Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked if LE was still speaking to BB, the officer didn't answer.

Clay County is due west of Saline, two counties over.

It's even more rural than Saline, again farm country. I would assume she was found in a pasture or field.

No charges have been brought onto Trail and/or Boswell, still people of interest in this case.

Police do suspect foul play.

Forgot about the presser.... Thanks to those who posted details about it!

RIP Sydney

Seems AT is cooperating and BB is not. I bet one of their phones led to the search area. I also think she was murdered the night of her disappearance, so her body would be fairly decomposed by now, hence the holding off on officially IDing until autopsy/testing. All my assumptions/imo based on the PC.
RIP Sydney, her poor family, I really feel for them. She by all accounts was a wonderful kind person... I hope justice is swift and harsh.
Also I have to say the PC was very respectful and informative. LE definitely get my applause on this one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited to fix the spelling of Sydney's name.

Interesting, that AT is continuing to talk but sounds like BB has clammed up...we know AT has a record, does BB? Wonder if AT being more versed in this sort of thing is taking advantage of being the first to talk and trying to negotiate a deal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said they won't talk about that right now, not that she is not talking. She could be singing and providing info on several things...if they are the suspects, I'm sure the finger pointing will begin, if not already...

Let's hope they are methodically building a case that sends those proven to be responsible to Death Row...

AT has obviously manipulated BB so much, that's sad in it's own right. Someone is talking though.

Yes, I got the impression that AT is talking, BB is not saying a thing.

I wonder if BB's family stepped in and got her a good lawyer. It seemed from her SM that she had a close, loving family and she went off the rails at some point. I speculate drugs but have no evidence of that.

Seems AT is cooperating and BB is not. I bet one of their phones led to the search area. I also think she was murdered the night of her disappearance, so her body would be fairly decomposed by now, hence the holding off on officially IDing until autopsy/testing. All my assumptions/imo based on the PC.
RIP Sidney, her poor family, I really feel for them. She by all accounts was a wonderful kind person... I hope justice is swift and harsh.
Also I have to say the PC was very respectful and informative. LE definitely get my applause on this one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agree with how well LE have handled it all along, obtaining the digital footprints so quickly has helped enormously IMO.

Clay County is literally one straight shot 1 hour and 20 minutes west of Wilbur.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Wil...2da3a4e7af7b6f!2m2!1d-98.0465185!2d40.5975479

I Google Earthed a driving route from the Wilber last ping location to the MO county they said they were holding the POI at when first taken into custody. Checking now, the location of Sydney's body is just a hop to the east from the route Google Earth recommended. I can post a map shot if anyone wants?

As for the possibility of AT now talking and BB not, I'm guessing he told her to keep quiet, meanwhile he was already using the videos to create false distance between the two of them and will now try to pin whatever happened on BB.

Interesting, that AT is continuing to talk but sounds like BB has clammed up...we know AT has a record, does BB? Wonder if AT being more versed in this sort of thing is taking advantage of being the first to talk and trying to negotiate a deal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB has a warrant out of Lincoln charging her with failure to appear in court related to possession of an ounce or less of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.

:grouphug: *hugs to Sydney's family and cat, Nimzy*

Such sad, but not surprising news. RIP Sydney.

Hopefully justice will prevail, but I fear too that AT will throw BB under the bus and get off. I have no doubt he was involved up to his eyeballs.

Body found in rural Clay County
In an open area
Will not disclose exact location
Need to keep integrity of the area
Continuing to talk to Aubrey Trail
No ongoing risk to safety of the public
Analysis of the digital footprint led them to Sydney

Does that mean one of their phones led LE to where the body was? If so, I am glad they are stupid criminals.

In the presser he mentions that he doesn’t believe the public is at risk. This tells me the poi is who they have for Sydney’s disappearance. Just my opinion.

Until we get the particulars, we don't know the circumstances of BB's fake media accounts, whether she used them innocuously or to ensnare potential victims? I see now I need to do research on criminals who use social media. I would think that someone willing to be methodical and calculating in committing a crime would have better sense than to leave a digital history leading investigators right back to them? Not always, but usually.

Until we get the particulars, we don't know the circumstances of BB's fake media accounts, whether she used them innocuously or to ensnare potential victims? I see now I need to do research on criminals who use social media. I would think that someone willing to be methodical and calculating in committing a crime would have better sense than to leave a digital history leading investigators right back to them? Not always, but usually.
This is what makes me think that a situation got out of control and it wasn't necessarily calculated. Like, maybe they had bad intentions but not to the extent of what ended up happening.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member