ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this from the beginning, as with most others I've followed...I'm not sure I ever have anything valuable or anything that hasn't been said, so I do a LOT of reading, very little posting.

I do however work for the Nebraska DMV and deal primarily with DUI's ...(snipped by me for time and space)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU for posting!! Do you know that everyone is valuable? Everyone has the right to their own opinion? I'm so glad you posted and hopefully you will post more!

This has to be gut wrenching for his family. Terrible enough to lose your child to a murder. Worse not knowing who, what, why....

I have a hard time imagining its something that Hollywood/sexy, honey. My wager is they're waiting on something mundane that is key to an arrest (not really mundane then - maybe relatively routine is better) OR they've got big handfuls of nothin.

You have something against Hollywood/sexy, PP?

:snooty:

ProudPapa: AGGRAVATED DUI is because Tom's BAC was over .18. The trip to the Sanford Medical Center was mentioned in an article. It was mentioned he vomited at both Sanford Medical Center and then again at the jail. (Obviously if he was sent to the hospital for "observation," they didn't wait until he was no longer sick to ship him off to the jail. I doubt he was sent there for observation. I know someone in my family who had a BAC of over .210 & he never went to the hospital. I know a lot of other people who have gotten DUI's -- none of them are sent to the hospital.)

I am a Boones Farm girl myself. Ha.

The rest of what I post is not meant for those of you unable to entertain the notion that Tom could have been working as a CI. If you don't agree, you can just move along.

http://berkeleycopwatch.org/blog/?p=1076

http://www.mintpressnews.com/dead-m...h-risk-work-of-confidential-informants/36275/

Their first experience with "Murder" ?!? I don't even know how to respond to you with that comment. :( When did Homicides and "Murder" become something so common it would become " a family's first experience in this "?!? This is NOT common or something good people in our area of the US do on a daily basis. There should NEVER be a First Time to bury a life lost to the hands of a criminal. Why would you even think that way?

I was being sarcastic.
Trust me. I have the Bearson's best interests at heart. They need a toxicologist, a lawyer & a private investigator to follow those detectives around 24/7. They need to ask for all records about Tom's DUI and any other police interactions they had with Tom. They need those things, like, yesterday.

I was being sarcastic.
Trust me. I have the Bearson's best interests at heart. They need a toxicologist, a lawyer & a private investigator to follow those detectives around 24/7. They need to ask for all records about Tom's DUI and any other police interactions they had with Tom. They need those things, like, yesterday.

ITA, MM.
For any of you following the Christ*na Morr*s case who is missing in TX, her family has just hired a PI and there's been some new info coming out very recently.

ProudPapa: AGGRAVATED DUI is because Tom's BAC was over .18. The trip to the Sanford Medical Center was mentioned in an article. It was mentioned he vomited at both Sanford Medical Center and then again at the jail. (Obviously if he was sent to the hospital for "observation," they didn't wait until he was no longer sick to ship him off to the jail. I doubt he was sent there for observation. I know someone in my family who had a BAC of over .210 & he never went to the hospital. I know a lot of other people who have gotten DUI's -- none of them are sent to the hospital.)

The rest of what I post is not meant for those of you unable to entertain the notion that Tom could have been working as a CI. If you don't agree, you can just move along.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/dead-m...h-risk-work-of-confidential-informants/36275/

MM - your theory is plausible. I don't like admitting but it is certainly a possibility that has begun to inch its way into my head.

But let me ask you this - why is it the Berkleycopwatch web site and the Mint News reporting on it? Where did you find these fish wraps?! Why not a news organization that isn't specifically targetting LE - Copwatch? The very name doesn't call to mind an atmosphere of the basic journalistic ethos of unbiased reporting of facts. To me it screams the opposite: "we're a bunch of dirty hippies with a web site who enjoy making sh** up so cops look bad." Berkleycopwatch - not sure they could sound less credible to me. Pro-drug agenda maybe?

If there was some legitimate and respected news organizations doing those stories I'd find it easier to swallow.

And when you reply to me - remember you're MinnesotaNice, MinnesotaMom!!

Heehee....just kidding.....bring it, I can take it!! I may even like it.......debating I mean. Get yor minds outta the gutters sickos.

MM - your theory is plausible. I don't like admitting but it is certainly a possibility that has begun to inch its way into my head.

But let me ask you this - why is it the Berkleycopwatch web site and the Mint News reporting on it? Where did you find these fish wraps?! Why not a news organization that isn't specifically targetting LE - Copwatch? The very name doesn't call to mind an atmosphere of the basic journalistic ethos of unbiased reporting of facts. To me it screams the opposite: "we're a bunch of dirty hippies with a web site who enjoy making sh** up so cops look bad." Berkleycopwatch - not sure they could sound less credible to me. Pro-drug agenda maybe?

If there was some legitimate and respected news organizations doing those stories I'd find it easier to swallow.

Check out some news on the Kost* Kar*georges thread here on WS...some suspicions he may have been a CI. (Original cause of death ruled a suicide; found in a dumpster--speculation abounds).

Just sayin'.....check it out!

:)

Check out some news on the Kost* Kar*georges thread here on WS...some suspicions he may have been a CI. (Original cause of death ruled a suicide; found in a dumpster--speculation abounds).

Just sayin'.....check it out!

:)

Honey come on - he left an electronic suicide note right? That has been reported - his mom received it. But if you ask the Berkleycopwatch LE fabricated that prolly....

There isn't a dead man in every closet!

The kid had CTE and that needs to be looked into in depth.

And when you reply to me - remember you're MinnesotaNice, MinnesotaMom!!

Heehee....just kidding.....bring it, I can take it!! I may even like it.......debating I mean. Get yor minds outta the gutters sickos.

:propeller::whip:

I've been following this from the beginning, as with most others I've followed...I'm not sure I ever have anything valuable or anything that hasn't been said, so I do a LOT of reading, very little posting.

I do however work for the Nebraska DMV and deal primarily with DUI's and our interlock permit program, so I feel like maybe I can add to this conversation. I can say, here, it's not terribly common to see a driver transported to a hospital or medical facility unless they've requested a blood test. The majority of officer reports we see either indicate a driver was transported to jail or detox. As for the "requirement" that could be so many things, SR22 requirement, drug/alcohol screening, visits with a probation officer, ND doesn't have an interlock program so I'm certain it's not that, but it really is hard to guess. Here, we have very few DUI's pled down to a Willful Reckless Driving charge, that generally would only happen on low tests (something not much higher than .08) and you would almost never see it on an aggravated charge (which here is anything above .15) it's also not uncommon for the courts to allow you to enter a guilty plea to either reduce the charge or the sentencing.

Another thing to consider, it appears ND has an administrative withdrawal like NE does. Our administrative side is action taken by the DMV and is completely unrelated to the courts proceedings. Both will likely have different requirements.

Again, that is all from my experience with NE laws and obviously every state is SO different. I've browsed through ND's website but didn't really gather a lot of info. We have several references at work I can take a look through Monday to see if there's any better explanation of the laws and penalties in ND.

Sorry for any typos, I logged in quick before I went to bed and started typing from my phone! I was too excited to fire up the computer, and who knows where the crazy kids left the iPad this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that has been my experience here (not NE, not SD, not MN, not ND) as well.

So why do you think he was taken to the Sanford? (Big conspiracy theory to follow :websleuther:)

Honey come on - he left an electronic suicide note right? That has been reported - his mom received it. But if you ask the Berkleycopwatch LE fabricated that prolly....

There isn't a dead man in every closet!

The kid had CTE and that needs to be looked into in depth.

The sheriffs department claims that there were some past drug incidents with KK. They are not confirming or denying he was a CI. They are not confirming or denying a gun was found in the dumpster. It is awfully hard to have a suicide if there's no gun located nearby w/the associate (expected) finger mints matching the deceased when the death is committed by gunfire & is allegedly a suicide. Anyone can create electronic suicide notes at random if you have the device. The medical examiner is not confirming it was a suicide or a homicide. But do your own due diligence.

Sorry, this is all about KK & not about TB. The common denominator is that they may have been CI's.

Don't discount it & yet no one has to prove anything here to naysayers, iykwim?!

All moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member