ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But still they are where there may be cameras. What would they be doing there that would be any fun? How did he get there and why?

How many times do we forget about cameras? The murderers may have been so caught up in disposing of the body that they forgot about the possibility of cameras.

Sizzurp can be rough.

I am trying to be careful with twitter references, but there is mention of sipping lean that evening at that location. Please let me know if I've said too much. I hope that this angle is being investigated by LE, which is why I bring it up here.

I agree, T was 6'1" so it would take a crew, not just one guy.

We'll see how this turns out, but here's my theory. TB left the party alone to find "baseball players," i.e. guys selling crack cocaine. Most likely, things took place within a few blocks when he found the guys. T was a trusting guy from small town Sartell, and I believe these dudes "rolled," him. Somehow in an ensuing fight, he died, but the murderers could not leave his body there because it was too close to their residence. They put T in a vehicle and randomly dumped him at the RV sales lot. Why not the river? Citified. Why not a back road? Again, city dudes.

If lean or purple or sizzurp [whatever terminology you want to use] is involved, that isn't exactly light weight.

The recent posts pointing to harder drugs doesn't make a lot of sense here for me personally. A drug deal gone bad just doesn't make sense as to why they would even move the body unless it took place at the RV place.

The whole homicidal violence throws a wrench into anything I thought had happened with this case. The rumors coming from Sartell that were posted here I think add the most unique information with this case than what I have conjured up so far. Just my 2 cents. I'm tired but I, like many of us in this thread have read every single post made in this discussion.

I'm at a loss right now and am going to bed. (shrugs) Have a good day fellow sleuther's. I look forward to getting off of work and seeing what's posted.

Jacie, what more can you tell us about sizzurp? For example, could it cause aggression, or bad judgement? Is the lethargy bad enough to defend someone from attacking you? Is it fairly popular among college kids, athletes, who uses it? What about when you mix it with alchohol? Perhaps getting more codeine syrup for the "lean" (sizzurp) drink was on the agenda that night, and thats where they ran into trouble.

bbm It is happening in every culture. Those of us who are American Indian know there are complex reasons for breakdown of culture; assimilation isn't the only aspect. IMHO

[off to look for a broad brush icon]

UTT, http://www.uttc.edu/ has their own share of problems but they are also instrumental in promoting leaders.

TB ran into a problem that night, whether it was drug fueled or 'wrong place-wrong time', the results were catastrophic for TB and his family.

Off to the side rant:

I'm completely sick and tired of giving drug dealers and drug doers the voodoo reputation they enjoy of being so tough and dark and mysterious and "Better watch out or they will get you" verbiage that follows them everywhere.

Doesn't take anyone TOUGH to kill a teenage kid in the middle of the night. Doesn't take anyone tough to pull out a gun and scare an unarmed, unsuspecting person. Doesn't take anyone tough to ride around with their chin sticking up and a bad look on their face trying to intimidate everyone they run into.

TOUGH is working every day to pay your bills and FACE the world and your responsibilities in this life. Tough is staying OFF of drugs so you can make this place a better world. Tough is leading a clean and sober life so your children have someone as a decent role model.

It's a sad world when Main Stream Media is our 'go to' choice for credibility. MSM is responsible for making 'gangasta' and 'the hood' a lifestyle that every wannabe in this upper midwest wants to imitate. I personally am sick right to the core of my being of the entire baggy pants, backward hat wearing, bunch of them and it's time for all of us to unite and change this.

(And if you allow your children to dress like this then you are part of the problem and not the solution). (The Native Americans in our state have been infiltrated by this like a cancer and their beautiful, rich, wise and giving culture, one of the greatest cultures in the world is vanishing because of it. They need to fight with every single ounce of their being to prevent this from happening and the Native Americans should be placed on the endangered species list because of it. Makes me want to cry).

Stepping...down...off....the box.... :rant:

Jacie, what more can you tell us about sizzurp? For example, could it cause aggression, or bad judgement? Is the lethargy bad enough to defend someone from attacking you? Is it fairly popular among college kids, athletes, who uses it? What about when you mix it with alchohol? Perhaps getting more codeine syrup for the "lean" (sizzurp) drink was on the agenda that night, and thats where they ran into trouble.

(BBM) One really popular activity in that area with this particular age group is crushing Adderall and snorting it and then drinking alcohol. This particular concoction can cause extreme aggression.

Anyone that's ever been in a bar knows that you don't even need to get that exotic to see aggression. People+alcohol=fights. I've seen it with folks that when sober wouldn't so much as raise an eyebrow.

Truth be told; if you've ever been in a room with menopausal aged women, that can equal aggression.

:) :) :)

:heartbeat: PEACE to all of you today and your families.

There is a better way of living and we can find it together.

May whoever did this to Tommy find a way to confess and come forward. Living with the tremendous burden of taking another life can be a very dark place. Let's all hope they find the light.

I cannot believe that Tommy would (did) go from being the basketball team captain last year to a druggie this year. From everything I have read he had aspirations of becoming a team member at his college. Which means drug tests.

JMO

I cannot believe that Tommy would (did) go from being the basketball team captain last year to a druggie this year. From everything I have read he had aspirations of becoming a team member at his college. Which means drug tests.

JMO

Excellent point. (BBM).

I think he left the party and got attacked for whatever crazy reason.

I think L E knows who it is. Why are they waiting for an arrest, though.

That makes zero sense

Thats why I think there is someone with inside knowledge of the RV place... An RV parking lot is NOT a place to go to make drug deals... That is silly. It's not the way drug deals work. They were going there to dump the body but got interrupted. AND they had inside information about the RV lot to know whether or not there were cameras. Obviously, there aren't... They got spooked by something before being able to dispose of his body.

And I think there were drugs involved. TB referenced having so much fun at college that he was a little scared even.

In some way, shape or form, this must be an isolated incident to cause there to be such little cause for concern among his friends and family. If TB were murdered and no one knew why/what/how, wouldn't his friends also be scared? They don't appear to be. NONE of them. If the parents didn't know much, I would assume they would be frantic. They don't seem to be.

As a friend of the Andrew Sadek family, his family took some time to grieve and Andrew's mom came out swinging. I know she is grieving for the family of TB too.

I just can't believe the lack of reporting! And there must be a reason. We can't be the only ones interested in getting justice for TB.

Thats why I think there is someone with inside knowledge of the RV place... An RV parking lot is NOT a place to go to make drug deals... That is silly. It's not the way drug deals work. They were going there to dump the body but got interrupted. AND they had inside information about the RV lot to know whether or not there were cameras. Obviously, there aren't... They got spooked by something before being able to dispose of his body.

And I think there were drugs involved. TB referenced having so much fun at college that he was a little scared even.

In some way, shape or form, this must be an isolated incident to cause there to be such little cause for concern among his friends and family. If TB were murdered and no one knew why/what/how, wouldn't his friends also be scared? They don't appear to be. NONE of them. If the parents didn't know much, I would assume they would be frantic. They don't seem to be.

As a friend of the Andrew Sadek family, his family took some time to grieve and Andrew's mom came out swinging. I know she is grieving for the family of TB too.

I just can't believe the lack of reporting! And there must be a reason. We can't be the only ones interested in getting justice for TB.

BBM; I respectfully disagree. While I obviously don't know what went on here, it's been my experience that meeting someone late at night to pick up drugs in a quiet spot is not far-fetched at all. Someone already mentioned this but businesses often don't review their security footage unless there's a specific reason to, which seems to be somewhat common knowledge. Just my opinions/thoughts.

MM in the case of AS did LE ever rule his death a homicide, if you know. I followed that case as well and could not figure out how it resolved. The way LE handled that case could shed some light as to how they are handling this one as well IMO. When a freshman goes off to college there is a matter if trying to figure out where you fit in at first. Going from being a popular Basketball captain to a school where not many people know you. From him going from tweeting that he is "bored" at 8:30 on a Friday night to being killed later that night, someone somewhere introduced him to a dangerous situation.

According to the RV sales lot website they are open from 9-3 on Saturdays. If Tommy was there wouldn't they have seen him then?

JMO

"Early on Sept. 12, Bearson was arrested for driving under the influence and minor in possession. An officer pulled him over for driving west in an eastbound lane a few blocks from Reed Hall, according to court papers.

A breath test found that Bearson's blood-alcohol level was 0.18 percent. He failed one field sobriety test, and because of his poor balance at the time, two others were not given for safety reasons, court papers said.

He pleaded guilty to both misdemeanors later that day and was ordered to pay $1,075, serve 36 hours of community service and receive a chemical dependency evaluation, court papers said.

The last tweet from Bearson's Twitter account was sent at 1:23 a.m. Saturday and reads, "dude it's jake come pick us up." It also reads, [B]"We are so lost and we are going to die. Just get somebody."[/B]In an interview Monday, the recipient of the tweet, Cody Mead, also an NDSU student, said Bearson and "Jake" found a ride to Mead's house in north Fargo after that tweet.

"Jake" refers to Mead's roommate, Jake Wenzel, who went to high school with Bearson, Mead said. Mead met Bearson for the first time that night.

Mead said after Wenzel and Bearson arrived at his house in North Fargo, they "hung out for a while" before Bearson left between 3:40 and 4 a.m. That was the last time Mead saw Bearson, he said."

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...dsu-sartell-high-school-tom-bearson/16053665/

BBM
I brought this article forward as a refresher to what happened that night. So at 1:23 Jake is using Tommy's phone, now he's gone and the phone is missing. And only the word of others what happened after that.

JMO

Today I was reviewing and researching LE behavior in other cases as it pertains to the behavior in this case. This lead to my realization that it isn't just LE that's being quiet, it's the media that is being quiet.

I can think of a dozen cases where it has been the media, a journalist who has been down at the police station or court house demanding public information be released. Reporting on anything they find, interviewing people involved.

I don't see that happening in this case and I find it very curious. So curious in fact that it makes me wonder what the police are saying to the journalist in that area.

There hasn't even been a daily paragraph in the local paper that I can find that says, "Hey, keeping TB in our thoughts as police continue to investigate this difficult crime."

Goose egg.

In my humble and expert opinion it would have been a ripe and wonderful opportunity to run a nice article with colored photos and a lengthy interview with the kids involved, the people living near the house, people living on those country roads ect...ect...

I wonder if they have an informant on who did it and need that person to collect evidence. An 'undercover' operation of sorts and that why the media have been stopped from reporting anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet