ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He planned on going back to his dorm. He never went anywhere without showering. I don't know what he had in his backpack tho. Maybe video game controller? A cell phone charger cord? Chew? A sweatshirt in case it got cooler at night?

Where is his backpack? That's the million dollar question.

I've heard he planned on going back to his dorm now and that he mentioned going to hang out with maybe baseball players....
Are those two different things or places? Maybe not...

Ahh, call of duty, that kind of makes sense. Is this poster a verified insider?? Just wondering about the link and rumor thing. Not to be rude, but anyone can say anything, no disrespect intended.

A verified insider of what?! I am in college. Pretty sure I just said these were JMO's! So I can't speculate but YOU can? Weren't you the one complaining about getting picked on? Now you are picking on me?

Trust me. No offense taken.

It seems like you PARENTS need someone on here that knows college lingo. The mere fact that you think the "lost" in the scary tweet literally meant they were lost in the directional-sense is a little humorous.

Yes. It wouldn't have to be a picture of Tom.

Why delete tweets? Wouldn't that only help with a verifiable timeline of what else transpired? Why not accept condolences? Wouldn't family WANT to talk to whoever could give them ANY clues? I know I WOULD, even if I thought the person introduced them to danger. Not accepting condolences screams out to me.

Yes. It wouldn't have to be a picture of Tom.

Brandon14:
I highly appreciate your collegeageness! Keep it coming! You are very right, that those of us older, like myself, don't always get the drift of you younger crowd! My parents didn't either when I was young (been awhile!) Like I said, keep your thoughts coming!

Why delete tweets? Wouldn't that only help with a verifiable timeline of what else transpired? Why not accept condolences? Wouldn't family WANT to talk to whoever could give them ANY clues? I know I WOULD, even if I thought the person introduced them to danger. Not accepting condolences screams out to me.

Those are rumors regarding the Bearsons not talking to Wenzels.

I would delete a tweet if it made me look bad not thinking about the bigger picture. For example, if I was really drunk & mentioned I was at the bar when it was illegal for me to be there, I would delete it. It wouldn't mean I had anything about the murder to hide. Us kids think small. We think about ourselves.

Jmo. Not a "verified insider."

Snapchat is pictures. NOT WORDS. Pictures are sent back and forth with short messages. So the answer is if Pat says he was snapping with Tom, he probably had a picture of him too. He seems certain it was Tom. I don't think he would be willing to lie and be deceived. If he had a doubt that jakes tweet was nefarious, I do not think he would be sticking up for Jake. Snapchat is current pictures. It can't be an old picture either because they disappear within a few seconds after sending them.

I'm so glad you showed up!! Excellent posts. Welcome!

A verified insider of what?! I am in college. Pretty sure I just said these were JMO's! So I can't speculate but YOU can? Weren't you the one complaining about getting picked on? Now you are picking on me?

Trust me. No offense taken.

It seems like you PARENTS need someone on here that knows college lingo. The mere fact that you think the "lost" in the scary tweet literally meant they were lost in the directional-sense is a little humorous.

I think the poster was asking because of what you stated in post 724 and a few other posts. It sound as though you have "verified insider" information as WS calls it. "He never went anyone without showering," sound like insider information. People on WS love insiders. The offer so much to the discussion especially because they can provide so much detail that is not in MSM. I don't think the poster meant any harm. just so you know then, since you aren't a vI, you can only post what is in MSM. Rumors aren't allowed. Hope that helps.

might consult urban dictionary for definition of "lean"... just sayin...

ETA: its a codeine drink, flavored with soda or candy.

I would delete a tweet if it made me look bad not thinking about the bigger picture. For example, if I was really drunk & mentioned I was at the bar when it was illegal for me to be there, I would delete it. It wouldn't mean I had anything about the murder to hide. Us kids think small. We think about ourselves.

You do not need to be a 'verified insider' and you are MORE than welcome to be in here sharing your opinions and ideas! Thank you so much for posting.

Where have you been? Thank you for showing up. I was just going to suggest this. Google and Youtube are my best friends.

Yes, I've seen that but I wanted to know what a college aged person's take on that is, since they believe tweets like that would be deleted (because of thinking of themselves).

I've heard he planned on going back to his dorm now and that he mentioned going to hang out with maybe baseball players....
Are those two different things or places? Maybe not...

Agree. ...”hang out with baseball players” could just relate to gaming.

Are you a believer in that rumors can have a thread of truth? And...in that first person reports can be inaccurate or deceiving?

Are you a believer in that rumors can have a thread of truth? And...in that first person reports can be inaccurate or deceiving?

I know you were not asking me, but I am going to answer. I do. Example, look at the magazines that come out and discuss celebrities. They have what are considered rumors. As time goes by truth comes and the rumors always have some truth to it. This is such a dumb and lame example, BUT, the girl from the RHNJ, had rumors about her all over the magazines for years.she even said they were not true. What do you know, she and hubby are both sentenced and going to federal prison. So, I do believe that every rumor has a little shred of truth somewhere in it.

But, I understand why WS doesn't let them posted here. They spread like fire and have nothing to support them.

One thing I'd like to mention is what a departure it is for a student to leave home and high school to go to college. Being in high school is like living in a small fish bowl. Especially in a small school district. Being a basketball captain on a sports team and a letter winner all four years there are many social peer pressures on that student. Take the best looking girl to the proms and be everything that is expected of you for that "fairy tale" high school experience. I believe Tommy was just becoming his own person. He had made the decision not to play on a college team. He had departed his high school persona in some respects. He was only 30 days into figuring out who he was going to be.

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member