A person who I referred to in one prior post as BH, who I can PM you the twitter name if you want, said he was "one of the last 3 people to see" him, presumably referring one of the last 3 people to see him at the party before he went missing. Or you could say he considered himself one of the last 3 people that have been known or have admitted to seeing TB before he went missing.

There is also another person who lives at CMs house who expressed regret on twitter that he felt some responsibility even though he was away for the weekend because it was his house TB was last known to be seen at alive as far as anyone knew or was admitting.

(BBM). Now in my humble opinion that there is an honest expression of remorse from an innocent person. A decent innocent person.

hat was) went to one of these parties? Maybe that's what TB & JB were looking for when they got "lost" and maybe TB hooked up with someone who knew how to get there (baseball players?) and rode with them.

I worked 30 years as a newspaper journalist before changing careers and becoming a psychologist. I thought about specializing in forensic psychology and had additional training, but decided it wasn't for me. I worked with several forensic psychologists in St. Paul and during case conferences I heard more grizzly details than I ever cared to hear. That's when I decided to become an "armchair" enthusiast because that way I could turn it off when I wanted to. I am mostly interested in criminal profiling anyway. I knew, before I learned any additional information via this site, that this was a heinous crime because of LE silence. There is a reason why LE asked for FBI help and my guess is that they needed the expertise and additional manpower and resources. Rest assured, LE is working overtime to do this justice. I personally know the sheriff of Clay County (in which Moorhead is located) and I have known other county and local LE for literally decades. I don't know if the county is involved, but the sheriff is a good guy and very dedicated. I am quite content with silence in the media because I know they are making damn sure they have all the evidence they need before they make arrest(s) (and I do believe more than one person is involved). I don't want these people to walk, nobody wants these people to walk.

I also know from my professional experience that there are people on the streets here who would just as soon kill someone over a negative comment or ambiguous look rather than walk away. I know a young man with severe symptoms of PTSD from being brutally attacked himself multiple times by gang members (in another place). He is so full of rage that he told me he would kill someone over a comment, in fact he would enjoy killing a person because it would feel good releasing all of his rage. And alcohol and drugs make it all that much easier for murder to happen. And it does happen. I think TB was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. I don't think this was premeditated at all. I think it was an impulsive act that quickly got way out of control.

Remarkable.

This is a well thought out, well written post. I'm glad you decided to write it because from your other post I thought you were a teenager. Very interesting. Thank you so much for joining and sharing your thoughts here.

(BBM) What you say here is absolutely true and I teach my friends and family that being courteous can save your life. I have a relative who has lead an amazingly violent life and he says that he isn't happy unless there is pain and when he's fighting someone the more pain they inflict on him the more he enjoys it. I stay away from him. You never know what someone's trigger will be. Could be a look, a twist of the elbow, a facial expression.

I have no doubt that LE in that area are working overtime trying to get this resolved. I respectfully disagree on their silence being an indicator that they have this all figured out though.

You may have already known about this, but some time when you have a chance, check out geographic profiling. I think you would really find it interesting. In this way we can consider the motives and behavior through the actions of the person committing the crime.

covered in gravel, unrecognizable. All gravel roads lead to Larry's RV. Did he fall out of the back of a pickup truck while partying? How do they know it was a fight?

Who left him at the RV place? a team of qualified paramedics and a neurologist? He could have fallen out, they thought he was dead but wasn't and remember now, he presumably was laying there Sat., Sun.,Mon., Tuesday morning.

Unless the coroner told them he was fighting for his life, most likely this is speculation.

No press conference today. Hmmm...Not an update, nothing. Zip.

A big goose egg and another weekend stretching out before us. But what does it mean, what does it mean.

Being covered in gravel, is that a guess or information that was passed along?

Have any news articles mentioned if LE have interviewed JW regarding the " we are so lost" tweet? No word in the press from JW either? What about the baseball players TB was maybe meeting up with after leaving the "trap".? I did read in a news article that JW played both football and baseball at Sartell High. Has anyone else read something similar? So much silence, it's actually deafening. Jmo

It looks like CM deleted his tweet about being "sloshed at the trap" sometime within the last few days. It's interesting to note that he chose to delete just that post, but kept others that had been tweeted earlier in the month involving booze and blunts.

Did that tweet say ''last 3 people to see TB at the party'' or '' last 3 people to see TB alive"? Seems to me that IBSleuthin said it was 'last 3 people to see TB alive' which she thought was strange because if he said something about going to hang out with some baseball players, maybe they were the last people to see him alive. How would anyone at the party know they were one of the last 3 people to see him alive?

Do you think maybe TB died from alcohol poisoning or a drug and the boys panicked and didn't know what to do so they dumped his body? And now they are all covering it up and acting innocent. They just seem so disconnected and like they don't care that the boy died, from what I am reading. Or is that just how kids are these days, disconnected and death means nothing to them.

Do you think maybe TB died from alcohol poisoning or a drug and the boys panicked and didn't know what to do so they dumped his body? And now they are all covering it up and acting innocent. They just seem so disconnected and like they don't care that the boy died, from what I am reading. Or is that just how kids are these days, disconnected and death means nothing to them.

That was my initial thought---he overdosed---his friends didn't want to get in trouble, panicked, and dumped his body. But since his initial autopsy stated his death was homicide with violence, the overdose theory has flown out the window. Someone killed him.

It looks like CM deleted his tweet about being "sloshed at the trap" sometime within the last few days. It's interesting to note that he chose to delete just that post, but kept others that had been tweeted earlier in the month involving booze and blunts.

I was thinking the same thing!! I wonder if it's at the advice of the hired attorneys.

Mod Note:

It is a violation of the Rules to discuss PM's in any way on the open forum. Among other things, it is just plain rude.

I have removed a bunch of posts referencing PMs. Time Outs will be issued next if this continues.

Also, just catching up here but except for the twitter accounts of the accused and/or victim ONLY MSM TWEETS are permitted to be linked or referenced. Please review the Rules regarding social media.

So there is a lot of stuff that has caught my eye on social media (which I can't post on here), much of which probably doesn't even have anything to do with the case but you just never know. Which got me thinking, I wonder what tools criminologists use to analyze this stuff? Is there some special software you can use to look at connections between people, like for ex. seeing on twitter mutual friends between people, who twitters who the most, etc. Does anyone know the name of any such special software or website that can make those types of connections?

EDIT: Just saw this program called "UCINET" Has anyone ever used it? It looks like there was a uni class on it somewhere just over a year ago so hopefully it's not TOO outdated? It looks like there's a trial version, I'm definitely trying this out! Anyone know of anything better?

EDIT: FALSE fail UCINET looks like more for just regular social networks not social media, not exactly what I was looking for. I have no clue what I'm doing here, hoping someone else knows more. I did just download "twitterinvestigator" and that looks more promising.

I found this tool for Facebook the other day and it looks pretty cool.

ETA: It does exactly what you were questioning, i.e., makes connections, analyzes data, etc.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/facebook/

What is a MSM tweet?

Anyway, as far as CM deleting his tweet, I don't think a lawyer would have him do that. It's already been preserved in a Fargo Forum news article, and the deletion is only bound to arouse suspicion in the long run.

If anybody has lawyered up, it's probably JW, who apparently deleted his whole Twitter account. It's much easier to believe: "I was so depressed that I simply no longer wanted anything to do with social media entirely" than to delete a single post, which ironically draws attention to that post.

Mod Note:

It is a violation of the Rules to discuss PM's in any way on the open forum. Among other things, it is just plain rude.

I have removed a bunch of posts referencing PMs. Time Outs will be issued next if this continues.

Also, just catching up here but except for the twitter accounts of the accused and/or victim ONLY MSM TWEETS are permitted to be linked or referenced. Please review the Rules regarding social media.

What's aPM?

My friend said he thinks he once had a good friend who lived directly across/behind from the trap house. He says if it's the same house in question, there is a gravel alley between the two. Can anyone confirm?

EDIT: Now, he says he thinks it's 1 or 2 more to the north. Anyway, there's gravel around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95