ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note:

It is a violation of the Rules to discuss PM's in any way on the open forum. Among other things, it is just plain rude.

I have removed a bunch of posts referencing PMs. Time Outs will be issued next if this continues.

Also, just catching up here but except for the twitter accounts of the accused and/or victim ONLY MSM TWEETS are permitted to be linked or referenced. Please review the Rules regarding social media.

Thanks for your post. I think you've expalined what is and what is not allowed very clearly. Perhaps when we quote tweets, we should post the link to the MSM site where we read them so people who have never been here before don't get confused.

So, put "baseball" and "player" together. Maybe it's a reach. Maybe, but it's a theory - male selling crack cocaine, not a real baseball player. Seems to fit the scenario.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=player

"...the word is sometimes used as a compliment or term of endearment between male friends, as in the greeting "what's up, player?".

I find this case almost completely impossible to talk about without referencing various tweets that certainly have relevance to the case. This case is inextricably linked to Twitter. Not to be dramatic, but I guess I don't have much else to say if paraphrasing tweets other than from MSM and TB's account is not allowed.

I find this case almost completely impossible to talk about without referencing various tweets that certainly have relevance to the case. This case is inextricably linked to Twitter. Not to be dramatic, but I guess I don't have much else to say if paraphrasing tweets other than from MSM and TB's account is not allowed.

I enjoy your posts and hope you change your mind. Because of your backround, you have a lot to contribute to the discussion. Because LE isn't putting out basic requests to the public that we normally see such as: 'If anyone thinks they may have seen TB walking in the early morning hours of the 20th, please contact us" or "If anyone saw any activity or vehicles near Larry's RV in the early morning hours, please contact us", I think they know what happened here. I think an announcement by them is coming very soon. Please stick around.

You know we've made a meaningful thread of discussion when the mods show up eh?

I enjoy your posts and hope you change your mind. Because of your backround, you have a lot to contribute to the discussion. Because LE isn't putting out basic requests to the public that we normally see such as: 'If anyone thinks they may have seen TB walking in the early morning hours of the 20th, please contact us" or "If anyone saw any activity or vehicles near Larry's RV in the early morning hours, please contact us", I think they know what happened here. I think an announcement by them is coming very soon. Please stick around.

The recent posts pointing to harder drugs doesn't make a lot of sense here for me personally. A drug deal gone bad just doesn't make sense as to why they would even move the body unless it took place at the RV place.

The whole homicidal violence throws a wrench into anything I thought had happened with this case. The rumors coming from Sartell that were posted here I think add the most unique information with this case than what I have conjured up so far. Just my 2 cents. I'm tired but I, like many of us in this thread have read every single post made in this discussion.

I'm at a loss right now and am going to bed. (shrugs) Have a good day fellow sleuther's. I look forward to getting off of work and seeing what's posted.

We'll see how this turns out, but here's my theory. TB left the party alone to find "baseball players," i.e. guys selling crack cocaine. Most likely, things took place within a few blocks when he found the guys. T was a trusting guy from small town Sartell, and I believe these dudes "rolled," him. Somehow in an ensuing fight, he died, but the murderers could not leave his body there because it was too close to their residence. They put T in a vehicle and randomly dumped him at the RV sales lot. Why not the river? Citified. Why not a back road? Again, city dudes.

Trino, that makes total sense.

My friend who has a convenience store has fabulous cameras.

A Pizza place at least 200 feet away across a street had none. The pizza place was broken into.

LE used the friend's cameras to see who was skulking in the neighborhood. They got the crimmie nals.

There are cameras around that area. I am sure they have the petp's car on film from business and traffic cams.

With the level of gang activity, there has to be cameras around.

Hello! This is my first post, so bear with me as I learn the ropes. I lived in Fargo while attending NDSU in the late 90's, in the same neighborhood as the "trap". So I feel connected to this case.
There is a reference to "sipping lean" out there in the twitter world. I had to look it up, bc I had never heard that term. "Lean", also called Purple Drank or Sizzurp, is a drink made from prescription-strength cough syrup w/ codeine, Sprite and Jolly Ranchers (for sweetness). It causes euphoria, motor skill impairment, lethargy and disassociative feelings and possibly seizures. It is addictive and can be fatal, esp when mixed with alchohol. The drink has been popularized by hip-hop artists, referenced in many songs. A few notable football players have been busted with it and/or selling the syrup.
Perhaps that was the drug of choice at the trap that evening.
Just my opinion.

We'll see how this turns out, but here's my theory. TB left the party alone to find "baseball players," i.e. guys selling crack cocaine. Most likely, things took place within a few blocks when he found the guys. T was a trusting guy from small town Sartell, and I believe these dudes "rolled," him. Somehow in an ensuing fight, he died, but the murderers could not leave his body there because it was too close to their residence. They put T in a vehicle and randomly dumped him at the RV sales lot. Why not the river? Citified. Why not a back road? Again, city dudes.

Why dump a body at a buisness place where there would likely be surveillance cameras?

I am trying to be careful with twitter references, but there is mention of sipping lean that evening at that location. Please let me know if I've said too much. I hope that this angle is being investigated by LE, which is why I bring it up here.

On another note, as I said, I've lived in the area. The SAE Fraternity house is nearby, on the southern edge of campus on 16th Street. Someone mentioned a few pages back that perhaps TB was heading up to SAE for an after party with some baseball players there. The frat house is only 2 blocks off of the path between the "trap" and Reed dorm, assuming he went by foot. I've been to a couple SAE parties in my day. As a freshman, we were all welcome and it was a packed house going all night long! They sometimes did some interesting initiation activities; once they got a junky car and parked it in their lot. All the frat brothers came out and took turns smashing the crap out of it with baseball bats, etc. It was quite a sight of destruction!
I personally don't think this has anything to do with TB's case, but I just thought of it when SAE was mentioned a few posts back.

:welcome6: aquarius76

(Ouch on the twitter references--you may want to delete them)

Yes. Why dump a body where there are cams? But they did.

Yes. But still they are where there may be cameras. What would they be doing there that would be any fun?
How did he get there and why?

Yes. But still they are where there may be cameras. What would they be doing there that would be any fun?
How did he get there and why?

I'll take a guess: Buisnesses don't usually look at footage from security tapes unless they have a reason to. They may have been gone there to drink, do drugs, pick up drugs, etc. before and never got caught so decided it was a good place to hang out. Maybe he went there to do whatever he usually did there and something went terribly wrong that night. Or maybe he went there that night with someone who went there on a regualr basis and this was his first time but got caught up in something he didn't want to be involved in and they took it out on him.

Hello everyone! This is also my first post here so please forgive me if my question is redundant. I have read every post in this thread but cant recall if anyone has mentioned the posibility that maybe there was more to the story about the recent arrest and court appearance. Im not trying to incriminate tb when i say that sometimes good people get caught with something illegal and are coerced into "flipping" on the source out of fear of the punishment. Maybe somfeone was with himm and didnt get off with probation and community service. I hear that some of the bad guys have a few people close to them that can get very upset if their supply is cut off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj