ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM). Now in my humble opinion that there is an honest expression of remorse from an innocent person. A decent innocent person.

I completely agree. Thanks for pointing that out. I should have put that caveat on there, and I only mentioned that someone said that in case someone was trying to get a sense of who was hanging out at the house, who lived there etc. Have no suspicions about that person whatsoever.

EDIT: OK, just read the Mod's response after I already posted this. If even this is a violation please let me know and I'll be insanely careful making posts in the future. Also, Mod could you please elaborate on what "the accused" means? Is "the accused" any of us who accuses anyone? Anyone in our opinion that we think is suspicious? The police have no suspects, so if there are no official suspects is referencing what ANYONE says on twitter out of bounds? I understand the rules are here for good reason, want to understand them fully thanks.

Do you think maybe TB died from alcohol poisoning or a drug and the boys panicked and didn't know what to do so they dumped his body? And now they are all covering it up and acting innocent. They just seem so disconnected and like they don't care that the boy died, from what I am reading. Or is that just how kids are these days, disconnected and death means nothing to them.

I was wondering that too, but the police have said it was a violent homicide, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that means a violent death, and couldn't be alcohol poisoning, or an accident.

(BBM). Now in my humble opinion that there is an honest expression of remorse from an innocent person. A decent innocent person.

IF he was actually away for the weekend. If not, what a great idea to say that in order to deflect any suspicion of any involvement.

Nothing? Silence? An echo? Hmmm....No interview with the parents.

No 10pm interview with the roommates or the other people at the party? Why not?

IF the people involved in this are 20 something's, these are not seasoned criminals. Even if they were trouble makers back in their own little world, they are not people who could hold the line here with a little pressure from the media.

By the very nature of their ages, they aren't hardened ex-cons that have been in prison. These little propeller heads would crack under a bit of media pressure. I would like to see some hard core interviews on the tv. Make 'em sweat.

I looked around on the internet and found references about getting "lost" when shooting heroin into your vein. Coincidence?

A long time ago, I lived near the trap house.. It is an old neighborhood that has unattached garages at the back of their houses that you get to through an alley.. Yes, most were gravel.

A long time ago, I lived near the trap house.. It is an old neighborhood that has unattached garages at the back of their houses that you get to through an alley.. Yes, most were gravel.

Ok since we are all telling it, a long time ago, (1984), I lived on the east side of the river in Moorhead but not far from there. I would ride my bike to work.

All the college kids had moved out and the entire neighborhood was very quiet. Then the apartments filled up for the summer with an entirely different group of people and it became a place to despise.

My best friend had her window screens cut open while she was sitting on the couch! Constant break-ins, constant thefts from cars. Haul my bike upstairs or it would be gone.

I have learned through the years that every single town, city, hub you live in has these same sections of trouble.

On TB's TWITTER home page, his summary about himself is something about if you know the handshake, you know he's a brother... some of the associated friends are members of the SAE sigma alpha epsilon fraternity... they are also baseball players... they are also known to be the deadliest fraternity with regard to hazing... they also have a secret handshake... the NDSU SAE fraternity tweeted about TB'S death... just random observations...

Ok since we are all telling it, a long time ago, (1984), I lived on the east side of the river in Moorhead but not far from there. I would ride my bike to work.

All the college kids had moved out and the entire neighborhood was very quiet. Then the apartments filled up for the summer with an entirely different group of people and it became a place to despise.

My best friend had her window screens cut open while she was sitting on the couch! Constant break-ins, constant thefts from cars. Haul my bike upstairs or it would be gone.

I have learned through the years that every single town, city, hub you live in has these same sections of trouble.

I was stating about the fact that there IS gravel between where the party was that night & Larry's RV because someone was wondering about that in a previous post.. My "long time ago" was early 1990's. Things could have changed by now... I think I need to go to bed...

At 10:31pm on the 19th Sept, JB tweets about being bored on a Friday night. By 1:23am on the 20th of Sept his Twitter account posts an ominous tweet about being lost, going to die, just get somebody, and references a call back number.

We have no idea at what time in those 3 hours did JB and JW meet up with one another and where did they go.We don't even know who actually used TBs' phone to post that s.o.s tweet. If I don't have my phone in auto lock mode, anyone could pick my phone up and use my twitter app since the app is always logged on and ready for use. It's been reported that TB and JW did arrive at CM house sometime later after the tweet posting. However we do not know how the two of them made thier way to the house or thier arrival time. It's been said that TB left the house later on to maybe meet up with some baseball players.

This whole sad story as its been reported by MSM and the various Twitter feeds from certain individuals does not make sense. It would really be helpful for JW to make a statement , other than pulling his Twitter feed down.
This whole thing stinks.
Jmho.

I believe if I sent my 18 year old son away to college and he was returned to me one month later in a body bag from "homicidal violence" as soon as his funeral was over I would packing my bags. To go to the city where it happened and camp on some doorsteps. The media, the police and the university just to start. I would stay as long as it takes to get some answers and some justice. Otherwise Tommy doesn't have anyone in Fargo to advocate for him in his absence.

JMO's

Interesting case. Anyone been named in MSM as a POI or suspect??? Because I see lots of posts about other's twitter accounts, and unless someone is named in MSM, that's a TOS violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes