ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am confused.

Their crime was to hang a sign related to athletics?

Wow.

But a boy who is shot in the head and has a backpack filled with rocks is a suicide. Ok

No. Their crime was climbing up a building and then fleeing the police. That building is tall and huge. If they had fallen off, undoubtedly it would have been UND's fault for not having signs up that say "Danger, scaling this building may be dangerous and hazzardous to your health if you fall off" Their mothers would be cluching their pearls and sobbing as they contacted their attorneys because their babies were injured because there was no signage. NDSU doesn't have a hockey team so why were they climbing up on the hockey arena? Because they're trouble makers, that's why. Homecoming is about football. UND and NDSU don't even play each other in football. So what signs would they possibly be hanging?

Why were they climbing up there then?

I remember when I was in college in the late 60's. When I was a Freshman, there was a panty raid and the college pres came and spoke all up in arms.

Then the draft came and the college was even shut down spring quarter. I bet the pres was longing for the days of panty raids.

No. Their crime was climbing up a building and then fleeing the police. That building is tall and huge. If they had fallen off, undoubtedly it would have been UND's fault for not having signs up that say "Danger, scaling this building may be dangerous and hazzardous to your health if you fall off" Their mothers would be cluching their pearls and sobbing as they contacted their attorneys because their babies were injured because there was no signage. NDSU doesn't have a hockey team so why were they climbing up on the hockey arena? Because they're trouble makers, that's why. Homecoming is about football. UND and NDSU don't even play each other in football. So what signs would they possibly be hanging?

Just for the record, NDSU hockey is one of the best programs around. Indeed, NDSU DOES have a hockey team.

No. Their crime was climbing up a building and then fleeing the police. That building is tall and huge. If they had fallen off, undoubtedly it would have been UND's fault for not having signs up that say "Danger, scaling this building may be dangerous and hazzardous to your health if you fall off" Their mothers would be clutching their pearls and sobbing as they contacted their attorneys because their babies were injured because there was no signage. NDSU doesn't have a hockey team so why were they climbing up on the hockey arena? Because they're trouble makers, that's why. Homecoming is about football. UND and NDSU don't even play each other in football. So what signs would they possibly be hanging?

:silly:

Just for the record, NDSU hockey is one of the best programs around. Indeed, NDSU DOES have a hockey team.

Trino Trino Trino!!! NDSU is North Dakota State University and is in Fargo. UND is University of North Dakota and is in Grand Forks. The University of North Dakota (used to be named Sioux) has one of the best college hockey programs around and has won national championships and was in the frozen four last year. The North Dakota State University Bison DOES NOT have a hockey team but has one of best if not thee best football teams in their conference. Don't do this to me, Trino.

Funny story: Two years ago the NDSU Bison won the football championship. The conference mailed the trophy to.........wait for it...........UND in Grand Forks instead of NDSU in Fargo. The teams aren't even in the same conference and UND has a 'not very good' football team. So if they can think NDSU and UND are the same thing, I'm going to forgive you on this. Just this one time, though.

Trino Trino Trino!!! NDSU is North Dakota State University and is in Fargo. UND is University of North Dakota and is in Grand Forks. The University of North Dakota (used to be named Sioux) has one of the best college hockey programs around and has won national championships and was in the frozen four last year. The North Dakota State University Bison DOES NOT have a hockey team but has one of best if not thee best football teams in their conference. Don't do this to me, Trino.

Funny story: Two years ago the NDSU Bison won the football championship. The conference mailed the trophy to.........wait for it...........UND in Grand Forks instead of NDSU in Fargo. The teams aren't even in the same conference and UND has a 'not very good' football team. So if they can think NDSU and UND are the same thing, I'm going to forgive you on this. Just this one time, though.

What does a Gopher fan know about a team other than the Gophers anyway? Sorry about the confusion.

Well, I think those of us who do not live there did not realize there are enough cities to support that many colleges. Lol

Well, I think those of us who do not live there did not realize there are enough cities to support that many colleges. Lol

It's OK human if you don't know about all the cities but you can't confuse, or not know, who has the hockey team. I can't have that. Not this time of year---huh uh :notgood:

Didn't know hockey starts so soon,

I have been toying with the idea of this true fact about NODak on this site of tragedy, but not anything is happening here. It is good to keep posting so this thread doesn't fall out of view.

Anyway, what is the NoDak state tree?

The telephone pole.

(BBM)
Sweetheart...(gently tiptoeing in the room with a ten foot pole)...help me understand what I am seeing on this webpage... with the most respect I ask.

http://ndsubisonhockey.pointstreaksites.com/view/ndsubisonhockey/news-1546/news_167171

...crawling back out as if carrying old, dry dynamite...

It looks like there was quite a party last night at the trap... if I were LE, I would park myself outside that house on a Saturday night and bring them in 1 by 1 for underage drinking and a little questioning... guards may be down a bit and inconsistencies in their story might become evident.

On a related note, I am starting to wonder if Tommy ever did make it back to the trap that night. And if he did, what happened to him there? It is interesting that nothing was heard from him after that omnious tweet. Has anyone come forward saying they spoke/texted with Tommy later that night BESIDES the trap residents??? Their story is starting to stink.....
This entire statement is my opinion only.

And I can't help but ask...
Where are these kids' parents? A quick browse thru social media (which is public info) paints a colorful and disturbing picture of whats really going on with some of these kids while away at school - and it's not studying. In many cases, they are there on their parents dime, and endless sacrifices to make sure their future is bright.
If these were my kids, they wouldn't be receiving my support much longer. They'd have to get a part-time job to pay the bills and hopefully that would keep them out of trouble as well.
It may be a case of Tommy getting into the wrong group of kids, and sadly he definately didn't deserve any of it. He was way too loved.
My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member