Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yet, it did say more coming up on the 10 o’clock news. Hoping I can stay awake that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. I was holding on to hope that she was stashed somewhere and would be found.

So sorry to learn this news. The next hope is for justice to be served.

My condolences to everyone who loved her.

Rest easy Sydney :rose:

Curious if either POI had anything to do with this discovery. Will anxiously wait for PC tomorrow.

I don't think she was found where they have been looking. Someone would have tipped off the news to a police presence and activity and we would have seen some reporting while things were going on.

Hopefully we can get some information sooner but at this media source ...

The FBI has not yet confirmed this information, but said they will hold a press conference with other local law enforcement at 9 a.m. Tuesday.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Sydney-Loofes-body-recovered-461964853.html

Thank you for that update. I will be unable to watch live and will count on reading the posts about it here later on Tuesday. Thanks in advance, fellow WSers, as I know you will be here to cover the news.

:grouphug:

Heartbreaking. I called the tipline earlier after reading about the body found in Trenton, Missouri, just in case it was her. I don't know if it's the case or not, but whatever happened, it's so tragic. I really thought she was alive somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't read the full article since I'm not a subscriber to the newspaper. I'm assuming it's about Sydney? If so, sounds like she was found by luck - by passersby?
Nothing has been said about where Sydney was found.

I think we will hear the Trenton body is Sydney! :( If that’s the case, Bailey is even more stupid than I thought as she has ties to the town.

I think we will hear the Trenton body is Sydney! :( If that’s the case, Bailey is even more stupid than I thought as she has ties to the town.
I really think so, too, just because the timing of my call was only a few hours before they announced she'd been found. But there is also a boy who went missing in Trenton, MO in June of this year, so it could also be him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Local 10:00 news had no new info on location. Referred to tomorrow's press conference.

I am so angry and heartbroken. This beautiful soul, RIP.

That article doesn't say it is Sydney either as far as I know.

The articles from local Trenton news sources, state autopsy to be performed on Tuesday. They were posted between 4-8 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo