ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of the tweets I've read certainly do prick up my ears...they run the gamut from casual to inflammatory. (sports, school, alcohol, girls, drugs, disputes, race, and homophobia)
Jmo.

ETA: I'm referring to multiple Twitter Handles as well as thier respective deleted tweets.

Hi. I've been lurking WS for months and this thread since it started. So many fascinating theories here. I have no clue how the RV place is tied in but I don't think this is related to the body found in the RV by the bachelor party guys. If I remember correctly, that RV had been rented in Anoka. I grew up in Ramsey (just outside Anoka) and Hwy 10 through Anoka, Ramsey & into Elk River is literally like the RV Sales Lot Mecca.
I'm not convinced they're related. I live near Anoka as well and followed that case in the news as well as the social media websites. That case "sounded" pretty clear drugs were involved locally. He was clean at the time of his death they (family) believe, but his past may have caught up with him.

IMO, the whole RV thing with KC was opportunistic. I think he was either stuffed in there after death, or was being chased and his in there and suffocated. I have a lot more thoughts on him but will stop at that out of respect for the current topic.

My thoughts on TB being found in an RV lot are only that maybe TB's killer/s saw the news story on KC. If they're even related at all, that's the closest possibility I can come up with.

Oh, and to add on to the KC/RV link theory. If memory serves I believe the RV was rented from a private party in Anoka. Not a rental company.

I *might* have noticed that a house near me had an RV at one time but now all that it left is the gravel patch next to their house that is about the same size as an RV. I cannot say for certain that is the same RV though. Strange coincidence if it's not though.

Yes.. I was reading the tweets last night associated with the friends of TB. Definitely interesting.

Maybe the deaths aren't related. In fact, they probably are not.

But, I am critical of the way Andrew Sadek's investigation (or lack thereof) went -- and so is the majority of people who are familiar to the Sadek case... It is largely believed that LE forced him to be a narc (and they admitted doing this) which ended up getting him murdered.

How do I know that when TB got his DUI, the LE didn't approach him about being a narc too? Perhaps he mentioned it to the wrong friend who told the wrong people...

Or perhaps my skepticism about the Sadek case unfairly clouds my judgement with regard to this case. I.e. That's how LE gets a bad reputation because of a few bad investigations/investigators/practices..

But no one is going to talk me out of the RV stuff until it's proven differently... There is some "inside" knowledge of the RV store or of the RV industry in general... AND they were going to hide TB's body in an RV but got interrupted.

Nothing to report yet.
Waiting for more updates so my brain can have more inputs. It is stuck right now.
Really i wanted to be post #666 to save someone else from getting it.

This is a little interesting and I haven't seen it mentioned yet. I don't really think it has anything to do with this case but I figure if we're exploring all possibilities then it might be worth a look, anyway. Has anybody else seen the tweet from CMs account dated 8/22 stating he lives next to a registered sex offender who targets young boys?

WOW! No, I hadn't read that. I'm beginning to think every one lives next to a registered sex offender! :(

Nothing to report yet.
Waiting for more updates so my brain can have more inputs. It is stuck right now.
Really i wanted to be post #666 to save someone else from getting it.

Thank you for taking one for the team. I said a prayer for you to cancel it all out.

Usually LE has updates such as they are working on tips, whatever.

The fact that this is so quiet indicates to me they know and are just waiting to tie it up

Usually LE has updates such as they are working on tips, whatever.

The fact that this is so quiet indicates to me they know and are just waiting to tie it up

Yes, it does appear that way doesn't it? Like they are waiting for one final piece to fall into place so they can have a press conference with some meaning to it. Let's all hope that is the case!

Yes, it does appear that way doesn't it? Like they are waiting for one final piece to fall into place so they can have a press conference with some meaning to it. Let's all hope that is the case!

Let's hope! And also that it happens sooner than later!

Thank you for taking one for the team. I said a prayer for you to cancel it all out.

Thank-you for the prayer but I am protected by the power---the Holy Spirit.

Edited after 5 likes: I don't know if you are supposed to edit after someone already did a like.
I meant power not force...He is a Person...Didn't want anybody to think I was referring to Sar Wars and an impersonal force.
Can you unlike a post after someone edits their post?

IB: this is a case from earlier this year that drones were used to establish the criminal drove the body of Tallman to the Utah / ND area. It is interesting how they loaded the ping info to the drone and the drone followed the path. In this particular case if the drone is loaded with cell pings from Tommy's phone (if only his tennis shoe could ping) or the phone turned on, it could possibly find it.

JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...haniel-Tallman-25-Lafayette-21-Jan-2014/page5

Timeline of events as I see it, mostly based on twitter

1. JW (and possibly at least one other person who I won't mention)
left CM's house at or shortly after 11PM to meet or pick up TB.

Reason why TB did not use his own car may have been his DUI the week
before, or because JW was taking them someplace on the way to the
party, or TB just didn't want to worry about a car later and get in
trouble again.

2. TB, JW, and possibly at least one other person are together at
11:24PM when text is sent to CM. Text may be premeditated to look like
TB could easily get lost later, or a drug meeting that went bad.
-Why did JW send that tweet and whose phone number is that?

3. JW and TB and possibly others all go back to CMs house together for
a party. BH texts he is one of the last 3 to see TB at about 3:20 AM I
believe? Is JW one of those other last two people? If CM is not one
of the last two, who is?

-What do party goers, epsecially BH as he says he was one of the last
3 to see TB, have to say about TB's condition? Was someone getting
upset with him at the party? Were there political or philosophical
discussions?

4. Sometime between 3:20 and 7:20AM TB ended up dead in the RV park, a
part of Moorhead which is known for being a bit rough.

-Who left the house with TB? If JW and/or others left with TB, would
BH say any of them come back to the house later?

-What is the time of death?

-Did everyone stay at the party after TB arrived, until the time that
he left? What did people who left earlier than TB see outside of the
party, can they remember what type of cars were there?

-Was there any kind of strange physical "games" going on at the party, or was there any kind of political or philosophical discussions going on?

-Where is the brown wallet depicted on TBs twitter pictures? Was it taken?
-Did it appear the body was moved?

-Has the sex offender near CMs house been interviewed?

-Is there any romantic history that would cause someone to be mad at TB, and could a person that is mad at him be in that area at that time?

-Have police found out who the person who laughed at TB being dead is on twitter? Evidence points to a local person there.

I guess my biggest questions now are how did TB leave that party, and do the people with TB earlier in the night who were with him when that text is sent have alibis for those hours before sunset. And was anyone arguing or upset at that party. I know there's tons of stuff I'm not thinking of right now but trying to get the timeline straight in my head. And of course most of what I put here is an echo/combination from what other posters have said.

EDIT after 2 likes: I'd also like to know from the partygoers if drugs were being taken at the party, and if so, where and when did they get the drugs?

One more thing that just occurred to me, doesn't it seem strange that JW (according to twitter) appears to have left CM's house about 11 or even after (I could be wrong I am basing this on what makes sense via twitter) and that just literally a few minutes later JW is asking CM to pick them up? Why wouldn't CM have just come with them in the first place?

IB: this is a case from earlier this year that drones were used to establish the criminal drove the body of Tallman to the Utah / ND area. It is interesting how they loaded the ping info to the drone and the drone followed the path. In this particular case if the drone is loaded with cell pings from Tommy's phone (if only his tennis shoe could ping) or the phone turned on, it could possibly find it.

JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...haniel-Tallman-25-Lafayette-21-Jan-2014/page5

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent information! I'll be reading this a little later tonight.

Timeline of events as I see it, mostly based on twitter

1. JW (and possibly at least one other person who I won't mention)
left CM's house at or shortly after 11PM to meet or pick up TB.

Reason why TB did not use his own car may have been his DUI the week
before, or because JW was taking them someplace on the way to the
party, or TB just didn't want to worry about a car later and get in
trouble again.

2. TB, JW, and possibly at least one other person are together at
11:24PM when text is sent to CM. Text may be premeditated to look like
TB could easily get lost later, or a drug meeting that went bad.
-Why did JW send that tweet and whose phone number is that?

3. JW and TB and possibly others all go back to TMs house together for
a party. BH texts he is one of the last 3 to see TB at about 3:20 AM I
believe? Is JW one of those other last two people? If CM is not one
of the last two, who is?

-What do party goers, epsecially BH as he says he was one of the last
3 to see TB, have to say about TB's condition? Was someone getting
upset with him at the party? Were there political or philosophical
discussions?

4. Sometime between 3:20 and 7:20AM TB ended up dead in the RV park, a
part of Moorhead which is known for being a bit rough.

-Who left the house with TB? If JW and/or others left with TB, would
BH say any of them come back to the house later?

-What is the time of death?

-Did everyone stay at the party after TB arrived, until the time that
he left? What did people who left earlier than TB see outside of the
party, can they remember what type of cars were there?

-Was there any kind of strange physical "games" going on at the party, or was there any kind of political or philosophical discussions going on?

-Where is the brown wallet depicted on TBs twitter pictures? Was it taken?
-Did it appear the body was moved?

-Has the sex offender near CMs house been interviewed?

-Is there any romantic history that would cause someone to be mad at TB, and could a person that is mad at him be in that area at that time?

-Have police found out who the person who laughed at TB being dead is on twitter? Evidence points to a local person there.

I guess my biggest questions now are how did TB leave that party, and do the people with TB earlier in the night who were with him when that text is sent have alibis for those hours before sunset. And was anyone arguing or upset at that party. I know there's tons of stuff I'm not thinking of right now but trying to get the timeline straight in my head. And of course most of what I put here is an echo/combination from what other posters have said.

EDIT after 2 likes: I'd also like to know from the partygoers if drugs were being taken at the party, and if so, where and when did they get the drugs?

Regarding #4: Why do you think he ended up dead at the RV site between 3;20 and 7:20 am?

Regarding #4: Why do you think he ended up dead at the RV site between 3;20 and 7:20 am?

Reasons why Dead by RV site:

1. The surroundings are controlled. Someone isn't going to quickly sneak or drive up on you without you hearing them, especially if he was killed on the spot there.

2. Killer(s) were driving an RV and it was easy to kill him in the RV or drive into the place and leave him there without looking suspicious?

3. Just general familiarity with the area. Maybe someone had driven by it a number of times on their way from Minnesota to Fargo, or since it's a rougher area of Moorhead maybe someone just really comfortable with that area or place. If drug deals were going down in that RV lot it makes sense that someone would just feel more comfortable doing that there JMO.

If it was a violent act of premeditation or if he was dumped there after they killed him violently in a fit of rage, the only reason I can think of is they were just familiar and comfortable with that area, or they owned an RV and that made it easier too. Maybe it's a business they had done drugs at before, or like I said had driven by 100 times on the way from Minnesota to Fargo. Or it's just a serial killer/sex offender/thrill killer who wanted a more controlled environment than an open highway or was killing people in RVs.

If the killer(s) were high on drugs we all know also they are not the most logical and reasonable of people. They/him might actually just have been stupid enough to think it was a better idea to drag a body around in the middle of town versus dump out on the highway in a hurry.

But...is that an assumption that he was there the whole time? How do we know? He wasn't found until Tuesday. For all we know he was alive or dead up until Tuesday.

Until we know, we don't know.

How do we know he actually died on Saturday? We don't.

People with traumatic brain injuries can still be alive.

Laying there. Passed away later in the day or that night or the next morning, or Monday morning. We simply do not know.

Reasons why Dead by RV site:

1. The surroundings are controlled. Someone isn't going to quickly sneak or drive up on you without you hearing them, especially if he was killed on the spot there.

2. Killer(s) were driving an RV and it was easy to kill him in the RV or drive into the place and leave him there without looking suspicious?

3. Just general familiarity with the area. Maybe someone had driven by it a number of times on their way from Minnesota to Fargo, or since it's a rougher area of Moorhead maybe someone just really comfortable with that area or place. If drug deals were going down in that RV lot it makes sense that someone would just feel more comfortable doing that there JMO.

If it was a violent act of premeditation or if he was dumped there after they killed him violently in a fit of rage, the only reason I can think of is they were just familiar and comfortable with that area, or they owned an RV and that made it easier too. Maybe it's a business they had done drugs at before, or like I said had driven by 100 times on the way from Minnesota to Fargo. Or it's just a serial killer/sex offender/thrill killer who wanted a more controlled environment than an open highway or was killing people in RVs.

If the killer(s) were high on drugs we all know also they are not the most logical and reasonable of people. They/him might actually just have been stupid enough to think it was a better idea to drag a body around in the middle of town versus dump out on the highway in a hurry.

I agree any of the above are good possibilities however, I was more interested in how you came up with the hours, 3:20 to 7:20am. Just speculation I take it (get rid of the body before it gets light out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95